Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, February 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 08:06 AM (6,495 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Fantastic picture!

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I sometimes forget that Marlena was married to someone before Roman.

Salem PD should really try and find Don at the mailbox. He's been gone a long time.

Marlene

nickyj12345
Feb 13 2013, 11:57 AM
I sometimes forget that Marlena was married to someone before Roman.

Salem PD should really try and find Don at the mailbox. He's been gone a long time.

I agree. I would love to see Don return. I loved Marlena and Don together. I think there were times when I preferred Marlena/Don over Marlena/Roman. I have a memory of a phone call between Marlena and Don when she was pregnant with Sami/Eric that almost hinted at a reunion. I think Roman may have been away at the time. Not sure. It was a long time ago.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Wahhhh. Bring back Don Craig! Jed Allen can still act from what I've seen of him. He is too old looking for Marlena, but he could have a presence on the show. Some Maggie scenes? I would take him for a month or two arc and then he can leave again. Disgraceful exit!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Considering that not only was Don married to Marlena, he was engaged to both Julie and Maggie at various points. I would not be opposed to a Caroline/Victor/Maggie/Don quad.

cord08

HA, I'm not sure if that was planned or not, but Parker's yawn was appropriate and cute.

cord08

LOL. Nice sound waves, Nick.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

lucas :wub2:

cord08

Chloe remembers Dan's Social Security number? Wow, I can hardly remember my own, let alone someone else's.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

sunk to chloe level
sorry jennifer you down level from chloe

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wow, but both Jennifer & Hope's hair looks freaking FABULOUS today. Dare I say that Bo being gone has done wonders for Hope's overall appearance? They've been dressing her & doing her hair/makeup much more stylishly and far less "Mom-y" than before.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

yes nick has motive alright

lucas has today salem brain

cord08

Lucas still has the brain. And Will still does not.

Harmony233

cord08
Feb 13 2013, 01:12 PM
Lucas still has the brain. And Will still does not.
obviously he got his brains from sami

cord08

Jen is acting like a teenager who is freaking out because her date hasn't called in twelve hours. UGH.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Jennifer, quit pestering the hospital with your melodramatic BS!

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

kayla in the episode

cord08

I'm missing Eric/Nicole today...

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Kate and Rafe's morning-after awkwardness is kind of cute. Get the shame out of the way and give us round two, sober-style!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply