Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of February 25th
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 01:44 PM (8,367 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers for the week of Feb. 25th

Rick's philanthropy leads him to new interest

Brooke accuses Taylor of using Eric to her family's benefit

Bill's ecstatic when he learns he is going to be a grandfather

Steffy presents Liam with an alternative way to raise their child

Eric takes a significant step to move on with his life

via jcren

SNS SPOILERS FOR THE WEEK OF 2/25

Steffy admits to Liam that she revealed her pregnancy in order to stop him from marrying Hope.

Despite Steffy's motives for revealing her pregnancy, Liam chooses her over Hope.

Oliver attempts to cheer up a heartbroken Hope by confiding something he's kept from her for years.

Meanwhile, Steffy presents Liam with an alternative way to raise their child.

Taylor and Bill bond when he learns that he is going to be a grandfather.

Bill encourages Brooke to accept that Liam is committed to Steffy.

Brooke accuses Taylor of using Eric to her family's benefit.

Taylor responds to Brooke's disapproval of her relationship with Eric by declaring that their romance will happen whether or not anyone likes it.

Eric takes a significant step to move on with his life.

Rick and Maya grow closer, much to Caroline's dismay.

COMING: Brooke sees Taylor as a direct threat to her future.

Episode Titles and Previews

(Hope Encourages Liam)
2/25, Hope encourages Liam to follow his heart; romance blossoms between Rick and Maya(CC) (Stereo)

(Bill and Taylor Bond)
2/26, Taylor and Bill bond over their unborn grandchild; Liam's decision changes the lives of two women forever.(CC) (Stereo)

(Bill Encourages Brooke)
2/27, Bill encourages Brooke to request a promotion at Forrester Creations; a couple begin the rest of their lives together.(CC) (Stereo)

(Eric and Taylor)
2/28, Eric gives Taylor a present of lingerie and a romantic setup; Steffy is showered with baby gifts.(CC) (Stereo)

(Comproming Position)
3/1, Brooke finds Eric and Taylor in a compromising position; Oliver shows Hope his true feelings for her.(CC) (Stereo)

Daily Spoilers wk of Feb. 25th

2/25, Hope urges Liam to decide for himself; Rick hears Maya sing at Dayzee's.

2/26, Taylor and Bill's unborn grandchild brings them together; Liam makes his decision.

2/27, Bill encourages Brooke to ask for a promotion; a couple starts the rest of their lives together.

2/28, Eric surprises Taylor with lingerie and a romantic set-up; Dollar Bill offers support to Steffy.

3/1, Brooke finds Eric and Taylor in a compromising position; Oliver reveals his feelings to Hope.

Additional Spoilers week of Feb. 25th

Hope encourages Liam to follow his heart, regardless of the fallout.

Liam makes a decision that leaves one woman heartbroken

Bill and Taylor share giddiness over being grandparents.

Bill encourages Brooke to ask Eric to be promoted to Co-CEO of Forrester Creations.

Bill bombards Steffy with baby gifts.

Eric gives Taylor lingerie and romantically surprises her.

Oliver shows his vulnerability to Hope when he admits he still has feeling for her.

TV Guide Previews

2/25, Hope encourages Liam to make the decision that he wants, not what she and Steffy want; sparks fly between Rick and Maya when he hears her sing at Dayzee's; Brooke accuses Taylor of having ulterior motives for striking up a relationship with Eric.

2/26, Taylor and Bill bond over their unborn grandchild; Liam makes a decision that breaks one woman's heart and makes another one happy.

2/27, Bill encourages Brooke to ask Eric for a promotion to co-CEO of Forrester Creations; someone asks Liam if he is having second thoughts about his decision; Thomas suspects that feelings are brewing between his mother and Eric.

2/28, Eric and Taylor agree to move on with their lives together; Steffy receives baby gifts from Bill; Brooke decides to take Bill's advice and seeks out Eric.

3/1, Brooke finds Eric and Taylor in a compromising position; Thomas learns about Steffy's pregnancy; Oliver reveals something that he's kept hidden for years.
Edited by Daytime, Feb 23 2013, 12:06 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Replies:
Evan
Member Avatar

Brooke can always recommend Oliver to Hope - she after all has fucked him, her daughter hasn't LOL

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I hope Taylor doesn't go after him... she also likes to dabble with the younger men (IE: Rick)

just joey

Evan
Feb 15 2013, 09:13 PM
One spoiler that does interest me: the Hope & Oliver one.
Zach Conroy is chronically underused on B&B, and he's a sexy looking man, it's time Oliver got some air time, even if it's with Hope.

I'm presuming Bill's going to come to the rescue of Brooke and her kids when Taylor gains all that power at Forrester(presumably from marrying Eric)
Won't do Bill no good coming to Brookes rescue. He only has 12 . 5 % stock. So if Eric marries Taylor they will hold the majority of the shares. Than I would love to see Taylor kick that HOE Bitch Brooke, Hoepe & Rick's ass , out of the company!!! Than Brooke can go BOO HOOING , to Bill & he can hire her, at S.P. as his " Private " secretary :sex: . I'm glad that Eric & Taylor get's together.

starwatcher2

Pretty good spoilers. I don't have have a stake in the Hope/Liam/Steffy triangle.. I don't hate this triangle as much as others. This triangle always gives Bell good ratings. I think the writing for this triangle is hilarious. Bell is telling a classic soapy triangle.

If Liam chooses Steffy, I will bet money that Steffy loses the baby, and fake her pregnancy or find a way for Hope to be blamed for her losing the baby. I like that dumb Liam is a tool for Steffy even though I think he is a better fit for Hope.

jacpre
Member Avatar

A thing that really boggles my mind. Taylor and her kids always refers to Hope and Rick as Logan's when Rick is actually a Forrester. I wish someone would open their mouths.

I liked Taylor in the early days but as of lately she has become a bit cartoonish. I can't help to laugh when she say the Logan's are taking everything away from them. Brooke took Ridge and Hope took Liam. Steffy did manipulate to get Liam but everyone seems to forget that.

I must say that I have been liking how Hope has been acting lately. A no-nonsense type of girl. I like it. Steffy feels threatened by it. I think Hope should move on and let Steffy have Liam.

I really think that Bell and Co should start utilizing his full cast more. What has happened to Thorne? They could use him. There are so much potential for B&B to become one of the best soaps.

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

whatever B&B decide I donot want watch no acting Hope with anyone but College KIds. She belong on the B&B version of 90210.

Sweettrinibeti

is it just me of did Bell forget that Hope is a Child to Steffy they are not just a year or two apart... i know soaps love to do that whole age jump thing but damn!!! After Aspen when Hope was on the pills Steffy has not lied to Liam she has been nothing but good . Everyone wants to cut Steffy down and say she "broke up" Liam and Hope but that i exactly what Hope is doing now and has been doing after she walked away the first time ... Liam has been bullied and pressured in to being with HOPE it just kinda flows with Steffy . So they need to stop letting Brook and her Blonde Hair Clan win and let Liam and Steffy just be .....

bellagurl

does any one else like hope my god come onwriters get rid of this girl

Jazzygem
Member Avatar

bellagurl
Feb 20 2013, 01:09 PM
AAAMEN :hail:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Episode Titles and Previews

(Hope Encourages Liam)
2/25, Hope encourages Liam to follow his heart; romance blossoms between Rick and Maya(CC) (Stereo)

(Bill and Taylor Bond)
2/26, Taylor and Bill bond over their unborn grandchild; Liam's decision changes the lives of two women forever.(CC) (Stereo)

(Bill Encourages Brooke)
2/27, Bill encourages Brooke to request a promotion at Forrester Creations; a couple begin the rest of their lives together.(CC) (Stereo)

(Eric and Taylor)
2/28, Eric gives Taylor a present of lingerie and a romantic setup; Steffy is showered with baby gifts.(CC) (Stereo)

(Comproming Position)
3/1, Brooke finds Eric and Taylor in a compromising position; Oliver shows Hope his true feelings for her.(CC) (Stereo)

jacpre
Member Avatar

Quote:

I like Hope. I like the change we have been seeing in her the past few weeks. I do however wish that the triangle from hell is over. Let Liam and Steffy be "happy" together. I am all for Hope and Oliver getting back together. I can almost guarantee that Steffy will somehow worm her way in there as well. She always wants what Hope has.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

I like Hope. It's Steffy and her square head that need to GTFO of Beverly Hills. Can't stand her..

doxiefollies

Can't stand the fact, that B&B is stating, if you scheme & manipulate you get what you want...Liam choosing Steffy, after all the scheming she did in the beginning to keep Liam & Hope apart. And Taylor being a Psychiatrist, who encouraged & promoted her daughter's scheming in the beginning to keep Hope & Liam apart...Taylor obviously needs psychological help herself.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Daily Spoilers wk of Feb. 25th

2/25, Hope urges Liam to decide for himself; Rick hears Maya sing at Dayzee's.

2/26, Taylor and Bill's unborn grandchild brings them together; Liam makes his decision.

2/27, Bill encourages Brooke to ask for a promotion; a couple starts the rest of their lives together.

2/28, Eric surprises Taylor with lingerie and a romantic set-up; Dollar Bill offers support to Steffy.

3/1, Brooke finds Eric and Taylor in a compromising position; Oliver reveals his feelings to Hope.

vani

doxiefollies
Feb 22 2013, 01:46 PM
Can't stand the fact, that B&B is stating, if you scheme & manipulate you get what you want...Liam choosing Steffy, after all the scheming she did in the beginning to keep Liam & Hope apart. And Taylor being a Psychiatrist, who encouraged & promoted her daughter's scheming in the beginning to keep Hope & Liam apart...Taylor obviously needs psychological help herself.
:shrug: Taylor never encouraged her daughters actions, and Steffy fessed up in the first days of her marraige. :soapbox: To me Hope was interfering with Liam and Steffys engagement, and got what she deserved. She is so arrogant to believe that Liam loves ONLY her and couldn't possibly love Steffy. :rolleyes: I suppose that's why he tore up his annulment papers. :rockon: To err is human and none of these characters is perfect especially Hope. :eyeroll:

Tameemae

I really wanted to be able to put tape on Hope's mouth today. I know that Steffy manipulated Liam into their marriage but she has MORE than ever made up for that...giving Liam space to think about who he really wants to spend his life with, not once but now twice - maybe even three times...I mean come on folks - she did sign the anullment papers only to have Liam rip them up. Liam may have feelings for Hope but he LOVES Steffy. Hope is a constant manipulator just like her mommy Brooke and brother Rick. Hope is also a liar as she said "I don't mind giving Liam space to decide - if he doesn't chose me I'll be fine with that" and then on the very same day trying to marry Liam. And Liam? What can I say - he apparently doesn't have a brain as he should have told Hope to leave the room the second she walked in on his conversation with Steffy...and NEVER ask Steffy to leave so he can talk with Dope. Writers - please, please, please write a script that sends Hope far, far, far away....forever...and hopefully with her mother Brooke.

Daytime
Member Avatar

Hope, Liam, and Steffy are all Losers... I don't get what the big fuss is.. :shrug:

Daytime
Member Avatar

Hope/Liam/Steffy Spoilers week of Feb. 25th

Steffy doesn't want Liam to choose her because of the baby.

Hope will ask Liam to follow his heart, not a sense of obligation.

Hope takes the moral high ground and does not try to persuade Liam to choose her.

Hope wants Liam to do what is right for him regardless on the impact of her or Steffy.

Liam’s choice will leave one woman heart-broken. Will this be the end of the triangle?

According to Scott Clifton, “There may be a big difference between what Liam says he wants and what he really does want. He’s an incredibly conflicted person.”

Daytime
Member Avatar

Additional Spoilers week of Feb. 25th

Hope encourages Liam to follow his heart, regardless of the fallout.

Liam makes a decision that leaves one woman heartbroken

Bill and Taylor share giddiness over being grandparents.

Bill encourages Brooke to ask Eric to be promoted to Co-CEO of Forrester Creations.

Bill bombards Steffy with baby gifts.

Eric gives Taylor lingerie and romantically surprises her.

Oliver shows his vulnerability to Hope when he admits he still has feeling for her.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

2/25, Hope encourages Liam to make the decision that he wants, not what she and Steffy want; sparks fly between Rick and Maya when he hears her sing at Dayzee's; Brooke accuses Taylor of having ulterior motives for striking up a relationship with Eric.

2/26, Taylor and Bill bond over their unborn grandchild; Liam makes a decision that breaks one woman's heart and makes another one happy.

2/27, Bill encourages Brooke to ask Eric for a promotion to co-CEO of Forrester Creations; someone asks Liam if he is having second thoughts about his decision; Thomas suspects that feelings are brewing between his mother and Eric.

2/28, Eric and Taylor agree to move on with their lives together; Steffy receives baby gifts from Bill; Brooke decides to take Bill's advice and seeks out Eric.

3/1, Brooke finds Eric and Taylor in a compromising position; Thomas learns about Steffy's pregnancy; Oliver reveals something that he's kept hidden for years.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply