Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 25th; *updated 2/22*
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM (33,914 Views)
Harmony233

Will&Sonny
Feb 19 2013, 02:19 PM
Cathalina
Feb 19 2013, 01:48 PM
What gets me with these spoilers is the true conflict seems between Sami and Nick. Gabi and Will are incendential players in their pissing match, just forget the fact that they are the actual parents of this child. Sami threatens, Nick responds, and both are going to put the people they claim to love in prison or cause a miscarriage.
Yeah, a lot of people here have been blaming Sami and suggesting that she's endangering the life of her grandchild, but frankly, Nick is at least as guilty of doing this as Sami is -- his methods are different, but the resulting stress is still the same.

Of course, as I've been saying all along, I don't believe that Nick truly loves Gabi or the baby. At least I know that Sami truly loves Will and his baby. That makes her vastly more sympathetic to me, even if her actions are wrong.
doesn't make me sympatheic to sami at all shes acting worse than kate did at least kate had reason to hate sami for doing what she did to her sons
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 19 2013, 02:12 PM
I still wonder how the fact that Will believes that Sonny slept with Brian is going to be revealed.
I don't think this matters at all. First of all, it's not clear that Will does indeed think Sonny and Brian sex. Even if it he does think that, he clearly doesn't care or else he would not have been so over the moon about reconciling with Sonny on Valentine's Day. Then there's the fact that Will has no business being a hypocrite by judging Sonny for sleeping with someone else given how they were not in a relationship at the time.

I hope Sonny responds to Will's latest confession with a question along the lines of "Are there any other secrets you're hiding, Will?" Between the baby and attempted murder, Sonny would be wise to wonder what other skeletons are in Will's big ole closet.

CPdays

WillFan
Feb 19 2013, 05:30 AM
I guess that means sometime that week Will tells Sonny about shooting E.J. Good no more secrets on Will's part.Now Sonny need to tell Will what he knows about Gabi.No more secrets between Wilson,get everything out.
Agreed! And if by some means Sonny doesn't spill to Will, Will has basis to be pissed. I honestly think Sonny hiding this huge deal about the mother of Wills baby will cause some issues between the two. The day Will found out Gab I was pregnant but wouldn't/couldn't tell Sonny, I distinctly remember Sonny saying he couldn't imagine keeping anything from Will. I think this is a mini reunion and not a semi permanent like we all want

Cathalina

Will&Sonny
Cathalina
What gets me with these spoilers is the true conflict seems between Sami and Nick. Gabi and Will are incendential players in their pissing match, just forget the fact that they are the actual parents of this child. Sami threatens, Nick responds, and both are going to put the people they claim to love in prison or cause a miscarriage.
Yeah, a lot of people here have been blaming Sami and suggesting that she's endangering the life of her grandchild, but frankly, Nick is at least as guilty of doing this as Sami is -- his methods are different, but the resulting stress is still the same.

Of course, as I've been saying all along, I don't believe that Nick truly loves Gabi or the baby. At least I know that Sami truly loves Will and his baby. That makes her vastly more sympathetic to me, even if her actions are wrong.
I don't know about Sami being more sympathetic. Sami drew first blood so to speak, when she started making threats about taking the baby from Gabi. Then Sami's screetching lands Gabi in the hospital. What Nick should do is get a restraining order against Sami...instead he's using what he knows about Will to end the confrontations. Sami is going to fire back with what she knows about Gabi to do what...throw the pregnant girl in prison? Have her grandchild born in prison for its mother commiting a crime far less than what she has done herself while the town tells her what a good mother she is? Gabi and Will need to set Nick and Sami straight.

Will&Sonny

LonePirate
Feb 19 2013, 02:29 PM
Will&Sonny
Feb 19 2013, 02:12 PM
I still wonder how the fact that Will believes that Sonny slept with Brian is going to be revealed.
I don't think this matters at all. First of all, it's not clear that Will does indeed think Sonny and Brian sex. Even if it he does think that, he clearly doesn't care or else he would not have been so over the moon about reconciling with Sonny on Valentine's Day. Then there's the fact that Will has no business being a hypocrite by judging Sonny for sleeping with someone else given how they were not in a relationship at the time.
It has nothing to do with any of the reasons that you mentioned. As I've said elsewhere, I agree that Will doesn't care that Sonny supposedly slept with Brian (actually, "doesn't care" is probably a bit too flippant -- it certainly hurt Will to see Sonny with another man, but that hasn't made Will love Sonny any less, and, as I've said before, knowing Will, he probably felt like that was exactly what he deserved for hurting Sonny in the first place). For the record, I do believe that Will believes that Sonny slept with Brian, based on his reaction when Brian made the implication in the first place; however, even if we say, for the sake of argument, that Will doesn't believe that, Sonny still doesn't know that Will knows that Sonny kissed Brian -- again, Will "doesn't care" about this, but it's still a beat of the story that, IMO, it would be reasonable to expect the writers to play at some point).

Will wouldn't be a hypocrite because he wouldn't be -- and isn't currently, for that matter -- judging Sonny for supposedly sleeping with Brian. Hell, Will doesn't even necessarily need to be the one to reveal this information to Sonny directly -- there are other ways for Sonny to find out (like overhearing a conversation between Brian and Will, or trying to tell Will about kissing Brian and interpreting, based on Will's reaction, that Will thinks that more than just kissing took place, and that Will understands and isn't upset about that because they were not together at the time), which, again, would make it impossible for Will to look like a hypocrite.

But again, it has nothing to do with anything that you mentioned. The point of this detail being revealed is to let Sonny know that Brian was playing games with Will, which, based on everything that we know about Sonny, is something that will piss him off. It has nothing to do with Will's reaction and everything to do with Sonny's.

If that information is not revealed soon, then perhaps it means that Brant Daugherty wasn't available for more episodes at the time that this stuff was being filmed, and it will be revealed during that group date thing that's supposed to take place in April, where T tries to hook Brian up with Audrey's brother. But in any case, I do expect it to be revealed at some point, because I doubt that Brian would want Sonny to know about that particular piece of information.

am103
Member Avatar

Daniel and Jennifer breaking up?! Sounds like good stuff to me! And man, Chloe sure is stacking up a list of enemies this go-round. I don't think that the stakes are high enough for someone to murder Chloe, but then again, Jen is totally obsessed with Daniel and these writers clearly don't know how to write for her, so who knows.

Also, can't wait to see Nicole find out about Rafe and Kate's little affair. Days continues to "wow" me with the character interactions lately, and I'm surprised by the chemistry between Gering and Koslow. I hope Nicole is totally grossed out, because that would be so in-character for her (or anybody in Salem, lol).

Will&Sonny

LonePirate
I hope Sonny responds to Will's latest confession with a question along the lines of "Are there any other secrets you're hiding, Will?" Between the baby and attempted murder, Sonny would be wise to wonder what other skeletons are in Will's big ole closet.
I think that Sonny will understand why Will kept the attempted murder from him, since that's a crime that Sonny might have been obligated to report if he had known about it. That's not typically the kind of thing that you burden people with unless you absolutely have to (which is likely why Will's going to do so at this point, because he knows that someone is threatening to reveal that secret and, more importantly, because he wants to avoid losing Sonny again, since he knows just how painful that prospect is now). Especially not when the person whom you're revealing that information to is the son of a lawyer.

While it would make sense for Sonny to ask if Will is hiding anything else (and Will isn't, so it's not like that question poses any sort of threat to Will...although it could make Sonny look like a hypocrite for hiding Gabi's secret from Will, but that's another matter entirely, since it's not necessarily Sonny's secret to tell; that shouldn't stop Sonny from feeling conflicted, though), it would also make sense for him to feel like that's a completely different kind of secret than Gabi being pregnant with Will's child was.

cockymom
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Feb 19 2013, 03:12 PM
Will&Sonny
Cathalina

I don't know about Sami being more sympathetic. Sami drew first blood so to speak, when she started making threats about taking the baby from Gabi. Then Sami's screetching lands Gabi in the hospital. What Nick should do is get a restraining order against Sami...instead he's using what he knows about Will to end the confrontations. Sami is going to fire back with what she knows about Gabi to do what...throw the pregnant girl in prison? Have her grandchild born in prison for its mother commiting a crime far less than what she has done herself while the town tells her what a good mother she is? Gabi and Will need to set Nick and Sami straight.
Sami didn't start making threats about taking the baby from Gabi. Rafe said that Will would be able to "see" the baby which infuriated Sami. She (like most rational people) thought that they would share custody. That set her off so she turned it on Rafe and said Will could get custody and let Gabi "see" the baby. At no time to this point has she said Will should go for full custody, but Rafe went running to Gabi and said the baby could be taken from her. Rafe is as guilty as anyone in this story of stirring the pot.

La_Laa

johnwalterseip
Feb 19 2013, 01:31 PM
Love that Monday spoiler seems Will tells Sonny the EJ secret
It seems William does tell Sonny the truth, because he wants to be honest with him, not because he has to. I didn't want William to have to tell Sonny because he had to.

michr544125

Maybe I'm reading this spoiler different than most of you. I figured the secret on Monday is just the fact that Will kept his true feelings from Sonny and maybe how he thought Sonny was with Brian in a relationship. It seems to me the secret could come out later in the week about the shooting? Unless there is another letter and the letter Sonny reads on Monday is Will telling all to Sonny about his true feelings and all his secrets. Because that letter Will wrote the other day was so lame. It didn't even say much at all nor express true heartfelt feelings. If that's the only letter, I sure hope they have a real heartfelt conversation about their feelings.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 19 2013, 06:15 PM.

Dazefan4now
Member Avatar

cockymom
Feb 19 2013, 04:21 PM
Cathalina
Feb 19 2013, 03:12 PM
Will&Sonny
Cathalina

Sami didn't start making threats about taking the baby from Gabi. Rafe said that Will would be able to "see" the baby which infuriated Sami. She (like most rational people) thought that they would share custody. That set her off so she turned it on Rafe and said Will could get custody and let Gabi "see" the baby. At no time to this point has she said Will should go for full custody, but Rafe went running to Gabi and said the baby could be taken from her. Rafe is as guilty as anyone in this story of stirring the pot.
In my mind it's always Rafe's fault :biggrin: .

Cathalina

T See, I didn't see Sami as rational. I see Sami projecting her own crappy past actions onto Gabi and becoming a harpy ever since. I didn't see Rafe as stirring the pot, just informing his sister of a possible threat, and Sami has proven herself a threat time and time again including putting her in the hospital.

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 19 2013, 04:17 PM
LonePirate
I think that Sonny will understand why Will kept the attempted murder from him, since that's a crime that Sonny might have been obligated to report if he had known about it. That's not typically the kind of thing that you burden people with unless you absolutely have to (which is likely why Will's going to do so at this point, because he knows that someone is threatening to reveal that secret and, more importantly, because he wants to avoid losing Sonny again, since he knows just how painful that prospect is now). Especially not when the person whom you're revealing that information to is the son of a lawyer.

While it would make sense for Sonny to ask if Will is hiding anything else (and Will isn't, so it's not like that question poses any sort of threat to Will...although it could make Sonny look like a hypocrite for hiding Gabi's secret from Will, but that's another matter entirely, since it's not necessarily Sonny's secret to tell; that shouldn't stop Sonny from feeling conflicted, though), it would also make sense for him to feel like that's a completely different kind of secret than Gabi being pregnant with Will's child was.
I guess I am the sort of person that when I am in a serious relationship with someone, I want to know if they have a tendency to commit murder or if they could be arrested on an attempted murder charge. That would certainly make me wonder what else I don't know. If others don't care about that sort of thing, that's fine. Maybe Sonny is one of those people.

I do agree that if Sonny inquiries if Will is hiding anything else, then he opens the door to be asked the same question. He then should come clean about the Gabi situation or he should direct Will to Chad in order to reduce a degree of separation of it all.
Edited by LonePirate, Feb 19 2013, 07:10 PM.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Feb 19 2013, 06:25 PM
T See, I didn't see Sami as rational. I see Sami projecting her own crappy past actions onto Gabi and becoming a harpy ever since. I didn't see Rafe as stirring the pot, just informing his sister of a possible threat, and Sami has proven herself a threat time and time again including putting her in the hospital.
I agree. Rafe is not to blame and Sami is never rational.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Next week on Days of our Lives, Nick finally shows his hands to Will. How will Williamís family react to this news?

Things seem to be looking up for Will. He finally reunites with his boyfriend Sonny and with no more secrets between then, he lets Sonny in on his secret. When Will refuses to give into Nickís demands, he reveals that he knows he shot EJ! Can Lucas and Sonny stop Will before he does something he canít take back?

Chloe schemes a new way to bring her and Daniel closer together ó her mother Nancy!

Sami threatens to destroy Nick and Gabi if they try to keep William from his baby.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/02/days-of-our-lives-teasers-february-25-edition/

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

michr544125
Feb 19 2013, 06:08 PM
Maybe I'm reading this spoiler different than most of you. I figured the secret on Monday is just the fact that Will kept his true feelings from Sonny and maybe how he thought Sonny was with Brian in a relationship. It seems to me the secret could come out later in the week about the shooting? Unless there is another letter and the letter Sonny reads on Monday is Will telling all to Sonny about his true feelings and all his secrets. Because that letter Will wrote the other day was so lame. It didn't even say much at all nor express true heartfelt feelings. If that's the only letter, I sure hope they have a real heartfelt conversation about their feelings.
I think Will tells Sonny about the shooting of EJ on Monday and later that week Sonny helps convince Will not ti turn himself in

zyona

I wish the writers give Will a little break before he gets blackmailed by Nick.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

zyona
Feb 19 2013, 11:52 PM

You know, I look at it as they are just advancing this storyline they started and the sooner the blackmailing starts the sooner we can end this custody battle/"gay boy" nonsense.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 20 2013, 12:08 AM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

If only the Kristen/Brady story moved as quickly.

guessgirl
Member Avatar

zyona
Feb 19 2013, 11:52 PM

I see it more as tiic purposely continuing to make Nick the jackass/villain so we will feel sorry for poor innocent Will.
Edited by guessgirl, Feb 20 2013, 11:34 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply