Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 25th; *updated 2/22*
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM (34,208 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers week of Feb. 25th

Nick threatens Sami to stay away from Gabi, or else.

Sonny reads Will's undelivered Valentine's Day card

Eric pulls Nicole into an emotional hug

Kristen suddenly opens up to Brady about her time in Europe

Stefano tells John the news about Brady and Kristen

Abigail and Chloe have a heated fight

**UPDATED 2/16**

Monday ("Angry Nick")
An angry Nick warns Sami to stay away from Gabi; Sonny and Will reunite; Nicole decides to leave town.

Tuesday ("Kristen is Shaken")
Kristen worries when Brady catches her in a lie; Eric is physically assaulted; Nick demands that Will give up his rights to the baby.

Wednesday ("Honest Talk")
Kristen and Brady speak frankly about Kristen's time away from Salem; Eric contacts Abe about a new project.

Thursday ("Chloe and Abigail")
Chloe and Abigail battle it out; Sami confronts Nick about his prison record, but he stands firm.

Friday ("Special Name")
Gabi picks a special name for her baby; Chloe comes up with a brilliant plan; Abigail and Cameron have an awkward moment.

Chloe tells Abigail that her support of her mother’s relationship is a stab in the back to Jack.
Sami plans to use Gabi's past to help Will.
Kristen has a genuine anxiety attack when Brady overhears her gloating to her father.
Marlena has a warning for Nicole.
Nicole witnesses a moment between two secret lovers.
Will is surrounded with support as Nick’s threats force him to make a difficult decision

**UPDATED 2/19**

Putting an end to things.

Nick resorts to threats when he attempts to keep Sami away from Gabi. Fallon then corners Will and bluntly makes it clear that he know who really shot EJ. Will runs off and tells his father. He fears that he has no choice but to give into Nickꞌs demands. Heꞌs about to turn himself in to the cops when his father and Sonny talk him out of it. Meanwhile, Sami comes back for round two with Nick. This time she threatens to use Gabiꞌs past against her to battle for custody.

Kristenꞌs plans to get Brady into Casa DiMera hit a snag when he catches her bragging to her father about moving her new beau in. After he lashes out at her, she erupts in a genuine anxiety attack, shocked to realize how profoundly she has come to care for him. Just to demonstrate how much she feels for him, she opens up to ‘the spawn of the pawn’ about her very difficult relationship with her father and what she was doing for all of those years that she was away. Meanwhile, John hears that Brady is moving in with the DiMeras and decides to head back to town fast.

Once again, Nicole decides that it is probably a good idea for her to leave town. The return to this plan of action is inspired by Marlena planting a flea in her ear about her blatant feelings for Salemꞌs youngest holy man. Father Eric has more to worry about than a womanꞌs desires though. The junkie returns to the church and starts to strangle him.

Chloe continues to rip Jennꞌs life apart. The Hortonꞌs attempt to pry the diva out of the doctorꞌs life flops as he refuses to give in to her demands. Jennꞌs appalled. At that moment, her daughter gets into a furious fight with Chloe, who accuses her of stomping on Jackꞌs memory by supporting Jenn and Danielꞌs relationship. The controversial couple arrive as the two ladies start to wail on each other. After the fight is broken up, Chloe decides that the best remedy for this horrible situation is to call her mom in to help. And Jenn decides that the best way to simplify things is simply to dump the doctor.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/02/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-february-25-march-1/

Monday February 25:
After sharing a secret with Sonny, these two reunite.
Nicole decides to leave town just as Eric's attacked!

Tuesday February 26:
When Brady catches her in a huge lie, Kristen's shaken up and opens up about her relationship with her father.

Wednesday February 27:
Nicole witnesses a close moment between secret lovers. What will she do about it?

Thursday February 28:
When Sami confronts Nick, he stands his ground, saying she can't use his prison record against him because he served time. Little does he know Sami has something else up her sleeve to use.

Friday March 1:
Jennifer's comforting of Abigail turns to anger when she learns what Chloe said to her daughter. Will Jenn break up with Daniel?

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

Updated 2/22

Zap2it week of Feb. 25th

2/25, Nick tells Sami to stay away from Gabi; Will opens up to Sonny; Kristen convinces Brady to move into the mansion; Marlena issues a warning to Nicole.

2/26, Kristen talks to Brady about her relationship with Stefano; John decides to return to Salem; the junkie attacks Eric; Nick blackmails Will.

2/27, Kristen and Brady have an honest conversation; Nicole sees a moment between secret lovers; Daniel tells Jennifer he can't cut ties with Chloe.

2/28, Abigail and Chloe fight; Will tells Lucas what Nick has against him; Sami confront Nick.

3/1, Will must decide whether to give up his parental rights; Gabi chooses a name for the baby; Jennifer tells Daniel she wants to break up; Abigail walks in on Cameron changing.
Edited by Daytime, Feb 22 2013, 05:04 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

Nick and Sami showdown? This is going to be good. Nick has no idea who he is messing with.
Ericole! :wub:

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Can that Ericole hug be AFTER the first Eric fantasy involving doing Nicole in the confessional.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

"Suddenly" is rarely a good adverb to find in a spoiler.

cord08

Quote:

:rolleyes: KM has too much potential to be stuck in MR's mess of a story line.

Becki

I have tried to like this actor playing Father Eric, but I don't see any chemistry between he and Nicole. I wish they would have cast someone else as Eric.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Quote:

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I'm loving all these spoilers!!

Can't wait to see a feisty Abigail again!

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Eric and Nicole :thankyou:

Will&Sonny

I excitedly clicked on this thread, hoping to see a new spoiler for Will and Sonny...and of course that's the one spoiler that turns out to be a repeat of a spoiler from the previous week. :badmood:

I have this annoying feeling that this is going to be a really big week for Will and Sonny, but we're going to see almost nothing whatsoever in the spoilers about it. I'd love to be proven wrong, though (about the spoilers, not about it being a big week for Will and Sonny).

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Becki
Feb 13 2013, 02:36 PM
I have tried to like this actor playing Father Eric, but I don't see any chemistry between he and Nicole. I wish they would have cast someone else as Eric.
I didn't like him at first either, but after the last few days I am changing my mind. I saw more than just the dull priest we have been seeing.

cord08

Will&Sonny
Feb 13 2013, 02:55 PM
I excitedly clicked on this thread, hoping to see a new spoiler for Will and Sonny...and of course that's the one spoiler that turns out to be a repeat of a spoiler from the previous week. :badmood:

I have this annoying feeling that this is going to be a really big week for Will and Sonny, but we're going to see almost nothing whatsoever in the spoilers about it. I'd love to be proven wrong, though (about the spoilers, not about it being a big week for Will and Sonny).
Only one set of spoilers has been posted in this thread. There's plenty of time for some Will/Sonny spoilers to come out. This stuff isn't airing for almost another two weeks. ;)
Edited by cord08, Feb 13 2013, 03:05 PM.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM
A hug?

seriously?

A HUG??!!

Since when is a hug a spoiler? C'mon man. I appreciate that they are taking this storyline slow... but 2 more weeks from now and all we're getting is a freaking hug? *sigh*

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Angie79
Feb 13 2013, 03:00 PM
Becki
I didn't like him at first either, but after the last few days I am changing my mind. I saw more than just the dull priest we have been seeing.
I need him to start having his own fantasies....I need both Eric and Nicole to ramp up the fantasies of one another over the next couple of months....I don't know what it is with my ships and the fantasies but the more they have the better I feel, lol

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

cantstopme
Feb 13 2013, 03:05 PM
Daytime
Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM
A hug?

seriously?

A HUG??!!

Since when is a hug a spoiler? C'mon man. I appreciate that they are taking this storyline slow... but 2 more weeks from now and all we're getting is a freaking hug? *sigh*
Maybe the hug is followed or preceded by something more meaningful.... :wub2: :wub2: isn't there another spoiler saying he gets shot? Hmmmm....
Edited by LuvingLumi, Feb 13 2013, 03:10 PM.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Angie79
Becki
Same. I havent completely jumped on board yet but Im starting to feel some sparks lately.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 13 2013, 03:08 PM
Angie79
Becki
I need him to start having his own fantasies....I need both Eric and Nicole to ramp up the fantasies of one another over the next couple of months....I don't know what it is with my ships and the fantasies but the more they have the better I feel, lol
I think most people feel that way. It reassures the audience of the character's feelings because usually if they are fantasizing about someone, their fantasies portray the emotions that they arent openly showing with their actions.

blueskies
Member Avatar

The news about Bristen? So I presume this means they are moving into the DiMansion? Either that or Kristen's knocked up.

Too bad EJ isn't a possibility for Kristen. If she really wants a kid, I'd be willing to bet he could knock her up quickly. Dried up eggs and inhospitable womb and all.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Nick threatens Sami to stay away from Gabi, or else.
We already knew this, but I love it. Ready to see Blake Berris go at it with the big dogs. And I'm ready to see someone put Sami in her place. Here's hoping Blake comes out of these scenes shining. This is one time when Nick is in the right because Sami is about to cause Gabi to have a miscarriage with her neverending drama.

Sonny reads Will's undelivered Valentine's Day card
Okay. Hopefully this puts Sonny and Will back on the right path. I enjoy Brian, but if he's not around I'm really into the type of angst they've been providing for Sonny and Will. Just get back together already. Will is going to need Sonny by his side during this war with Nick.

Normally I would laugh at a spoiler like this, but with the chemistry that Nicole and Eric have shown this week I'm looking forward to seeing what happens in the scenes that leads to them being emotional. Can't wait to see more of them.

Kristen suddenly opens up to Brady about her time in Europe
I'm sure Eileen Davidson will rock these scenes. I'm interesting in hearing what was going on with Kristen for all of those missing years. I'm sure this will only be part of the story, but I hope its something good.

Stefano tells John the news about Brady and Kristen
I'm really loving how much Stefano is getting to twist the knife to everyone lately. His gloating is delicious. I guess this news is about him living with Brady and Kristen in DiMansion. John and Marlena are going to lose it.

CANNOT WAIT for this. Please don't let this just be Dannifer propping. I'm almost positive it will be, but Kate Mansi will rock these scenes. She plays better with the older group so this should be fun.

Overall I'm happy with the spoilers. I might have read these same spoilers a month ago and been annoyed and disgusted but I have an overall positive outlook on the show right now.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

Ericole is boring. I'm not the only one who doesn't see the chemistry. I see more chemistry in say, paint drying on the wall. Its far more entertaining to watch paint dry then it is to watch Ericole, hence I don't watch their clips on you tube.
Edited by LucasHortonFan, Feb 13 2013, 03:18 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply