Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, February 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 08:06 AM (6,692 Views)
Oak Alley
Member Avatar

ok, how beautiful does Hope look with curly hair? Wow! And Jennifer, please go shopping for some new clothes- YUCK!

I always love seeing KA & BB sharing scenes.

Hope still thinks Nick is the same guy from years before. It's setting up for some very good drama betweem them
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Okay, this has been the weakest episode this week & I still watched start to finish.

Rate was awkward but I couldn't look away. Kate's definitely will have to carry the weight in this relationship, but it could be interesting.

Jennifer looked great today. Whoever did her hair, makeup, & wardrobe needs a raise. They've got her pegged.

Wills just being plain dumb not suspecting Nick.

I imagine Brady's reasoning for never getting married is because he can't seem to get the bride to the altar alive.

Loving all the Sami hate today. Can't wait for the confrontation between her & Nick,

I also can't wait for EJ to lay into Nicks ass. (Surely that's coming)

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Enough with showing so little of Hope!! 4 mins isn't enough for this fan!

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

magicsteacher
Feb 13 2013, 04:15 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 13 2013, 01:47 PM
Matt
Feb 13 2013, 01:43 PM
I really can't believe how much I'm enjoying Rufus/Kate. Gering & Koslow have a SHIT LOAD of chemistry. I may have to climb about another ship.
I just can't wait for Kate to tell Sami what a good lay Rafe was...that she just HAAAAAD to go for round 2, she couldn't resist.....
I can't wait for Rafe to tell Sami it was the best time he had ever had! Touche, Sami and you deserve every word of it!
Or Kate could pull a Jim Carrey in Liar Liar and tell Rafe that she's had better. And she had she has been with EJ.

trojangal
Member Avatar

Gee Jennifer give Daniel a chance to take a breath!
He just spent the night at the hospital with his sick
son, calling you might not be the first thing on his to do list.
Jen is starting to act like a stalker constantly calling, leaving notes, dropping by
his apt.

Kat & Rafe was fun but a little awkward, I think Kate will use this little
hook up to her advantage in the future re: Wabi baby & Nick

Edited by trojangal, Feb 13 2013, 07:43 PM.

blueskies
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Feb 13 2013, 07:35 PM
magicsteacher
Feb 13 2013, 04:15 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 13 2013, 01:47 PM
Matt
Feb 13 2013, 01:43 PM
I really can't believe how much I'm enjoying Rufus/Kate. Gering & Koslow have a SHIT LOAD of chemistry. I may have to climb about another ship.
I just can't wait for Kate to tell Sami what a good lay Rafe was...that she just HAAAAAD to go for round 2, she couldn't resist.....
I can't wait for Rafe to tell Sami it was the best time he had ever had! Touche, Sami and you deserve every word of it!
Or Kate could pull a Jim Carrey in Liar Liar and tell Rafe that she's had better. And she had she has been with EJ.
I still contend Nicky Alamain is the best Kate's ever been with BY FAR. The original grownup that is, not the pipsqueak who was in a few years ago.

blueskies
Member Avatar

Okay eppi...far too little Bristen. I admit, I'm looking forward to the scene where Brady says he's worried he's killing all his fiancees, lol. I'm convinced the writers got this bump from us since we all went on and on about how Kristen should be nervous being hooked up with Brady.

Guess I'll see that tomorrow!
Edited by blueskies, Feb 13 2013, 08:14 PM.

Romancer66

trojangal
Feb 13 2013, 07:41 PM
Gee Jennifer give Daniel a chance to take a breath!
He just spent the night at the hospital with his sick
son, calling you might not be the first thing on his to do list.
Jen is starting to act like a stalker constantly calling, leaving notes, dropping by
his apt.

Kat & Rafe was fun but a little awkward, I think Kate will use this little
hook up to her advantage in the future re: Wabi baby & Nick

Jen-Jen's growing possessiveness of Daniel is getting really creepy. It's like she doesn't want him to have any associations with women other than her, except those who are his relatives. And yeah, you'd think, as a mother, she'd have already concluded what Hope pointed out to her--that Daniel spent the night at the hospital with his ailing toddler son. His sex life might not be the first thing on his mind, for once. And remember how miserable she looked when she found out Parker was his son? She could barely manage to be happy for him. If she was sane and normal, she'd be suggesting they sit down with Chloe and clear the air like rational adults. Instead, she lies, gets into catfights with her rival, and acts as stalkerish as she did last fall when Daniel was involved with Nicole. Dr. Douche brings out the worst in her.
Edited by Romancer66, Feb 13 2013, 09:10 PM.

six
Member Avatar

I agree with the poster who called LK a miracle worker. Rate's post sex awkwardness was everything. I need them to never have have sex again (because, seriously - Kate needs some standards besides "alive" and "has a penis," also, still holding out for Krady) but if they want to meet up and lay in bed and have an uncomfortable chat every so often, that'd be cool.

Hope, as the aunt/cousin of Will, could at least try to be neutral. Since she's so concerned, why doesn't she talk to Will and find out his intentions before picking sides?

I loved the Dannifer scene. I usually don't have any strong feelings about them, but I was rooting for Jen to break the uncomfortable silence and ask about the note. Maybe in just desperate for the soapy angst of two people in love being kept apart because of a misunderstanding. If they keep getting scenes full of unspoken emotion like that, I might actually support them.

Watching Nick work Gabi is fascinating. I almost feel bad for her.

I...still don't see where Kristen's revenge story is going. The only way it makes sense is if there's a part of her who wants to go through with the wedding, but that doesn't seem to be the case. She needs a psychotic friend to talk things out with, because I don't see the logic in it.

I guess poor Brady feels like he's cursed when it comes to fiancees surviving and making it to the altar. Wish I could feel for him, but the death of bradison/brianna were some of the best Days related things that happened.
Edited by six, Feb 13 2013, 10:05 PM.

ChadsLover
Member Avatar

I am just now watching this, but here are my thoughts...
~Rafe and Kate?? I expected to be grossed out. I wasn't. I wasn't turned on either, but I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't want to vomit. That's something. (Lauren looks great! BTW) I do feel it was a tad rude for Rafe to bang her twice and then not even see her out, but instead tell her where the key was. Then again, I never saw him as much of a gentleman...
~I hope Kristen really does fall for Brady, (I'm sure she will just about the time her lies are exposed - so soapy) but I hope they work it out. I like them!
~Jennifer is boring and Daniel is gross and NB is a bad actress, so I am not interested in this story. I must say though that Melissa looked beautiful today!
~While all of these older ladies are getting love scenes, bring a man in for Hope. She's hot! She needs some actionm and Bo ain't comin' back. :/
~I feel bad for Will, and I hate that he is so trusting and is getting shit on by Nick. As a mother, I hate the way he and Lucas talked about Sami too. I know she has a "reputation" for causing trouble, but she's still your mom and she loves you.
All in all a pretty good epi
Edited by ChadsLover, Feb 13 2013, 09:57 PM.

ChadsLover
Member Avatar

ALso, it bugs me that Gabi is such a cry baby! Really, Gabi?? Sami is stressing you out to the point you want to cry, but all that shit you pulled last summer was no big deal? PLEASE!

AFaithL

Jennifer and Hope looked pretty today.

That's all I got.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

six
Feb 13 2013, 09:35 PM
Hope, as the aunt/cousin of Will, could at least try to be neutral. Since she's so concerned, why doesn't she talk to Will and find out his intentions before picking sides?

This! I was beyond annoyed with Hope today. The Hortons will stand behind Nick? Gee, Hope, I thought Will was a Horton too. :toetap:

blueskies
Member Avatar

ChadsLover
Feb 13 2013, 09:56 PM
I am just now watching this, but here are my thoughts...
~Rafe and Kate?? I expected to be grossed out. I wasn't. I wasn't turned on either, but I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't want to vomit. That's something. (Lauren looks great! BTW) I do feel it was a tad rude for Rafe to bang her twice and then not even see her out, but instead tell her where the key was. Then again, I never saw him as much of a gentleman...
~I hope Kristen really does fall for Brady, (I'm sure she will just about the time her lies are exposed - so soapy) but I hope they work it out. I like them!
~Jennifer is boring and Daniel is gross and NB is a bad actress, so I am not interested in this story. I must say though that Melissa looked beautiful today!
~While all of these older ladies are getting love scenes, bring a man in for Hope. She's hot! She needs some actionm and Bo ain't comin' back. :/
~I feel bad for Will, and I hate that he is so trusting and is getting shit on by Nick. As a mother, I hate the way he and Lucas talked about Sami too. I know she has a "reputation" for causing trouble, but she's still your mom and she loves you.
All in all a pretty good epi
You had me until the very end! I agree w/all your points except about Sami and Will. She totally deserves everything because she's made her own bed full of lies, manipulations, and out-and-out crimes. And Will, well, I do feel for him but I like Nick too much for me to feel too bad, lol.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

ChadsLover
Feb 13 2013, 10:00 PM
ALso, it bugs me that Gabi is such a cry baby! Really, Gabi?? Sami is stressing you out to the point you want to cry, but all that shit you pulled last summer was no big deal? PLEASE!
Well she is pregnant and television constantly tells me that some women become emotional during pregnancy. :eyeroll:

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Matt
Feb 13 2013, 01:28 PM
STEFANO'S COMING HOME!

Meanwhile, how the fuck is it morning in Salem and morning in Italy at the same time?
It's a strange time warp affecting the space-time continum. :P :D :chee:

AFaithL

I think Brady being leery of marriage actually pretty good writing. His one marriage to Chloe ended in a bitter divorce, and his other two fiancées died traumatically. That's gotta cause major trauma for a person.

Poor Brady. Just another obstacle to Bristen happiness. But a character-driven one.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Matt
Feb 13 2013, 02:01 PM
Hope, honey, Will's a Horton, too. It's even his last name in case you forget (as you so frequently do). I wish they'd address this more because it's a glaring flaw in this whole storyline.
Right, Will is a Horton too but they all back Nick and forget all about supporting Will. Do not understand how this family operates.

Harmony233

kay
Feb 13 2013, 10:46 PM
Matt
Feb 13 2013, 02:01 PM
Hope, honey, Will's a Horton, too. It's even his last name in case you forget (as you so frequently do). I wish they'd address this more because it's a glaring flaw in this whole storyline.
Right, Will is a Horton too but they all back Nick and forget all about supporting Will. Do not understand how this family operates.
and will actually has the horton last name.some of the hortons better side with will over nick.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

WillFan
Feb 13 2013, 04:39 PM
Anyone notice the label on Will's package? (and no I don't mean that type of package,so get your head out of the gutter or maybe it was just my dirty mind that went there when I read want I wrote.LOL)

Salem University
Attn Will Horton
715 N. Westridge Ave
Martin Building,Room 174
Salem,06643

Does this mean that Will lives in a collage dormroom?
The morning of the wedding that was n' t, when Sonny gave him the apartment key, Will was packing his clothes at Sami' s. aLso that night after he and Sonny broke up and Will moved his stuff out of Sonny' s place, he must have gotten a dorm room soon after. It is amazing he could get one that fast. But Sonny ordered the Valentine gift a few days before the wedding so how did he know the address? Hmmm interesting...

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply