Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, February 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 08:06 AM (6,632 Views)
Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying all of this appropriate & logical morning after awkwardness between Rufus & Kate.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 13 2013, 01:17 PM
I'm missing Eric/Nicole today...
Me too. Their absence is making my heart grow fonder. :wub:

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

sonny flashblack

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Lucas and Will noting with resignation that Sami just makes things worse...being in that woman's immediate family is a hard cross to bear indeed, fellas.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Feb 13 2013, 01:24 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really have to say that whoever is the #1 person in charge of the breakdowns (I'm completely presuming it's Lorraine Broderick) is simply kicking ass and taking names with how smoothly and seamlessly each episode leads into the next as well as how the individual storylines carry over and weave their way in and out. The episode to episode flow of this show is a million times smoother than it used to be.

cord08

Stefano's coming home soon. So he says...

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

STEFANO'S COMING HOME!

Meanwhile, how the fuck is it morning in Salem and morning in Italy at the same time?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Hope, Lucas, AND Kayla in the same episode. who would've thought such a thing could happen. If they shared scenes, i think the world would end (or at least need a moment to regroup).
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

"They have no grounds to question you as a mother," says Nick. Really?

cord08

Matt
Feb 13 2013, 01:28 PM
STEFANO'S COMING HOME!

Meanwhile, how the fuck is it morning in Salem and morning in Italy at the same time?
I was thinking the same thing about the time difference. Italy is seven hours ahead of the Central Time Zone in the midwest.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

rafe seem the one that put the first moves

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

ROTFLMAO. Rufus & Kate are going at it AGAIN sober/hungover the morning after! This is all just so awkward and weird that it's made of WIN!

blueskies
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 13 2013, 01:34 PM
ROTFLMAO. Rufus & Kate are going at it AGAIN sober/hungover the morning after! This is all just so awkward and weird that it's made of WIN!
Too bad Billie's gone, she could do the awkward walk in on them.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

The blue room is Hope's office today.

cord08

Damn. Where does Rafe live? He sure got to Gabi's quickly.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Today is my least favorite episode of the week and its still pretty good. Its not up to par with the last two episodes, but I'm also not fawning over Eric and Nicole either.

I'm shockingly enjoying Rafe and Kate and their hungover, awkward, embarrassed mess of a morning. I like that Kate just wanted to drop it and Rafe wanted to talk about it and Rafe made the first move. This seems to be in character for Rafe to me. For as little as we actually know about Rafe and his dating life. Kate's "What the hell?" before they went for Round 2 was classic.

The Jennifer/Daniel/Chloe storyline is just so repetitive now. Jennifer does act like a teenager over not hearing from Daniel. Its been a couple hours. You were a bitch. Deal with it. I really have just wanted Chloe to wreck Jennifer and Daniel, but for a split second in the hospital today when Chloe was discussing planning out their day with Parker with Daniel...I really wanted Chloe to win at everything and get her man. It would really be a punishment for the character. But whatever. She's not one of my favorites anyway.

Stefano is coming home! Thank god. I think its fairly obvious that Brady doesn't want to marry Kristen because all of his fiances end up dead and Stefano should realize this as soon as Kristen brings it up.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really can't believe how much I'm enjoying Rufus/Kate. Gering & Koslow have a SHIT LOAD of chemistry. I may have to climb about another ship.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Ok. As much praising of the breakdowns as I was, the jump from Rafe's loft to Gabi's room with only 1 scene in between was just really bad editing/breakdown. You simply can NEVER have a character completely change settings within the span of a single act unless the two sets are logically within an understood short distance. Longer distances can only be done between acts with a commercial in between because we can accept that passage of time much easier. Soap Writing Mechanics 101, imo.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Matt
Feb 13 2013, 01:43 PM
I really can't believe how much I'm enjoying Rufus/Kate. Gering & Koslow have a SHIT LOAD of chemistry. I may have to climb about another ship.
I just can't wait for Kate to tell Sami what a good lay Rafe was...that she just HAAAAAD to go for round 2, she couldn't resist.....

cord08

Brady sure does startle Kristen a lot, doesn't he? LOL.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply