Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Today.com interview with Nadia Bjorlin
Topic Started: Feb 12 2013, 03:52 PM (1,807 Views)
Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Nadia...its not just what your hearing...I am almost positive 3 quarters (probably more) of the viewing audience is cheering you on to end us all the agony of watching Dannifer pretend they are in love.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BillieD
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 13 2013, 02:59 PM
JKJ is sorely needed back.
He should have been there when they changed the paternity instead of rushing through it!
But what do the writers care? Their only motivation was providing another form of mind-numbing angst for Dannibore. :puke: :shame:

BillieD
Member Avatar

smbashi
Feb 12 2013, 08:09 PM
Spencer Hastings
Feb 12 2013, 04:03 PM
I wish they would just put Brady and Chloe back together and be done with it (until Philip comes back ;) ). I know that they can flesh those two out across the canvas if they don't go there, but Broe just makes more sense to me than Daniel/Chloe and Brady/Kristin. The angst is there in both of the stories they have now, but I don't know why they don't try to explore those two again. There's so much back story there and we still don't know what happened in Switzerland or wherever they were. They both came back completely different people and we still don't know why. It's just a waste. :shame:
I agree on Brady and Chloe. There is a lot of backstory the show hasn't explored. Especially with what happened in Vienna. I like how she says those feelings might still be there.
Not a Broe fan but even I have to say it's insane that these two haven't been tested as a couple.
If Nadia stays and Chloe realizes it's a dead-end street with Daniel, and Brady finds out that Kristen is/was using him, it would be a perfect time for them to find their way back to one another. I probably wouldn't even mind it and maybe would enjoy it! ;-)

Actor87
Member Avatar
The Royal Dork

I still think Nadia might be second-guessing/regretting her return, from the sound of the interview she did before this one.

And can someone clue me in? WHEN was it ever said that Nadia's return would be short-term? I thought her return was always supposed to be long-term.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

Actor87
Feb 14 2013, 07:30 PM
I still think Nadia might be second-guessing/regretting her return, from the sound of the interview she did before this one.

And can someone clue me in? WHEN was it ever said that Nadia's return would be short-term? I thought her return was always supposed to be long-term.

I think I remember Nadia or a reporter calling it a guest stint when she was first asked back. I wasn't surprised to hear that she wouldn't be extending, even before she aired.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Actor87
Feb 14 2013, 07:30 PM

http://daysofourlives.about.com/b/2012/12/18/days-of-our-lives-comings-and-goings-29.htm

"Fans hoping that Nadia Bjorlin will extend her stay as Chloe Lane -- she's set to return to the show on January 4 -- are out of luck. An inside source confirms that the actress has decided to leave the soap once her short term contract is up. Bjorlin, however, will air into the spring of 2013."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply