Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, February 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 08:06 AM (6,501 Views)
oraclerogue
Member Avatar

I am confused by the casting choice for Parker. Not only is he the biggest two-year-old I have seen, he doesn't look like either of his parents. Not even a tiny bit. I thought when they cast the kids they tried to get ones that kinda looked like the actors, but with Parker they either didn't care or didn't care.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jaygal
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 13 2013, 03:06 PM
Angie79
Feb 13 2013, 03:05 PM
SoapGal1
Feb 13 2013, 02:39 PM
SocRMum1
Feb 13 2013, 01:59 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
I really need to see that gif again of Nathan balling.

It makes me pee my pants everytime.
Posted Image
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That shit never gets old.
:lol:
It really doesn't.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

oraclerogue
Feb 13 2013, 03:13 PM
I am confused by the casting choice for Parker. Not only is he the biggest two-year-old I have seen, he doesn't look like either of his parents. Not even a tiny bit. I thought when they cast the kids they tried to get ones that kinda looked like the actors, but with Parker they either didn't care or didn't care.
Im a HUGE Dexter fan and so seeing this kid just distracts me from the episode because I start thinking about Dexter.

OliveAnn

Angie79
SoapGal1
SocRMum1
Feb 13 2013, 01:59 PM
lysie
Feb 13 2013, 01:55 PM

Bite your tongue! You KNOW TPTB read this site. :whack:
I really need to see that gif again of Nathan balling.

It makes me pee my pants everytime.
Posted Image
I actually liked Mark Hapka as an actor... but he was getting close to the James Van Der Beek territory there.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

cantstopme
Feb 13 2013, 03:17 PM
oraclerogue
Im a HUGE Dexter fan and so seeing this kid just distracts me from the episode because I start thinking about Dexter.
Same here! He's Harrison, not Parker.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

jaygal
Feb 13 2013, 03:15 PM
LuvingLumi
Angie79
SoapGal1

Posted Image

It really doesn't.
who's the one petting his face? Carly?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 13 2013, 03:19 PM
cantstopme
Feb 13 2013, 03:17 PM
oraclerogue
Same here! He's Harrison, not Parker.
Maybe Dexter will come to Salem looking for Harrison. With all the murders, liars, and attempted murderers in Salem. Dexter should have his hands full. ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Jen looks fantastic today. Her hair, clothing, make-up - it's all working for her. And Chloe looks really pretty too. And that's the end of my ability to find nice things to say about the Dannifer story.

Crazy eyes - how I've missed you!! Nick's manipulation of Gabi by bringing up Sonny is perfect. And I love how he asks these "innocent" questions to lead her to be more suspicious rather than making it sound like it's all his opinion. This is seriously impressive manipulation - take note Kristen!!!

Lucas' support of Will is great. He really is playing the level-headed parent well and you feel how much he's willing to do anything to protect his son - love! And my Ejill heart is happy that Will refuses to badmouth EJ even though Lucas wants to cast blame on him.

Rufus-Kate afterglow FTW!!! Rafe has sobered up, but he's still Rufus!!! I can't tell you how happy this makes me. Long live Rufus! What the hell indeed, Kate. Oh and Rufus running to Kate because he thinks she can be rational about this - love. It almost makes me think this won't just be a random hook-up.

I wish Stefano would stop encouraging Kristen on this scheme. It's lame and he needs to tell her. I'm so hoping the plan turns into Operation Make Brady a Real DiMera once they are all living in the DiManse again. That seems like a much better way to fuck with Jarlena.

I'm good with Hope being TeamNick since he's manipulating her just like he's doing with everybody. But I need them to start acknowledging that Hortons are picking sides between two of their own, rather than making it seem like Will is just a Brady. Oh and I REALLY like how Nick is setting up Sami as the bad guy to Hope, Gabi, Rafe and everybody else. It plays perfectly into her reputation and actions so far.

jaygal
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Feb 13 2013, 03:23 PM
jaygal
LuvingLumi
Angie79

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image

It really doesn't.
Yep it's Carly. It had something to do with Melanie.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

jaygal
Feb 13 2013, 03:46 PM
Supergirlx2
Feb 13 2013, 03:23 PM
jaygal
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepPosted Image
It really doesn't.
Yep it's Carly. It had something to do with Melanie.
No, it was Melanie petting his face....she had just broken up with him....

Lady Evol

oraclerogue
It's so funny everyone thinks Parker looks so old- my youngest just turned 3, and I think Parker is seriously underdeveloped for 2... He seems really scrawny to me, which could be just due to the sizes of the actors who hold him, I guess- maybe they're all really tall (but I'm guessing not), and also he seems... Idk- autistic? Anyway, not loving this kid but I don't really care for any of the current child actors. To be fair the only ones I can really remember are Johnny and Parker- I didn't watch the wedding episode so I haven't seen Allie in a while...

Edit- I should clarify- I know he's close to 4, I just think he doesn't look as old as he is.
Edited by Lady Evol, Feb 13 2013, 04:01 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

No, its Carly. I think he came to see Melanie at Daniel's or something like that. Carly opened the door but they talked right there for a few minutes.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Lady Evol
Feb 13 2013, 03:48 PM
oraclerogue
It's so funny everyone thinks Parker looks so old- my youngest just turned 3, and I think Parker is seriously underdeveloped for 2... He seems really scrawny to me, which could be just due to the sizes of the actors who hold him, I guess- maybe they're all really tall (but I'm guessing not), and also he seems... Idk- autistic? Anyway, not loving this kid but I don't really care for any of the current child actors. To be fair the only ones I can really remember are Johnny and Parker- I didn't watch the wedding episode so I haven't seen Allie in a while...
It's his face and his hair. Seriously, he looks 40.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

tomsawyer
Feb 13 2013, 03:32 PM
Jen looks fantastic today. Her hair, clothing, make-up - it's all working for her. And Chloe looks really pretty too. And that's the end of my ability to find nice things to say about the Dannifer story.

Crazy eyes - how I've missed you!! Nick's manipulation of Gabi by bringing up Sonny is perfect. And I love how he asks these "innocent" questions to lead her to be more suspicious rather than making it sound like it's all his opinion. This is seriously impressive manipulation - take note Kristen!!!

Lucas' support of Will is great. He really is playing the level-headed parent well and you feel how much he's willing to do anything to protect his son - love! And my Ejill heart is happy that Will refuses to badmouth EJ even though Lucas wants to cast blame on him.

Rufus-Kate afterglow FTW!!! Rafe has sobered up, but he's still Rufus!!! I can't tell you how happy this makes me. Long live Rufus! What the hell indeed, Kate. Oh and Rufus running to Kate because he thinks she can be rational about this - love. It almost makes me think this won't just be a random hook-up.

I wish Stefano would stop encouraging Kristen on this scheme. It's lame and he needs to tell her. I'm so hoping the plan turns into Operation Make Brady a Real DiMera once they are all living in the DiManse again. That seems like a much better way to fuck with Jarlena.

I'm good with Hope being TeamNick since he's manipulating her just like he's doing with everybody. But I need them to start acknowledging that Hortons are picking sides between two of their own, rather than making it seem like Will is just a Brady. Oh and I REALLY like how Nick is setting up Sami as the bad guy to Hope, Gabi, Rafe and everybody else. It plays perfectly into her reputation and actions so far.
You think they will have Rafe be the one that is enlightened by Kate of what Nick is doing? I wouldn't doubt it....there HAS to be a reason for this hook up right? I can see Kate schooling Rafe in the ways of the cray and in his super duper cop role he'll bring Nick down in the end and save his sis from certain cray behavior that will have her life in danger I'm sure. I can see these two being friends for life now!! and occasional sex buddies too...

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Now that Rafe and Kate are screwing, is he going to start claiming Lucas, Billie, Phillip, etc. are his kids like he did with Sami's kids? Will Lucas start dating Gabi? The mind boggles at these recycled plot possibilities.

deletemyaccountplease

Im a huge dexter fan too

Now i will Think about Harrison

thanks guys!!!!!

cord08

Lady Evol
Feb 13 2013, 03:48 PM
oraclerogue
Yeah, I don't really understand why some keep saying he looks so old either. Yes, he's a little old to be playing two, but he certainly doesn't look older than four or five to me. (Lysie posted that the actors are three and a half awhile back, which looks wise, seems about right to me.)

My sister's nephews actually just turned two and they look about the same size as the boys playing Parker.
Edited by cord08, Feb 13 2013, 04:01 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

LonePirate
Feb 13 2013, 03:54 PM
Now that Rafe and Kate are screwing, is he going to start claiming Lucas, Billie, Phillip, etc. are his kids like he did with Sami's kids? Will Lucas start dating Gabi? The mind boggles at these recycled plot possibilities.
The thought of Rafe giving Lucas an FBI jacket is amusing me endlessly.
Edited by concerned, Feb 13 2013, 04:06 PM.

AFaithL

Lucas is going to have a HUGE issue with this hookup.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

concerned
Feb 13 2013, 04:06 PM
LonePirate
Feb 13 2013, 03:54 PM
The thought of Rafe giving Lucas an FBI jacket is amusing me endlessly.
The thought of Lucas shoving said jacket up Rafe's ass is amusing me endlessly. :D

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply