Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
AMC: Julia Barr (Brooke) CONFIRMED Returning!; Updated 2/22/2013
Topic Started: Feb 12 2013, 06:04 PM (690 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

UPDATE 2/22/2013:

It's been CONFIRMED!!

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/its-official-barr-back-amc

Quote:

Two-time Emmy winner Julia Barr will reprise the role of Brooke English on the Prospect Park reboot of AMC, announced a rep for The Online Network in a statement. She joins Darnell Williams (Jesse), Debbi Morgan (Angie), Vincent Irizarry (David), Lindsay Hartley (Cara), Jordi Vilasuso (Griffin), Jill Larson (Opal) and Thorsten Kaye (Zach), who have already signed. Expect more casting details in the weeks ahead.

PREVIOUSLY POSTED:

http://www.thepinevalleyexposer.com/2013/02/julia-barr-to-amc-online.html

Quote:

The PAOS Revolution made an exciting announcement this morning on Twitter stating that Julia Barr (AMC's Brooke) will be back, "We are thrilled to share that not only will fans see @Susan_Lucci at the start of the #AMC relaunch but also David Canary and Julia Barr!" There is no information as to whether it's for a few episodes or ongoing, however it's been previously reported that David Canary (AMC's Adam/Stuart) will be seen ongoing.
Edited by KMan101, Feb 22 2013, 02:29 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

I am so afraid I am going to log onto this site and see Cameron Mathison Signs on with All My Children anyday now. Ugh, it's inevitable.

Barr, on the other hand, that is extremely fantastic.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Love hearing that Brooke will be appearing. I hope Jamie will be a part of the show, giving Brooke a more permanent (or at least it should be that way) place on the show.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I'm thankfully not worried about Cameron Mathison joining. He truly is busy and he has always said he would be a part of the show when the time is right for me. I think that will be a while. I wouldn't be surprised to see nearly everyone doing these one or two episode arcs like La Lucci is going to do. Anyway, he's irrelevant.

Julia Barr! Brooke!! IMO, Brooke can be the new Erica, just much better acted. Build around Brooke.

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 12 2013, 08:27 PM
I'm thankfully not worried about Cameron Mathison joining. He truly is busy and he has always said he would be a part of the show when the time is right for me. I think that will be a while. I wouldn't be surprised to see nearly everyone doing these one or two episode arcs like La Lucci is going to do. Anyway, he's irrelevant.

Julia Barr! Brooke!! IMO, Brooke can be the new Erica, just much better acted. Build around Brooke.
Excellent points. Yeah, I read the new Soap Opera Digest last night and apparently he is filming a Lifetime TV movie in Canada and is committed to another one after that.

He's kind of like the soap opera version of Ryan Seacrest and equally as annoying and bland.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I actually like Cam on "Good Morning America" when he reports (he hasn't in a while, I don't think, actually). I give him credit, he works his ass off. I think he's almost perfect for Hallmark/Lifetime movies. I mean, they also pump them out like they're nothing. Every week it seems those networks have a new movie of the week, and they both like to use soap stars.

And honestly, Ryan just IS NOT necessary. IMHO. They spent too many years of his characters having him in the endless love quadrangle and a crappy pairing that did him and Budig's Greenlee no favors.
Edited by KMan101, Feb 14 2013, 06:43 PM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

KMan101
Feb 14 2013, 06:41 PM
I actually like Cam on "Good Morning America" when he reports (he hasn't in a while, I don't think, actually).
Whoops. Spoke too soon. He has a fluff piece this morning on GMA about the Oscars and costuming.

KMan101
Member Avatar

CONFIRMED!!!!

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/its-official-barr-back-amc

Quote:

Two-time Emmy winner Julia Barr will reprise the role of Brooke English on the Prospect Park reboot of AMC, announced a rep for The Online Network in a statement. She joins Darnell Williams (Jesse), Debbi Morgan (Angie), Vincent Irizarry (David), Lindsay Hartley (Cara), Jordi Vilasuso (Griffin), Jill Larson (Opal) and Thorsten Kaye (Zach), who have already signed. Expect more casting details in the weeks ahead.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · AMC & OLTL: Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply