Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Wednesday, February 13th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 08:06 AM (6,553 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

Is this hiding under sheets a new Dimera thing or a motif we can expect to see spreading across the whole cast?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 13 2013, 06:26 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 13 2013, 05:34 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 13 2013, 05:05 PM
AFaithL
Feb 13 2013, 05:03 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
Sami cannot be bad in bed. She has to be AH-MAY-ZING. It's the ONLY thing that would explain her storyline for the last 6 years.
Nahhhh....since Ej gets so little of it, I thought he would be actually fucking her like rabbit, non stop..but he hasn't...he can actually stop himself and talk nail polish and lipstick....you'd think he'd throw that away and bed her if she was so good, no? Cosmetics are WAAAAAY more important...she can't be all that wonderful.
Ejami went at it like rabbits when they reunited last week; all night and morning. The only reason why they didn't have sex this Monday/Tuesday was because Johnny and Sydney woke up and Allie was on her way home from a show. EJ said so himself in HTS. They seemed ready to go at it in HTS later that night. I was wondering how they were going to work that out with Sami's tights but were interrupted by that damn Italian banker. Judging from the Soapnet promo, they'll have sex at least one more time this week.
To put a finer point on it, Sami started wearing that sweater dress the same morning she and EJ woke up in bed after sleeping together. Then they went at a couple of times that morning. The last time we saw her, she was still wearing it, and no one is acting like she stinks, so ejami have been together less than 24 hours and they've already had sex or tried to like half a dozen times. I'm sure EJ would like to have slept with her more often, but the man has to work and parent etc.

Harmony233
Feb 13 2013, 10:48 PM
kay
Feb 13 2013, 10:46 PM
Matt
Feb 13 2013, 02:01 PM
Hope, honey, Will's a Horton, too. It's even his last name in case you forget (as you so frequently do). I wish they'd address this more because it's a glaring flaw in this whole storyline.
Right, Will is a Horton too but they all back Nick and forget all about supporting Will. Do not understand how this family operates.
and will actually has the horton last name.some of the hortons better side with will over nick.

Or if they're going to have Will's entire family side against him, they could at least explain why. Will is a good guy and as far as the Hortons know, he hasn't done anything near as bad as Nick, so why doesn't he deserve some support?
Edited by six, Feb 13 2013, 11:13 PM.

lysie
Member Avatar

This day's ratings should be phenomenal.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 13 2013, 08:11 PM
DawnElicia
Feb 13 2013, 07:35 PM
magicsteacher
Feb 13 2013, 04:15 PM
LuvingLumi
Feb 13 2013, 01:47 PM

I can't wait for Rafe to tell Sami it was the best time he had ever had! Touche, Sami and you deserve every word of it!
Or Kate could pull a Jim Carrey in Liar Liar and tell Rafe that she's had better. And she had she has been with EJ.
I still contend Nicky Alamain is the best Kate's ever been with BY FAR. The original grownup that is, not the pipsqueak who was in a few years ago.
Victor Webster was so HOT.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

kay
Feb 13 2013, 11:05 PM
WillFan
Feb 13 2013, 04:39 PM
Anyone notice the label on Will's package? (and no I don't mean that type of package,so get your head out of the gutter or maybe it was just my dirty mind that went there when I read want I wrote.LOL)

Salem University
Attn Will Horton
715 N. Westridge Ave
Martin Building,Room 174
Salem,06643

Does this mean that Will lives in a collage dormroom?
The morning of the wedding that was n' t, when Sonny gave him the apartment key, Will was packing his clothes at Sami' s. aLso that night after he and Sonny broke up and Will moved his stuff out of Sonny' s place, he must have gotten a dorm room soon after. It is amazing he could get one that fast. But Sonny ordered the Valentine gift a few days before the wedding so how did he know the address? Hmmm interesting...
But he could still techincally live at the dorm and just have a room at Samantha's apartment so he could live in both places. What confuses me is how many bedrooms days her place have. If Johnny and Sydney share a room. Where does Allie sleep and then Will has a room too. Or do all the children sleep in one room, Will has a room, and then there is Samantha's room.

cord08

DawnElicia
Feb 13 2013, 11:53 PM
kay
WillFan
Anyone notice the label on Will's package? (and no I don't mean that type of package,so get your head out of the gutter or maybe it was just my dirty mind that went there when I read want I wrote.LOL)

Salem University
Attn Will Horton
715 N. Westridge Ave
Martin Building,Room 174
Salem,06643

The morning of the wedding that was n' t, when Sonny gave him the apartment key, Will was packing his clothes at Sami' s. aLso that night after he and Sonny broke up and Will moved his stuff out of Sonny' s place, he must have gotten a dorm room soon after. It is amazing he could get one that fast. But Sonny ordered the Valentine gift a few days before the wedding so how did he know the address? Hmmm interesting...
But he could still techincally live at the dorm and just have a room at Samantha's apartment so he could live in both places. What confuses me is how many bedrooms days her place have. If Johnny and Sydney share a room. Where does Allie sleep and then Will has a room too. Or do all the children sleep in one room, Will has a room, and then there is Samantha's room.
I think there are two doors you can "see" in the camera angle on a regular basis, and then there is a blue colored hallway that presumably leads to more bedrooms offscreen.

lysie
Member Avatar

I think it has always sounded like the three little kids have shared a room everywhere they've lived together.

six
Member Avatar

blueskies
DawnElicia
magicsteacher
LuvingLumi
Feb 13 2013, 01:47 PM

I can't wait for Rafe to tell Sami it was the best time he had ever had! Touche, Sami and you deserve every word of it!
Or Kate could pull a Jim Carrey in Liar Liar and tell Rafe that she's had better. And she had she has been with EJ.
I still contend Nicky Alamain is the best Kate's ever been with BY FAR. The original grownup that is, not the pipsqueak who was in a few years ago.
The problem with this theory is that she never slept with Nikki. ;) They did have some great fantasies, though.
Edited by six, Feb 14 2013, 12:16 AM.

lysie
Member Avatar

six
Feb 14 2013, 12:12 AM
blueskies
DawnElicia
magicsteacher

The problem with this theory is that she never slept with Nikki. ;) They did have some great fantasies, though.
There's some pretty big problems with all these theories.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 14 2013, 12:17 AM
six
Feb 14 2013, 12:12 AM
blueskies
DawnElicia

There's some pretty big problems with all these theories.
They never slept together I thought they did. I thought Victor dumped her because she was cheating on him with Nikki. They might as well have with all the fantasy they were having.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 13 2013, 11:58 PM
DawnElicia
kay
WillFan

Salem University
Attn Will Horton
715 N. Westridge Ave
Martin Building,Room 174
Salem,06643

I think there are two doors you can "see" in the camera angle on a regular basis, and then there is a blue colored hallway that presumably leads to more bedrooms offscreen.
That could be it that what always confuses me because it seems like a two bed room apartment but it could be a hallway.

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 13 2013, 11:59 PM
I think it has always sounded like the three little kids have shared a room everywhere they've lived together.
That is not a bad thing i think they are all young so it could be a way of them being close growing up until Samantha gets a house.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Yeah, even though I enjoyed the episode for the most part...the editing was very off today. That Rafe scene was very jarring with only one scene in between him in bed and then him up and at Gabi's. It was terrible. And another thing...it doesn't make a lot of sense that Will's gift would be delivered to the university. Sonny confirmed that delivery right after Will agreed to move in with him. Wouldn't he have had it delivered to his place since Will would be living there? Made no sense at all. Oh, and that last scene with Jennifer touching Daniel's face was weird...it kind of looked awkward.
Edited by supercool74, Feb 14 2013, 04:23 AM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

The highlight for me today were the Will/Lucas scenes, even though I really wish they'd give Will some of the backbone he had during the MarDar era. That Will would be plotting to find the blackmailer and turn the tables on him. That said, I enjoyed the scenes because Lucas had the Salem brain and was being an excellent, compassionate dad, and Will was right to say that he should have taken responsibility for the shooting when it happened. I wonder if this will end up with Will doing just that, especially since Lucas was so emphatic about not giving Will a choice. Again, I'll point out from a legal perspective, Lucas is in more legal jeopardy than Will, given the fact that Will was a minor at the time.

Part of me really hopes EJ and Lucas team up to get Will legally cleared of the shooting. All they need do is a get a good lawyer to say, under the seal of the juvenile court, that it was an accident and Will was pressured not to confess by his father. If EJ and Lucas did that together, it would be in the best interest of the court to just make it all go away.

ChadsLover
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 13 2013, 10:12 PM
ChadsLover
Feb 13 2013, 09:56 PM
I am just now watching this, but here are my thoughts...
~Rafe and Kate?? I expected to be grossed out. I wasn't. I wasn't turned on either, but I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't want to vomit. That's something. (Lauren looks great! BTW) I do feel it was a tad rude for Rafe to bang her twice and then not even see her out, but instead tell her where the key was. Then again, I never saw him as much of a gentleman...
~I hope Kristen really does fall for Brady, (I'm sure she will just about the time her lies are exposed - so soapy) but I hope they work it out. I like them!
~Jennifer is boring and Daniel is gross and NB is a bad actress, so I am not interested in this story. I must say though that Melissa looked beautiful today!
~While all of these older ladies are getting love scenes, bring a man in for Hope. She's hot! She needs some actionm and Bo ain't comin' back. :/
~I feel bad for Will, and I hate that he is so trusting and is getting shit on by Nick. As a mother, I hate the way he and Lucas talked about Sami too. I know she has a "reputation" for causing trouble, but she's still your mom and she loves you.
All in all a pretty good epi
You had me until the very end! I agree w/all your points except about Sami and Will. She totally deserves everything because she's made her own bed full of lies, manipulations, and out-and-out crimes. And Will, well, I do feel for him but I like Nick too much for me to feel too bad, lol.
Well, 4 out of 5 ain't bad. Lol

I have a soft spot for Sami, and I'm a mom, so I am a tad sympathetic. I'll give you that she wasn't the greatest mother to him, but I know she loves him and I know she is trying to help.
I wlll give Lucas credit for taking half of the blame for the way Will was raised. Good for you, Lucas! It is much more becoming to see you admit your mistakes too, than to blame everything on Sami. Still don't think you should bad mouth her to her son, though. :/

ChadsLover
Member Avatar

rfsexton
Feb 13 2013, 10:19 PM
Matt
Feb 13 2013, 01:28 PM
STEFANO'S COMING HOME!

Meanwhile, how the fuck is it morning in Salem and morning in Italy at the same time?
It's a strange time warp affecting the space-time continum. :P :D :chee:
I'm still wondering how it was night time in Sami's bedroom Monday, dark to the point I could barely see she and EJ at some points, but still daylight in Town Square where Marlena and Kristen were. Not sticklers for detail, that's for sure...lol

LonePirate
Member Avatar

DawnElicia
Feb 14 2013, 01:15 AM
cord08
Feb 13 2013, 11:58 PM
DawnElicia
kay

That could be it that what always confuses me because it seems like a two bed room apartment but it could be a hallway.
The next time Sami's apartment is on screen, take note of the doorway on the right and its proximity to the far right wall of the apartment that contains the front door. On the other side of the front door is the elevator so I am not sure where the hallway behind that second door leads, except to the wall blocking it from the elevator shaft. Ah, the absurdities of soap opera set design.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

My thoughts on the episode were:

No WilSon, No EJami, No Ericole, No thanks.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Steven Williford
Scriptwriter: Melissa Salmons

Segment 1: Kirsten is buried under the covers. Brady asks her if she's awake. No. And when I do wake up I'm going to have amnesia about everything that happened last night. It was disgusting. I was drunk. Brady doesn't judge. I love you very much. Kristen thought they were always going to be honest with each other. Brady - We are. Kristen - Then why did you just lie to me. Brady - You think I'm lying? I do love you. Kristen - If you say so. Brady - What is wrong with you this morning? What's going on? Kristen - You're holding something back about us getting married. I know what you told me, it's what you haven't told me that I'm concerned about. You're keeping something from me.

Parker throws blocks at Daniel who is sleeping in the chair to wake him up. Chloe comes into the room. She hands Dan a new cell phone. He notices it's all programmed. How did you get all my data on a new phone. She worked them; told them she was his wife. Dan - You told them you were my wife and they handed over all my data to you? Chloe - It wasn't like that. I knew you needed to be up and running this morning. Dan - How did you convince the phone company? Chloe - It wasn't hard. I remembered your Social Security Number and it's not like you ever change your passwords so everything was pretty much the same as before. Dan - Not everything. Chloe points out that he's a doctor. People need to be able to find him; he needs a phone. This way you got a chance to spend time with Parker. She sees him checking for texts and messages. Do you see anything important? Not really.

Jen opens the door to Hope and hugs her. Thank you for coming. Hope - Of course. You sounded freaked out on the phone and you're not in Chicago where you're supposed to be. Jen - It's just a mess. Kristen - Did Chloe ruin your night? Jen - Yes, but not the way you think. She had help. Me. I shot myself in the foot because I got so angry because of what Chloe planned. Hope - You should have been. Jen - That didn't help me deal well with what actually happened. I was driving home and kept thinking that Daniel was right and I lay awake all night thinking I had sunk to Chloe's level. Hope - If you think that you should apologise ... Jen did. She called the hospital and left a note saying she was so sorry and nothing - not a word back.

Will meets up with Lucas in the park near the square. It's not T. Lucas asks if he's sure. He gave you a lot of trouble when you first came out. Will knows but it's not him. Did you get anything on the phone? Lucas - No, it's a disaposable phone; can't trace it. Will - So we've got to work backwards and figure it out. Lucas - We've got to start with motive. Are you sure Nick didn't send that text? Will - It's not Nick. Lucas - Who else has a reason to get you out of the way? Will - I don't know but Nick's been really great about everything. He's totally come around. Lucas - It sounds like a cover to me. Will - What you're saying does not make any sense. Even if Nick wanted to hurt me, he has no idea I shot EJ. How would he possibly know that?

Nick is in Gabi's room above the pub listening to his audio recording. Gabi comes in - That sounds like Will. Nick thought she was working this morning. She was. What were you listening to?

Kate wakes up and looks around the room and then under the sheet - her reaction is priceless. She sits up and sees Rafe sprawled out on the other side of the bed. OMG. She reaches for her clothes. Rafe turns over, wakes up and sees Kate. Kate - Good morning.

Segment 2: Brady - How did we get from you having a hangover to me being in the hot seat? We talked about this. If we get married right now it's going to kill any chance of me resurrecting my relationship with my father and Marlena. Kristen - You told me that's not the only reason. Brady - I did? Kristen - Yes, when I asked you what was the reason you said 'just me'. Brady says that didn't actually mean anything. Kristen - You were putting me off. Brady - I wasn't. I thought it was the booze talking. I want to talk about this some more but I have to go and get my phone from Daniel and I need to go to the office. I'll talk to you about this later. Kristen says okay.

Lucas - If it's not Nick blackmailing you my vote goes back to EJ. Will - No, that's too twisted. Lucas - For EJ DiMera? Come on! He's dying to look like a hero in your mom's eyes. He sets up this whole scenario and then swoops in to save the day ... that's so like him! What? Will - I forgot about Mom. Please tell me you didn't say anything to her.

Nick - I'm just in nerd-land; it's new speech software. Gabi - It sounded just like Will. Nick - I guess it kind of did actually. You don't look so good. Gabi - I was going to lie down; that's why I came up here. Nick covers her up and comments that she didn't sleep at all last night. Gabi was thinking about the paternity test. Nick doesn't want her worrying about that. It's going to work out for us and our baby, I promise you.

Dan is at the nursing station going through his message sheets - Is this all my calls. The nurse guesses so, she didn't take any calls for him. Chloe recalls ripping up Jen's message. She tells Dan that Parker is ready to go. They thank Kayla. Chloe has a wonderful idea. She knows he's supposed to have Parker all by himself today but I'm not ready to let him out of my sight. Dan will work today then and they can reschedule. Chloe - No, how about I come home with you and Parker for a couple of hours. I'll make sure he's comfortable and settled then you can have him all to yourself for the rest of the day.

Jen thinks Dan is still angry with her; what other explanation is there? Hope reminds her that he doesn't have a cell phone, secondly, his child is sick. Jen points out that there's a phone at the nurse's desk. Hope - No news is no news. You don't know what's going on. Jen calls the hospital. I left a message last night for Dr. Jonas. Oh, he just picked them up. No, I already left him one. Thanks. She tells Hope that Dan just picked up his messages and read them. Hope thinks he's probably still with Parker. How's he doing this morning? Jen doesn't know. Even if she called to check they wouldn't tell her as she's not family but Parker's okay, that's not the reason Dan didn't call. Hope - So he's still upset with you and you agree he has every right to be so maybe you have a little work to do here. Just a little word of advice. Don't assume that Daniel's doing or feeling something or someone. Go talk to him. Jen says she's right. Hope hugs her - she has to go to work. Hope is rooting for her; she'll check with her later.

Rafe pulls the sheets up over his chest. Kate - It's a little late for that, don't you think? Rafe - Maybe. Is it? Kate - I think so. Rafe - So we were ... Kate - Yeah, as I recall. Don't you remember? Rafe - We were drinking. Kate - Yeah. If you don't remember then I ... Rafe - No ... we walked here, right? Kate - Yes. I was going to make a graceful exit before you woke up so ... Rafe - Wait.

Segment 3: Kate doesn't think they need to have a long, drawn out reconstruction of the night. You don't remember ... Rafe - I didn't say that. Kate - We're both adults. No one was harmed so ... Rafe - No, it was just a ... Kate chuckles - mistake.

Chloe is sitting on the couch at Daniel's with Parker. She's so happy he's a doctor, it makes her feel safe to have him around for Parker. Dan has to go and return Brady's phone and pick up some stuff for Parker. He'll be back soon.

Lucas - I would never turn your mother loose on something like this. She'd only make things worse, you know that! Will - Yes, thank you. So what do I then? Lucas - You do nothing at all. I've been thinking about this all night long. He shows Will the text. What does it say? It says 'I know your son shot EJ DiMera'. It doesn't say I have proof, I have evidence ... none of that is in there. Will - They obvioulsy have evidence if they know what I did. Lucas - If they had evidence they would tell you that. It's not here. Will - The police have evidence. All they need to do is go to the police. Lucas - They have the stuff they took from the cabin. Will - Yes and that has my fingerprints on everything. Lucas - I still think they're blowing smoke. Will - Why? Lucas - To rattle you. Will - Well it worked.

Nick - Stop worrying about the paternity test. You won't have to take it. Gabi - How can you say that? You were all for it. Nick - I didn't want to make a big thing with Sami and Will. It's better for now if they think we're on Will's side. Gabi - Well aren't we? Nick - Is that the way it feels to you? Gabi - I think that Will's not going to be a problem. It's just his mom is pushing him ... Nick - Or it could be Sonny. Gabi - Really. Nick - I saw them yesterday at the coffeehouse and the way they were ... I don't know, it just feels that it's possible that Sonny is behind this whole paternity thing. Gabi recalls Sonny telling her he's going to be watching her a lot more closely now for Will's sake.

Chloe answers the knock on Dan's door. It's Jen.

Segment 4: Kristen is on the phone with Stefano. He has some wonderful news. My work here is almost finished so I should be home soon. Kristen - Good. Stefano - Good, is that all you can give me. It must be all about John Black's spawn again. Kristen - Yes it is. I'm concerned about Brady.

Dan and Brady meet up in the square. Dan gives him back his phone. Brady asks how Parker is doing. Dan says they've got him back home. Brady is glad he's alright. He asks Dan what's wrong with him. Dan - A messy night I guess. Brady - Do you want to talk about it. Dan - No, it's Jen I should talk to.

Jen asks if Daniel is here. No. Jen asks how Parker is. Better. Obviously neither of us want to leave him today so we're both spending the day with him. Jen says that's good. She's glad they're doing that. Is Daniel going to be back soon? Chloe doesn't know. Do you want to leave him a message. Jen will come back later. Chloe - Stay. There's something we should talk about.

Gabi apologises. I'm just being irritational. Nick says no, you're not making this up. Whatever you're worried about, tell me. Gabi - I'm scared they're going to take the baby. Nick - They have no grounds to question you as a mother. They don't know anything except for your ex-con husband. I guarantee you this will not go before a judge. I promise you I will not cost you this baby. I'm working it out right now.

Lucas - You're really worried about this, aren't you? Will is. Lucas doesn't think anything is going to come of this. It's just any empty threat. Will - It's not just a threat. It reminds me of what an idiot I could be, trying to kill somebody. Lucas - You tried to kill EJ DiMera. There's a whole bunch of us who would want to do that. Will - It was a stupid move. It was irrational and you ended up paying for it when it should have been me. Lucas - I was not going to let you go to prison. Will - You should have. Lucas - I didn't give you a choice so if you want to blame someone, blame me. Will - I should have owned up to what I did no matter what you told me to do. Lucas - Your mom and I screwed up your life enough. We weren't going to let you start out with a record too. You didn't deserve this. You're a good kid. You're a good man. You're going to be a good dad. Will - I want to be. Lucas - You will be.

Rafe - You're right. Kate - Do you think it was a mistake? Rafe - I have not been in this position in a long time so I don't know what to say. Kate - Exactly the reason why we shouldn't talk. Rafe - It is coming back to me btw. We were drinking. You were telling a story about the Italian witch and then you tried to walk in heels ... Kate - Alright, alright. If you really need to talk about it I would really prefer to do it upright, clothed and clearheaded so let's just try and do that. Rafe starts laughing. Kate - Really, you're laughing? Rafe - The stairs on the way up here. Kate - WOW. Okay on my way out I'm going to make sure nothing was broken. Rafe - You don't have to go. Kate - I thought that we both agreed this is a big mistake. Rafe - Well you were putting words into my mouth. He takes her hand - they stare at each other. Kate leans in - What the hell. They kiss and pull the sheet over their heads.

Segment 5: Kristen knows Brady is keeping something from her. Stefano - Don't forget what you are keeping from him so don't be like a spoiled wife or a hurt mistress. You have to keep your eye on what you're going to do here because this is something you have chosen to do. Kristen knows that. I'm upset because I'm missing something. I thought my research was so thorough that I knew everything there was to know about Brady. Stefano - Don't get so involved in the mystery that you forget about the prize. Kristen - I'm going to get it out of him and he's going to propose and I'll probably break his heart before you even get back here unless of course you want to watch when it happens. Stefano - No, get this over with as soon as possible. Kristen - Are you sure you're ready to come back here? Stefano - Why wouldn't I be? Kristen - Because nobody likes you here. You'll have to run into your ex-wife Kate all the time. Stefano - So what, she's old news. As a matter of fact I don't even think about her anymore.

Rafe and Kate chuckle. Wow. Rafe - So I'm guessing that's the second mistake. Kate - Speak for yourself. Rafe - Really? Kate - Really. I can not be responsible for any of my actions before my second cup of coffee, that's all I'm saying. Rafe - Are you really going with that? Really? Kate - OMG. This doesn't make any sense. It makes no sense whatsoever. We could end up on totally opposite sides of a war. Rafe - What? Are you talking about Gabi and Will? You said last night, no sides. What happened to that and reasonable reasonableness? Kate laughs. I did say that, didn't I? Rafe - You did. You also said you're going to help me with Sami. Kate - We both know the odds of that working out. Okay, I'll talk to her but you need to keep an eye on Nick. Rafe - Nick? Kate - Yes Nick. I don't trust Nick. I know he's going to marry Gabi and you're all in love with him but I'm not convinced. Say it's survivor's instinct ... you need to keep your eye on him. Rafe - Okay. Kate sits up - Oh, ow, she rubs her forehead. Rafe - Slow and easy. Kate - It's better horizontal. Rafe - Sure was. They laugh. Kate - I have to go so thank you. Last night was unexpected. Rafe - Yeah, in a good way. Kate - Oh yes. She stands up with a sheet wrapped around her. I really do have to go. Rafe - The deadbolt on the inside; the key's in a canister under the sink. Kate - Really? I'm surprised you trust me. Rafe - I didn't say I trust you. I'm moving as soon as you leave.

Nick knocks on Hope's PD office door, you got a minute. She always has time for him. How's Gabi. Nick - She's stressed. Will asked for a paternity test. Hope - Out of nowhere? Nick - Not really. I can guess where the idea came from. Hope - Sami? Nick - Yeah. Hope - This doesn't make any sense though. Gabi isn't claiming that he's not the father and she's been involving him in everything. Nick - Exactly. So why make a big deal about a paternity test when the paternity isn't even in question? Why make a paper trail? Sami is pushing Will to go for custody of this baby in court.

Rafe knocks on Gabi's door. He asks if he woke her. No she was just resting. Rafe thought she was working today. She was but she was too tired. Rafe - Are you not sleeping okay? Gabi - It's kind of hard. Rafe - What's wrong? Gabi - I'm not sure yet so don't freak out. Rafe - Why, because you're freaking out for me? Gabi - You were right. Sami's coming after me.

Chloe - What you did last night was inexcusable. I don't know how or why you have this saintly reputation because that move was pure cruelty. The fact that you could lie to Daniel about ... Jen - I didn't lie to Daniel, I lied to you and considering your history do you really want to talk about lying to Daniel. Chloe - What if Parker had been sicker or god forbid, he had died and his father wasn't there because of your paranoia. Jen - It's not paranoia when you know someone is out to get you. I know about the note to call Child Services. I know the stunt you pulled the first night Daniel and I tried to get away. Chloe - This is sad. Jen - Really, you're not subtle at all. Now I know last night was a genuine emergency. I understand that was not planned but I do know that you and Anne were at Inferno because you thought Daniel and I were going to be there. Chloe - This is unbelievable. You're the one who does something terrible and unforgiveable and I'm the one being grilled. Jen - I am so sorry you couldn't reach Daniel and that will never happen again but I'm telling you all of this is not going to help you to get Daniel back. Chloe's had enough. Jen - You're the one who asked me to stay. Chloe - You know what, you can go now. She closes the door. Dan gets off the elevator and sees Jen outside his door.

Segment 6: Gabi - I kind of know where Will is coming from. Rafe - This sounds like Sami though. Gabi - Or EJ. He's a lawyer, right? Rafe - Right, so he's building a case against you. The hell with that. I'm on this. Gabi - Stop please. Don't because everytime you go over there Sami gets worse. I know you're trying to help but no. Rafe - Okay, I am going to help by not going over there and stirring her up. I probably started this, didn't I? Not everyone on that side is nuts. I know exactly the person to talk to.

Brady returns to Kristen's room. I do love you. You can count on that. Kristen - I think I just lost this conversation. Brady - You were right. The reason I can't get married to you. It's not just about my Dad and Marlena. I didn't tell you everything.

Jen says it feels like she hasn't seen him in days. She wants him to know how happy she is that Parker is okay. Dan thanks her. So that's it? That's why you came all the way over here? Jen - Yes, isn't it obvious. Dan - No it isn't. They both start talking at the same time and then they hear Parker crying. Jen - You need to go be with your son. Chloe is going to be thrilled that you're here. She leaves.

Segment 7: Hope can't believe it's come to this already. They've gone from zero to custody battle. Nick - I know. We can not lose this baby because of me. Hope - That isn't going to happen. We'll vouch for you. The Horton's will stand behind you. You're a good man. Nick - Thank you and that's incredible but is that going to be enough? I mean it's Family Court so the rules are a little different, aren't they? What counts as evidence? Hope - Whatever the judge wants to hear basically. In Family Court the standard and the burden are different and the rules of evidence are very different. Nick - What about a tape recording? Hope - If the judge feels it's relevant to the case, yeah, sure, it would be allowed.

Will is sitting on the couch in the square. He opens a big brown envelope addressed to him and pulls out a taped box.

Jen asks the nurse if she's sure Daniel checked all of his messages. The nurse says he read them and threw some of them away. Kayla comes up to the nurse's station and asks Jen if she heard Parker went home. Jen - Yes, it's really great. Kayla - Is something wrong? Jen - Yeah, I made a mistake and I just have this sick feeling Daniel's not going to forgive me for it.

Chloe comes out's of Parker's room and tells Daniel it's perfect. It has everything. Dan thought he heard Parker crying. Just for a second - he wanted his choo choo. Dan tells Chloe to help herself to some food; she's going to be here for a little while longer. He goes into Parker's room. Chloe mutters - Oh yeah, I'm going to be here for a while longer.

Brady tells Kristen to sit down. It's not easy to talk about but you deserve to know the truth. I can't marry you ... it's not because of Dad or Marlena ... it's not about waiting until things calm down ... those aren't the reasons at all. It's not going to change. I can't ever marry you.

elci525
Member Avatar

ChadsLover
Feb 14 2013, 08:33 AM
blueskies
Feb 13 2013, 10:12 PM
ChadsLover
Feb 13 2013, 09:56 PM
I am just now watching this, but here are my thoughts...
~Rafe and Kate?? I expected to be grossed out. I wasn't. I wasn't turned on either, but I was pleasantly surprised that I didn't want to vomit. That's something. (Lauren looks great! BTW) I do feel it was a tad rude for Rafe to bang her twice and then not even see her out, but instead tell her where the key was. Then again, I never saw him as much of a gentleman...
~I hope Kristen really does fall for Brady, (I'm sure she will just about the time her lies are exposed - so soapy) but I hope they work it out. I like them!
~Jennifer is boring and Daniel is gross and NB is a bad actress, so I am not interested in this story. I must say though that Melissa looked beautiful today!
~While all of these older ladies are getting love scenes, bring a man in for Hope. She's hot! She needs some actionm and Bo ain't comin' back. :/
~I feel bad for Will, and I hate that he is so trusting and is getting shit on by Nick. As a mother, I hate the way he and Lucas talked about Sami too. I know she has a "reputation" for causing trouble, but she's still your mom and she loves you.
All in all a pretty good epi
You had me until the very end! I agree w/all your points except about Sami and Will. She totally deserves everything because she's made her own bed full of lies, manipulations, and out-and-out crimes. And Will, well, I do feel for him but I like Nick too much for me to feel too bad, lol.
Well, 4 out of 5 ain't bad. Lol

I have a soft spot for Sami, and I'm a mom, so I am a tad sympathetic. I'll give you that she wasn't the greatest mother to him, but I know she loves him and I know she is trying to help.
I wlll give Lucas credit for taking half of the blame for the way Will was raised. Good for you, Lucas! It is much more becoming to see you admit your mistakes too, than to blame everything on Sami. Still don't think you should bad mouth her to her son, though. :/
LOL, oh man - couldn't disagree more. I have absolutely no soft spot and the well of my love for Sami is preeetttyyyy much all dried up.

Will is right to be concerned she will mess things up - she has already, in part. This is needed to incite drama, but nonetheless, her meddling has spring-boarded what aims to be a nightmare for Will. And I didn't take it as Lucas badmouthing her necessarily - it was like one line - but more like telling the truth. I don't think it's maligning if it's true. She is a hurricane that destroys things in her path. And it's not like Will is five that he can't make up his own mind or make his own judgement. Father and son were more agreeing over a pretty unequivocal fact. And frankly I don't care if Lucas WAS badmouthing Sami - he had the brain today, so he wasn't wrong if that's what he was doing. And I ADORED it.

Needless to say I loved the Will and Lucas scenes - I eat those up like I don't know where my next meal will come from. NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM NOM. I love seeing father and son sort of "collaborating" like this - as I said, this "we are a team" dynamic has been sorely missing for me in their relationship, now that Will is a young adult, and I am so glad to see it play out now. I want Lucas to be used more though, of course, except for in these little vignettes. But beggar's can't be choosers. Nice to see him with the brains and schemey-minded again. I missed that. And I am also very glad that Lucas is supportive of Will, who is really painfully naive here (I mean, c'mon writers - laying it on thick) but also trying to get his message across.

I really loved Rafe and Kate. I am amazed how, I dunno, GOOD Kate looks! Tuesday and Wednesday there was something especially fresh and young-seeming about her - and I am usually the first to criticize Kate's looks. Booze and Rafe look good on her, I guess. :shrug:
Edited by elci525, Feb 14 2013, 10:46 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply