Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 25th; *updated 2/22*
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM (33,908 Views)
magicsteacher
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 18 2013, 06:49 PM
Will&Sonny
Feb 18 2013, 07:48 AM
ladyofthelake
Feb 18 2013, 07:40 AM
lysie
Feb 18 2013, 07:21 AM

Marlena has a warning for Nicole.
Nicole witnesses a moment between two secret lovers.
I'm sure it's Ejami. I hope Nicole uses it to bring her bitch on! Marlena, leave my girl alone. I know you don't want her around your baby, but leave my girl alone. I'd love to see Eric defy Marlena. So many possibilities. After finally getting into Downton Abbey, I can see so many possibilities for Days, but alas............
I doubt that the "secret lovers" spoiler is about Sami and E.J. Their relationship isn't really a secret. It's likely referring to Rafe and Kate.
And Nicole already knows about EJ and Sami she was there when Rafe had the temper tantrum with Eric.

More likely Marlena will want Nicole to keep her distance from Eric. She's a particularly lousy Psychiatrist if she doesn't believe people can change I always feel Marlena should be more sympathetic to Nicole's plight. -However it is probably more realistic that Nicole won't change as probably there are not that many people who do successfully change particularly if they are on their own without a support system etc. Still I would think a psychiatrist should be more optimistic that it can happen.

I think the secret lovers are Rafe and Kate - part of me is interested that EJ and Nicole happen to be the two people with this gem of information though the realistic part of me feels they won't risk having the two of them in the same room for quite some time.
Do we know for sure, tho, that EJ knows about Kate and Rafe? I remember a spoiler saying that EJ asks Rafe about Kate, but I didn't think we knew exactly what he asked Rafe about her. Was there more out there about this? Not surprised that Nicole finds out... she is always the one to find out about everything that's happening in Salem!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cathalina

Pookie
Feb 18 2013, 08:22 PM
Cathalina
Feb 18 2013, 08:18 PM
That part of my post was meant to be sarcastic. All along I've been arguing that none of the three have moral superiority, and NOT that Nick is better than Will. Also, since hiding crimes is pretty much a Brady tradition, I don'tthink any of Brady's could claim superiority over Rafe.
Morally? Maybe not. But legally, Rafe could be up shits creek if they found out he covered up for his sister. And hasn't Eric pretty much been a goody two shoes his whole life? And now he's a priest. Advantage Brady I say.

Anyhoo, Will's been willing to look past Nick's criminal history and even his occasional blatant homophobia just to keep the peace and work things out. Nick? Not so much. I will NEVER be "Team Nick".
I respect your opinion, and frankly I am not Team anyone. However, as far as Eric as a priest I do not think he'd be able to take custody or guardianship of a child. Not 100% sure, but I believe that's the rule. Then again, this is Salem Catholicism and if they are still letting Sami get married in churches, anything goes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Feb 18 2013, 10:43 PM
Pookie
Feb 18 2013, 08:22 PM
Cathalina
Feb 18 2013, 08:18 PM
That part of my post was meant to be sarcastic. All along I've been arguing that none of the three have moral superiority, and NOT that Nick is better than Will. Also, since hiding crimes is pretty much a Brady tradition, I don'tthink any of Brady's could claim superiority over Rafe.
Morally? Maybe not. But legally, Rafe could be up shits creek if they found out he covered up for his sister. And hasn't Eric pretty much been a goody two shoes his whole life? And now he's a priest. Advantage Brady I say.

Anyhoo, Will's been willing to look past Nick's criminal history and even his occasional blatant homophobia just to keep the peace and work things out. Nick? Not so much. I will NEVER be "Team Nick".
I respect your opinion, and frankly I am not Team anyone. However, as far as Eric as a priest I do not think he'd be able to take custody or guardianship of a child. Not 100% sure, but I believe that's the rule. Then again, this is Salem Catholicism and if they are still letting Sami get married in churches, anything goes.
Not a 100% sure either but it seems to go against all other tenets of the Catholic Priesthood to have a child adopted or not, that was one of the things that irritated me with Dan Brown's Angels and Demons, they cannot adopt kids because their vocation is God and Church. Then again he shouldn't be getting it on with Nicole either but currently that is all in her head.

And LOL! Sami getting married in the Church will be HILARIOUSLY hypocritical and a big no-no technically.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 19 2013, 12:47 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Putting an end to things.
Nick resorts to threats when he attempts to keep Sami away from Gabi. Fallon then corners Will and bluntly makes it clear that he know who really shot EJ. Will runs off and tells his father. He fears that he has no choice but to give into Nickꞌs demands. Heꞌs about to turn himself in to the cops when his father and Sonny talk him out of it. Meanwhile, Sami comes back for round two with Nick. This time she threatens to use Gabiꞌs past against her to battle for custody.
Kristenꞌs plans to get Brady into Casa DiMera hit a snag when he catches her bragging to her father about moving her new beau in. After he lashes out at her, she erupts in a genuine anxiety attack, shocked to realize how profoundly she has come to care for him. Just to demonstrate how much she feels for him, she opens up to ‘the spawn of the pawn’ about her very difficult relationship with her father and what she was doing for all of those years that she was away. Meanwhile, John hears that Brady is moving in with the DiMeras and decides to head back to town fast.
Once again, Nicole decides that it is probably a good idea for her to leave town. The return to this plan of action is inspired by Marlena planting a flea in her ear about her blatant feelings for Salemꞌs youngest holy man. Father Eric has more to worry about than a womanꞌs desires though. The junkie returns to the church and starts to strangle him.
Chloe continues to rip Jennꞌs life apart. The Hortonꞌs attempt to pry the diva out of the doctorꞌs life flops as he refuses to give in to her demands. Jennꞌs appalled. At that moment, her daughter gets into a furious fight with Chloe, who accuses her of stomping on Jackꞌs memory by supporting Jenn and Danielꞌs relationship. The controversial couple arrive as the two ladies start to wail on each other. After the fight is broken up, Chloe decides that the best remedy for this horrible situation is to call her mom in to help. And Jenn decides that the best way to simplify things is simply to dump the doctor.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/02/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-february-25-march-1/

WillFan
Member Avatar

Putting an end to things.

Nick resorts to threats when he attempts to keep Sami away from Gabi. Fallon then corners Will and bluntly makes it clear that he know who really shot EJ. Will runs off and tells his father. He fears that he has no choice but to give into Nickꞌs demands. Heꞌs about to turn himself in to the cops when his father and Sonny talk him out of it. Meanwhile, Sami comes back for round two with Nick. This time she threatens to use Gabiꞌs past against her to battle for custody.

Kristenꞌs plans to get Brady into Casa DiMera hit a snag when he catches her bragging to her father about moving her new beau in. After he lashes out at her, she erupts in a genuine anxiety attack, shocked to realize how profoundly she has come to care for him. Just to demonstrate how much she feels for him, she opens up to ‘the spawn of the pawn’ about her very difficult relationship with her father and what she was doing for all of those years that she was away. Meanwhile, John hears that Brady is moving in with the DiMeras and decides to head back to town fast.

Once again, Nicole decides that it is probably a good idea for her to leave town. The return to this plan of action is inspired by Marlena planting a flea in her ear about her blatant feelings for Salemꞌs youngest holy man. Father Eric has more to worry about than a womanꞌs desires though. The junkie returns to the church and starts to strangle him.

Chloe continues to rip Jennꞌs life apart. The Hortonꞌs attempt to pry the diva out of the doctorꞌs life flops as he refuses to give in to her demands. Jennꞌs appalled. At that moment, her daughter gets into a furious fight with Chloe, who accuses her of stomping on Jackꞌs memory by supporting Jenn and Danielꞌs relationship. The controversial couple arrive as the two ladies start to wail on each other. After the fight is broken up, Chloe decides that the best remedy for this horrible situation is to call her mom in to help. And Jenn decides that the best way to simplify things is simply to dump the doctor.

http://blog.soapoperafan.com/2013/02/days-of-our-lives-spoilers-for-february-25-march-1/

NikiLani
Member Avatar

Seriously I'd rather Nicole left, she's going to be dealing with the hypocritical Bradys till the end times even when she's hasn't done anything.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Sorry Partnersincrime,I guess we posted about the same time.

WillFan
Member Avatar

I guess that means sometime that week Will tells Sonny about shooting E.J. Good no more secrets on Will's part.Now Sonny need to tell Will what he knows about Gabi.No more secrets between Wilson,get everything out.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

Poor eric is getting his ass kicked two times in a row. Cant wait for the marlena/nicole conversation. Hope erics newest attack keeps nicole in town i dont want her to be mia for three or four weeks like john was. She hasnt been on that much lately as it is

NikiLani
Member Avatar

I'm not completely sold on Eric and Nicole (probably the EJole in me). I believe GV is beautiful but I don't know if I will ever buy this pairing. I was never a fan of them even with JA as Eric, I enjoyed them though. There's just too many things working against them in my opinion.

chinkybig

I find Marlena's reaction to be normal, if Nicole's feelings for Eric is the subject of their conversation. It is not about who Nicole is and what she had done in the past. From a mother's point of view, her son is a priest, for now, it is his chosen profession so unless she hears from Eric that he shares the same feelings for Nicole, I would expect Marlena's reaction to be to ask Nicole to stay away from her son. I wouldn't expect her to conspire with Nicole to get Eric or to push for them to be together. Until I see the actual scene, for now, I don't see anything out-of-the-line in terms of Marlena's reaction. She is a mother first, a paychiatrist second. Her mother role to Eric takes precedence over anything else.

And I may sound like a broken record but as far as I am concerned, I want it to be Eric to decide that he wants to pursue Nicole and not Nicole ending up driving him to leave priesthood by seducing him or making the first move. Just this once, can Eric be THE guy to make feel Nicole worth it by fighting for her and pursuing her? I want Nicole to do the right thing for once. Her character has been bashed enough by the writers.

Renee Dimera
Member Avatar

If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were lining up the suspects for Chloe's murder. If this were the DOOL of the 80s, I'd almost bet money on it. Jenn, Victor, now Abby. I guess we'd already know about it by now with the show taping so far in advance.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Renee Dimera
Feb 19 2013, 08:40 AM
If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were lining up the suspects for Chloe's murder. If this were the DOOL of the 80s, I'd almost bet money on it. Jenn, Victor, now Abby. I guess we'd already know about it by now with the show taping so far in advance.
And you know the murder would be Chloe's friend Annie who frames Jennifer for it or helpes Chloe fake her own murder and frame Jennifer for it.

Romancer66

Renee Dimera
Feb 19 2013, 08:40 AM
As over the top as the show is making Chloe and her antics, I don't think she's destined for a dirt nap--I suspect the door will still be left open for NB to come back someday.

"Chloe continues to rip Jen's life apart"? Not quite--it's Jennifer's response to Chloe that's doing the real damage. She's not being smart, calm, fair, or rational, all of which would be more effective than getting into catfights with her rival and issuing ultimatums to Daniel. If she acted sweet, understanding, reasonable, and kind--like the Jennifer of old--Daniel would be bending over backwards to accommodate her and Chloe might actually feel guilty about the stunts she's pulling. Instead, Jen-Jen is being possessive, controlling, selfish, and obsessive. As much as I dislike Daniel, he's in the right not to give in to her demands (this is my first and likely only positive remark about Dr. Douche in 2013--so make a note of it!) As for Jen dumping Daniel, I'll bet she soon changes her mind because she loves him so much. :rolleyes: I just wonder if that'll be before or after he ends up in bed with Chloe.

Lil
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM
NE Spoilers week of Feb. 25th

Nick threatens Sami to stay away from Gabi, or else.

Sonny reads Will's undelivered Valentine's Day card

Eric pulls Nicole into an emotional hug

Kristen suddenly opens up to Brady about her time in Europe

Stefano tells John the news about Brady and Kristen

Abigail and Chloe have a heated fight

**UPDATED 2/16**

Monday ("Angry Nick")
An angry Nick warns Sami to stay away from Gabi; Sonny and Will reunite; Nicole decides to leave town.

Tuesday ("Kristen is Shaken")
Kristen worries when Brady catches her in a lie; Eric is physically assaulted; Nick demands that Will give up his rights to the baby.

Wednesday ("Honest Talk")
Kristen and Brady speak frankly about Kristen's time away from Salem; Eric contacts Abe about a new project.

Thursday ("Chloe and Abigail")
Chloe and Abigail battle it out; Sami confronts Nick about his prison record, but he stands firm.

Friday ("Special Name")
Gabi picks a special name for her baby; Chloe comes up with a brilliant plan; Abigail and Cameron have an awkward moment.

Chloe tells Abigail that her support of her mother’s relationship is a stab in the back to Jack.
Sami plans to use Gabi's past to help Will.
Kristen has a genuine anxiety attack when Brady overhears her gloating to her father.
Marlena has a warning for Nicole.
Nicole witnesses a moment between two secret lovers.
Will is surrounded with support as Nick’s threats force him to make a difficult decision
Jack has more story now than he did alive...>shameful.

Abe? Huh?! Wow.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Monday February 25:

After sharing a secret with Sonny, these two reunite.

Nicole decides to leave town just as Eric's attacked!

Tuesday February 26:

When Brady catches her in a huge lie, Kristen's shaken up and opens up about her relationship with her father.

Wednesday February 27:

Nicole witnesses a close moment between secret lovers. What will she do about it?

Thursday February 28:

When Sami confronts Nick, he stands his ground, saying she can't use his prison record against him because he served time. Little does he know Sami has something else up her sleeve to use.

Friday March 1:

Jennifer's comforting of Abigail turns to anger when she learns what Chloe said to her daughter. Will Jenn break up with Daniel?

http://soaps.sheknows.com/daysofourlives/spoilers/

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Love that Monday spoiler seems Will tells Sonny the EJ secret

Cathalina

What gets me with these spoilers is the true conflict seems between Sami and Nick. Gabi and Will are incendential players in their pissing match, just forget the fact that they are the actual parents of this child. Sami threatens, Nick responds, and both are going to put the people they claim to love in prison or cause a miscarriage.

Will&Sonny

WillFan
Feb 19 2013, 01:09 PM
Monday February 25:

After sharing a secret with Sonny, these two reunite.
LOVE that Will is going to tell Sonny the truth before they reunite (which had better mean "make love"), so that there are truly no secrets hanging between them (except for Sonny's knowledge of Gabi's crimes, which I still want to see Sonny struggling with in the near future -- and at least that secret isn't specifically about Sonny, although it's still something that Will needs to know).

I still wonder how the fact that Will believes that Sonny slept with Brian is going to be revealed.

Will tells Sonny the truth, Will and Sonny reunite, and Will finally learns that Nick is a jerk who can't be trusted all in the same week? I'm going to be an extremely happy viewer.

Will&Sonny

Cathalina
Feb 19 2013, 01:48 PM
What gets me with these spoilers is the true conflict seems between Sami and Nick. Gabi and Will are incendential players in their pissing match, just forget the fact that they are the actual parents of this child. Sami threatens, Nick responds, and both are going to put the people they claim to love in prison or cause a miscarriage.
Yeah, a lot of people here have been blaming Sami and suggesting that she's endangering the life of her grandchild, but frankly, Nick is at least as guilty of doing this as Sami is -- his methods are different, but the resulting stress is still the same.

Of course, as I've been saying all along, I don't believe that Nick truly loves Gabi or the baby. At least I know that Sami truly loves Will and his baby. That makes her vastly more sympathetic to me, even if her actions are wrong.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply