Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Tuesday, February 12th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 12 2013, 09:14 AM (8,362 Views)
deletemyaccountplease

yeah rafe checking out nicole was hott

if they got drunk together itd be cute but sober i find boring
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vettejb

pennieloafer
Feb 13 2013, 12:05 PM
yeah rafe checking out nicole was hott

if they got drunk together itd be cute but sober i find boring
Sounds like they wrote this as Rafe just walking around with a big old hard on......first Nicole, but settling for Kate.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

lysie
Feb 12 2013, 09:14 AM
Posted Image

Discuss!
:teehee: :teehee:

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Matt
Feb 12 2013, 01:17 PM
BWAHAHAHA. Rafe barged in, ranting about Sami & EJ, and nearly said "shit" in front of Father Eric but caught himself. And once Rafe's eyes moved from Eric to Nicole, you could literally SEE the lightbulb go on over his head. I don't give a fuck what anyone else says, but as soon as Rafe/Sami split and he started being written as deliberately cavemanish, douchey, and neanderthal, I've been enjoying the FUCK out of him.
STAMP - Rafe is super enjoyable right now...he is MUCH better away from Sami.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

cord08
Feb 12 2013, 01:31 PM
GV and AZ are rocking this episode. They don't even need dialogue. Their eyes say all that needs to be said.
Ejole who?

Bring on Ericole...GV and AZ have MAD chemistry and both are talented actors.

I have been GLUED to their scenes.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Feb 13 2013, 05:28 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Matt
Feb 12 2013, 01:44 PM
Dear. God. That Eric & Nicole scene "I believe in you" just left me an emotional puddle. THIS is 100% Grade A supercouple writing of yore if I've ever heard it. I want MORE of this! I beg of you, TomSell!
These scenes in comparison to the Ejami stuff in the same episode...just highlights how utterly BORING Ejami is and how unromantic they are.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I like Rafe and Kate...but LK's lips are just too gross...they are too long and overstuffed.

But I like Rafe/Kate and their scenes...plus I can't wait till Sami knows Kate fucked Rafe..lol!

concerned
Member Avatar

Can someone please get Everett to dress himself properly. I understand the tie off and around his neck is supposed to convey the ease and naturalness he feels around Samanther but he looks like a drunken Hobo. In fact he was better dressed when he was a drunken hobo on the pier. And that shirt seemed too big. If I am going to have to replace EJ with Everett can we please ensure he still looks pretty. Sloppy attire not pretty.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply