Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Spoilers for the week of February 25th
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 01:21 PM (6,165 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of Feb. 25th

Phyllis slyly turns the tables on Avery

Neil persistent curiosity about her past troubles Leslie

Abby questions Carmine's interest in Lauren

Christine remains severely determined to punish Phyllis

Nick questions Dylan's motives

The Newmans celebrate the grand unveiling of the new ranch house

via jcren

Additional Teasers week of Feb. 25

2/25, Leslie is troubled by Neilís curiosity about her past.
2/26, Abby questions Carmine about his interest in Lauren, while Christine resolves to punish Phyllis.
2/27, Nick questions Dylanís motives, while the Newmans celebrate the new ranch house.
2/28, Chelsea is determined to keep her secret from Adam
3/1, Will temptation get the best of Lauren.

Daily Spoilers wk Feb. 25th

2/25, Phyllis turns things around on Avery; Adam surprises Sharon with his offer.

2/26, Carmine's interest in Lauren raises questions for Abby; Christine continues her efforts to punish Phyllis.

2/27, Nick wonders about Dylan's motives; Victor and Nikki visit the new ranch.

2/28, Leslie opens up about her past to Neil; Chelsea works to keep her secret from Adam.

3/1, Lauren falls to temptation; tensions between Lily and Cane increase.

TV Guide Previews

2/25, Phyllis turns the tables on Avery, while Adam's offer surprises Sharon.

2/26, Abby questions Carmine's interest in Lauren, while Christine remains determined to punish Phyllis.

2/27, Nick questions Dylan's motives, while Victor brings Nikki to the new ranch.

2/28, Leslie reveals details of her past to Neil, while Chelsea plots to keep her secret from Adam.

3/1, Temptation gets the best of Lauren, while tensions rise between Lily and Cane.

Episode Titles and Previews

(Turning the Tables)
2/25, Phyllis turns the tables on Avery; Sharon is taken aback by Adam's proposal.(CC) (Stereo)

(Questions for Carmine)
2/26, Abby confonts Carmine about his feelings for Lauren; Christine vows to make Phyllis pay for her actions.(CC) (Stereo)

(Dylan's Motives)
2/27, Nick wonders about Dylan's intentions; Victor brings Nikki to the new ranch.(CC) (Stereo)

(Leslie's Past)
2/28, Leslie comes clean about her past with Neil; Chelsea schemes to keep her secret from Adam.(CC) (Stereo)

(Temptation)
3/1, Lauren can't fight temptation; Lily and Cane encounter problems.(CC) (Stereo)
Edited by Daytime, Feb 24 2013, 04:10 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BillyMillerLover
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime! :D :hail: :wave: :rockon: :cheer: :wub: :thanks:

LPS
Member Avatar

Go BUG Go!

Gag....please don't let Phyllis get involved in this triangle with Avery/Nick/Dylan.

STFU Abby.

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

thanks for posting.

Peridott
Member Avatar

Interested in seeing the new ranch. I hope it doesn't look like shit.

LPS
Member Avatar

Some of these sets don't feel like Y&R. They appear very ABC-ish

3WishGenie
Member Avatar
#TeamHorita

I'm looking fwd to seeing what Phyllis will do to Avery!

metitle
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Feb 13 2013, 03:05 PM
I'm looking fwd to seeing what Phyllis will do to Avery!
me too.
I wonder if Red will go old school on Avery?

natdot99
Member Avatar

LPS
Feb 13 2013, 01:37 PM
Go BUG Go!

Gag....please don't let Phyllis get involved in this triangle with Avery/Nick/Dylan.

STFU Abby.
Like i said before, Abby is still Abby and no amount of rewriting will change her character.
Abby thought Carmine would be waiting one her and I loved the reality check he gave her.

Lisete

The ranch is ready??? Really??? It's been 2 -3 months and a major mansion is finished...so unrealistic. It should be at least a year minimum

Ejole Lifer

If Phyllis starts coming for Avery I'm going to be Team Avery.

Crazygirl
Member Avatar

LPS
Go BUG Go!

STFU Abby.
Good luck on ever getting Abby to STFU. They would have to wire her jaw shut and she'd probably still chew through that.
Edited by Crazygirl, Feb 14 2013, 03:05 AM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Crazygirl
Feb 14 2013, 03:05 AM
LPS
Go BUG Go!

STFU Abby.
Good luck on ever getting Abby to STFU. They would have to wire her jaw shut and she'd probably still chew through that.
Best post of the month
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image :drunk: :drunk:

just joey

Daytime
Feb 13 2013, 01:21 PM
NE Spoilers week of Feb. 25th

Phyllis slyly turns the tables on Avery

Neil persistent curiosity about her past troubles Leslie

Abby questions Carmine's interest in Lauren

Christine remains severely determined to punish Phyllis

Nick questions Dylan's motives

The Newmans celebrate the grand unveiling of the new ranch house

via jcren
^o) The only thing that I can think of, is :flipoff: phyliss finds out about DYLAN & AVERY'S past & try's to get them back together, so that she thinks that Nick will come back to her!!!!

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't know that that is the reason for Phyllis's actions, if that's what they are. I think it's a payback to slithering little sister. She isn't interested in Nick that way. She has a much better man in Jack. She just want's Avery to burn a little, and she should. Phyllis is doing so much better, calmer, with out that dipshit Nick.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 13 2013, 04:44 PM
LPS
Go BUG Go!

STFU Abby.
Like i said before, Abby is still Abby and no amount of rewriting will change her character.
Abby thought Carmine would be waiting one her and I loved the reality check he gave her.
Carmen needs a reality check, he said he had moved on and was "with someone", I sure hope he doesn't think it's lauren.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Lisete
Feb 13 2013, 09:41 PM
The ranch is ready??? Really??? It's been 2 -3 months and a major mansion is finished...so unrealistic. It should be at least a year minimum
now you know Genoa City is magic! :biggrin:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Lisete
Feb 13 2013, 09:41 PM
so true.
did they have more than 20 thousand people working on that mansion why it is finish already?
And since the said fire was caused by arson, it usually take a while before the investigators are finish doing their thing. Then there is the demolition of the old structure to the new one.
Plus did anybody see either Nikki or Victor look at plans or talk about the construction?
So unbelievable.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 14 2013, 10:43 AM
natdot99
Feb 13 2013, 04:44 PM
LPS
Go BUG Go!

STFU Abby.
Carmen needs a reality check, he said he had moved on and was "with someone", I sure hope he doesn't think it's lauren.
Carmine has been interested in Lauren every since he came to GC.
I guess Abby was not that all that and a bag of chips to Carmine, lol.
I still see no purpose of his character, :ermmmm:

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

Victor showed Nikki the plans one day and as far as I can remember that is the only time it was mentioned. No phone calls, no trips out to see the progress, nothing!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply