Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, February 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 08:06 AM (6,494 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 13 2013, 01:47 PM
Matt
Feb 13 2013, 01:43 PM
I really can't believe how much I'm enjoying Rufus/Kate. Gering & Koslow have a SHIT LOAD of chemistry. I may have to climb about another ship.
I just can't wait for Kate to tell Sami what a good lay Rafe was...that she just HAAAAAD to go for round 2, she couldn't resist.....
I can't wait for Rafe to tell Sami it was the best time he had ever had! Touche, Sami and you deserve every word of it!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

What does it say that today was the lesser of the 3 episode so far this week and I STILL enjoyed the fuck out of it?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

anya
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 13 2013, 04:06 PM
LonePirate
Feb 13 2013, 03:54 PM
Now that Rafe and Kate are screwing, is he going to start claiming Lucas, Billie, Phillip, etc. are his kids like he did with Sami's kids? Will Lucas start dating Gabi? The mind boggles at these recycled plot possibilities.
The thought of Rafe giving Lucas an FBI jacket is amusing me endlessly.
Don't forget the stuffed penguin.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

anya
Feb 13 2013, 04:20 PM
concerned
Feb 13 2013, 04:06 PM
LonePirate
Feb 13 2013, 03:54 PM
Now that Rafe and Kate are screwing, is he going to start claiming Lucas, Billie, Phillip, etc. are his kids like he did with Sami's kids? Will Lucas start dating Gabi? The mind boggles at these recycled plot possibilities.
The thought of Rafe giving Lucas an FBI jacket is amusing me endlessly.
Don't forget the stuffed penguin.
Lucas can share Allie's

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

it is a really strange thought of Rafe playing step-daddy to Lucas and step-grand-papa to Will but stranger things have happened.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

Most pregnant women I have seen that are tired and not feeling good, usually don't have a ton of makeup on and their hair did like Gaby.

Does Jennifer ever work or is it the weekend and she is off? And to the poor people who are dying right now in their hospital beds because their nurse is on the phone with Jennifer going over all of Daniel's notes, whether he got them or not, what his facial expression was when he read them, how he smelled while reading them and so forth. Jennifer is looking more and more pathetic.

cord08

greeneyedgirl
Feb 13 2013, 04:26 PM
Most pregnant women I have seen that are tired and not feeling good, usually don't have a ton of makeup on and their hair did like Gaby.

Does Jennifer ever work or is it the weekend and she is off? And to the poor people who are dying right now in their hospital beds because their nurse is on the phone with Jennifer going over all of Daniel's notes, whether he got them or not, what his facial expression was when he read them, how he smelled while reading them and so forth. Jennifer is looking more and more pathetic.
Well, in fairness, Gabi did say she had gone down to work at the pub. Most women I know put makeup on and do their hair for work even if they're not feeling well.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Anyone notice the label on Will's package? (and no I don't mean that type of package,so get your head out of the gutter or maybe it was just my dirty mind that went there when I read want I wrote.LOL)

Salem University
Attn Will Horton
715 N. Westridge Ave
Martin Building,Room 174
Salem,06643

Does this mean that Will lives in a collage dormroom?
Edited by WillFan, Feb 13 2013, 04:44 PM.

Hamilton
Member Avatar

Rafe and Kate - second verse, worst than the first. Just hope this is the end of that. I'd rather not see any more bed scenes with this painfully mismatched pair. I could care less about them sticking it to Sami either. I'm sick of everything revolving around her reaction. Give these actors their own stories for their own benefit.

Find something to do with yourself Jennifer. They just keep making her more and more annoying.

I really liked Nick going to Hope and feeling her out. He's a devilish one and he's keeping me guessing how far he's going to go. He's easily becoming my favorite villain especially with his mysterious back story still to be revealed.

Good to see Will and Lucas trying to work out the blackmail together and had to laugh about them keeping Sami out of the loop. Smart men.

Overall a rather boring episode and easily forgettable.

AFaithL

magicsteacher
Feb 13 2013, 04:15 PM
LuvingLumi
Matt
I really can't believe how much I'm enjoying Rufus/Kate. Gering & Koslow have a SHIT LOAD of chemistry. I may have to climb about another ship.
I just can't wait for Kate to tell Sami what a good lay Rafe was...that she just HAAAAAD to go for round 2, she couldn't resist.....
I can't wait for Rafe to tell Sami it was the best time he had ever had! Touche, Sami and you deserve every word of it!
Please crush Sami's ego. Let her feel inadequate in bed.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 13 2013, 05:03 PM
magicsteacher
LuvingLumi
Matt
Sami cannot be bad in bed. She has to be AH-MAY-ZING. It's the ONLY thing that would explain her storyline for the last 6 years.

blueskies
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 13 2013, 05:05 PM
AFaithL
magicsteacher
LuvingLumi

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Sami cannot be bad in bed. She has to be AH-MAY-ZING. It's the ONLY thing that would explain her storyline for the last 6 years.
:lol: well that's certainly the truth!

AFaithL

tomsawyer
AFaithL
magicsteacher
LuvingLumi

That was when Rafe was only with Sami. Now that he's had Kate, he can straight up tell Sami that Kate was the best sex of his life.

concerned
Member Avatar

AFaithL
magicsteacher
LuvingLumi
Matt
Alternatively she could just watch the reruns from the last couple of episodes. Ouch that is tooo too mean.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am seriously DYING...DYING for someone to slap that bitch Jennifer...PLEASE DAYS...we NEED this!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

greeneyedgirl
Feb 13 2013, 04:26 PM

Jennifer isn't LOOKING pathetic...the bitch IS pathetic!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Angie79
Feb 13 2013, 03:05 PM
SoapGal1
Feb 13 2013, 02:39 PM
SocRMum1
Feb 13 2013, 01:59 PM
lysie
Feb 13 2013, 01:55 PM

Bite your tongue! You KNOW TPTB read this site. :whack:
I really need to see that gif again of Nathan balling.

It makes me pee my pants everytime.
Posted Image
Thanks for this...my heart is smiling!

Love it...she pets his face, then slams the door as he bawls...so incredibly hilarious!
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Feb 13 2013, 05:18 PM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

tomsawyer
AFaithL
magicsteacher
LuvingLumi

Nahhhh....since Ej gets so little of it, I thought he would be actually fucking her like rabbit, non stop..but he hasn't...he can actually stop himself and talk nail polish and lipstick....you'd think he'd throw that away and bed her if she was so good, no? Cosmetics are WAAAAAY more important...she can't be all that wonderful.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Angie79
Feb 13 2013, 03:05 PM
SoapGal1
Feb 13 2013, 02:39 PM
SocRMum1
Feb 13 2013, 01:59 PM
lysie
Feb 13 2013, 01:55 PM

Bite your tongue! You KNOW TPTB read this site. :whack:
I really need to see that gif again of Nathan balling.

It makes me pee my pants everytime.
Posted Image
Angie, I LOVE YOU!!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

LuvingLumi
Feb 13 2013, 05:34 PM
tomsawyer
AFaithL
magicsteacher

Nahhhh....since Ej gets so little of it, I thought he would be actually fucking her like rabbit, non stop..but he hasn't...he can actually stop himself and talk nail polish and lipstick....you'd think he'd throw that away and bed her if she was so good, no? Cosmetics are WAAAAAY more important...she can't be all that wonderful.
Ejami went at it like rabbits when they reunited last week; all night and morning. The only reason why they didn't have sex this Monday/Tuesday was because Johnny and Sydney woke up and Allie was on her way home from a show. EJ said so himself in HTS. They seemed ready to go at it in HTS later that night. I was wondering how they were going to work that out with Sami's tights but were interrupted by that damn Italian banker. Judging from the Soapnet promo, they'll have sex at least one more time this week.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Feb 13 2013, 06:37 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply