Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 25th; *updated 2/22*
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM (33,829 Views)
Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 20 2013, 12:09 AM
If only the Kristen/Brady story moved as quickly.
So true, but atleast they're moving forrward by getting Kristen out of that hotel room! I just want more Kristen screen time
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LonePirate
Member Avatar

guessgirl
Feb 20 2013, 02:33 AM
zyona
Feb 19 2013, 11:52 PM
I wish the writers give Will a little break before he gets blackmailed by Nick.

I see it more as tiic purposely continuing to make Nick the jackass/villain so we will feel sorry for poor innocent Wll.
I am inclined to agree with this. Nick has been the most interesting character so far in this baby story. It's a shame the writers had to make him a controlling, homophobic douchebag otherwise I would gladly take his side and cheer for him in this increasingly complicated story. Still, I think this baby story is by far the best thing on the show right now and Blake Berris is knocking it out of the park with his performances lately.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Harmony233
Feb 19 2013, 02:23 PM
Will&Sonny
Feb 19 2013, 02:19 PM
Cathalina
Feb 19 2013, 01:48 PM
What gets me with these spoilers is the true conflict seems between Sami and Nick. Gabi and Will are incendential players in their pissing match, just forget the fact that they are the actual parents of this child. Sami threatens, Nick responds, and both are going to put the people they claim to love in prison or cause a miscarriage.
Yeah, a lot of people here have been blaming Sami and suggesting that she's endangering the life of her grandchild, but frankly, Nick is at least as guilty of doing this as Sami is -- his methods are different, but the resulting stress is still the same.

Of course, as I've been saying all along, I don't believe that Nick truly loves Gabi or the baby. At least I know that Sami truly loves Will and his baby. That makes her vastly more sympathetic to me, even if her actions are wrong.
doesn't make me sympatheic to sami at all shes acting worse than kate did at least kate had reason to hate sami for doing what she did to her sons
Nick just needs to butt the heck out of this because he is not the father and has no right to this child whatsoever. Gabi and Will are the ones who should be making these decisions regarding this child because they are the actual parents. Sami is making things worse by getting involved, but I understand why she is because she is the child's grandparent. But she needs to respect Gabi and Will's wishes.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Will&Sonny
Feb 19 2013, 04:17 PM
LonePirate
Feb 19 2013, 02:29 PM
I hope Sonny responds to Will's latest confession with a question along the lines of "Are there any other secrets you're hiding, Will?" Between the baby and attempted murder, Sonny would be wise to wonder what other skeletons are in Will's big ole closet.
I think that Sonny will understand why Will kept the attempted murder from him, since that's a crime that Sonny might have been obligated to report if he had known about it. That's not typically the kind of thing that you burden people with unless you absolutely have to (which is likely why Will's going to do so at this point, because he knows that someone is threatening to reveal that secret and, more importantly, because he wants to avoid losing Sonny again, since he knows just how painful that prospect is now). Especially not when the person whom you're revealing that information to is the son of a lawyer.

While it would make sense for Sonny to ask if Will is hiding anything else (and Will isn't, so it's not like that question poses any sort of threat to Will...although it could make Sonny look like a hypocrite for hiding Gabi's secret from Will, but that's another matter entirely, since it's not necessarily Sonny's secret to tell; that shouldn't stop Sonny from feeling conflicted, though), it would also make sense for him to feel like that's a completely different kind of secret than Gabi being pregnant with Will's child was.
I would hope that if they are wanting to start fresh with NO SECRETS between them, that Will is going to be honest with Sonny and tell him everything. Sonny, in turn, should do the same thing. Lay everything out on the table and have no secrets between them. Be open and honest about everything. Then go from there. But this is a soap and who knows what these writers are going to do.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

james0479
Member Avatar

This baby story has done something that hasn't happened (for me) on Days Of Our Lives in ages......it angers me to the point I can not turn away, it has me riveted! Alot of that has to do with Blake Berris. I want to beat the shit out of Nick Fallon right now. Berris is on FIRE! The scenes when Nick informs Will he knows he shot EJ should be interesting and I can't wait for Lucas to get involved. But here's my one problem....Will shot EJ forever ago, Nick ended up going to prison, Gabi nearly destroyed all of Salem! EJ is alive and well (that can be argued) and hell, Sami shot EJ too! Lol. If I were the judge, I'd give that baby to Caroline like everyone else does.

But I want Wilson to have this baby! Will, love him or not, is the lesser of evils in this group.
Edited by james0479, Feb 20 2013, 10:21 AM.

james0479
Member Avatar

I REALLY would love for it to come out that Gabi's actions is what set off the near explosion of Salem for many reasons but especially for this line:
Marlena to Gabi: So your the reason I got hit in the face with a plate!

MericP
Member Avatar

I'm sure it's been said here before but boy am I glad that someone remembered that Will has a FATHER!

It warms me to know Will can still turn to Lucas which is what should have happened in this story from the beginning.

I love me some EJ but he needs to step off - he's not Will's dad. And right now there are no "good" people in this story anyway. These two camps might just destroy one another over Gabi's baby.

I do LOVE Blake in this though.

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 18 2013, 04:30 AM
Are we suppose to be offended by Nick calling Will 'gay boy' but not when Victor calls Nicole or Chloe 'whore, slut or bitch'?
THANK YOU. I hate how we are supposed to just laugh along with Victor's unchecked misogyny as if it makes him some shoot-from-the-hip straight-talking hilariously lovable crank.

DAYS should get props for every truly progressive thing it does w.r.t. WilSon, homosexuality and homophobia, but to then think that slut-shaming women is totally no big deal is either incredibly ignorant or shamelessly hypocritical (or both).

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 18 2013, 02:41 PM
Chloe tells Abigail that her support of her motherís relationship is a stab in the back to Jack.
Um, wow. That should be amazing. I agree with Chloe so I hope this really gets Abigail thinking. At the very least it will put the thought in her head, probably permanently. I can't believe they're even bringing Jack up. Smart move by Chloe.
Unless it's TPTB's way of telling everyone who's still hung up on Jack that they're just as petty and mean mean mean as Chloe is being.

Personally I'd rather Abby be neither cheerleader nor demon child obstacle to her mother's romance. I'd like to see her having a problem with it but trying to be adult about letting her mother make her own choices (and perhaps even thinking that her mother has some weirdo unresolved issues that make her dependent on men, and being concerned for her about that). She's 20-something now, right? Let JJ be the problem child, it's time for Abby to leave her parents' love lives alone one way or the other, like normal adults who are not on soaps do.

Really if Abby caused too much of a fuss then she'd just be an obstacle for Dannifer to overcome anyway.

DJsMommy
Member Avatar
❤Nikki

Panda Panda
Feb 19 2013, 08:28 PM
Next week on Days of our Lives, Nick finally shows his hands to Will. How will Williamís family react to this news?

Things seem to be looking up for Will. He finally reunites with his boyfriend Sonny and with no more secrets between then, he lets Sonny in on his secret. When Will refuses to give into Nickís demands, he reveals that he knows he shot EJ! Can Lucas and Sonny stop Will before he does something he canít take back?

Chloe schemes a new way to bring her and Daniel closer together ó her mother Nancy!

Sami threatens to destroy Nick and Gabi if they try to keep William from his baby.

http://tvsourcemagazine.com/2013/02/days-of-our-lives-teasers-february-25-edition/
I can't wait to see Nancy! :rockon:

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 19 2013, 08:52 AM
Renee Dimera
Feb 19 2013, 08:40 AM
If I didn't know any better, I'd say they were lining up the suspects for Chloe's murder. If this were the DOOL of the 80s, I'd almost bet money on it. Jenn, Victor, now Abby. I guess we'd already know about it by now with the show taping so far in advance.
And you know the murder would be Chloe's friend Annie who frames Jennifer for it or helpes Chloe fake her own murder and frame Jennifer for it.
Sounds good to me, that would get Chloe off the show once and for all and that irritating bitch Anne as well. While Anne is at it she can kill Daniel too!

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 18 2013, 01:28 PM
camera shy
Feb 18 2013, 10:23 AM
Will&Sonny
Feb 18 2013, 07:26 AM
camera shy
Feb 18 2013, 04:30 AM
Are we suppose to be offended by Nick calling Will 'gay boy' but not when Victor calls Nicole or Chloe 'whore, slut or bitch'?
I'll take "Things That Are Not Mutually Exclusive" for $500, Alex.
But Days is obviously painting Nick in a bad light for using terms like 'gay boy' whereas when Victor talks ugly about women it's shown to be more as entertainment...."oh that Victor, what will he say next?" type of thing. Nick is being portrayed as being mean and hateful towards gays, but Victor is show as just being a loveable curmudgeon who speaks his mind when in reality he is just as mean and hateful towards women as Nick is with gays. :shrug:
It's turned me off Victor's character quite a bit actually. It seems that his main role is to come on every couple of weeks, call Nicole or Chloe or whoever a slut and then slink back into his cave. That's not curmudgeonly. That's being an asshole.
Actually no he's telling the truth about both of them. Although Thank God DAYS has finally changed Nicole. I like her better now that I've ever liked her and that's saying a lot because she has at times been my least favorite woman on the show and now has become one of my favorites!

BeeBee
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 17 2013, 06:45 PM
How does Will plan on financially supporting his child? Does he even have a job? Maybe he's planning on Gabi, Nick, Lucas, Sami and EJ to foot all the bills because I haven't seem him once worry about having the money to raise a baby. All he does is mope around about Sonny.
I hadn't thought about Will taking care of the baby.I don't think he's had a job since he quit working for EJ.If I was Gabi I would cringe at the thought of Sami/Ej providing the money on Will's behalf to take care of the baby.Atleast Nick has supposedly taken a job with Kate in order to take care of Gabi and the baby although the only job I've actually seen him work is washing dishes at the pub.He talked about working for Kate but has anyone actually seen him doing any work for Kate at Titan.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 17 2013, 08:38 PM
Angie79
Feb 17 2013, 12:27 AM
Monday
Sonny and Will reunite.

Tuesday
Nick demands that Will give up his rights to the baby.

Friday
Gabi picks a special name for her baby.
Re: the bolded...I can't wait! I hope that we get some love scenes this week. We know that Freddie Smith is on-screen for four of the five episodes, so Chandler Massey's probably on for at least the same amount of time. I want them to reunite literally as well as figuratively!

For those who are complaining about it being "too soon", I'll note that it has been over a month, and we've seen that Sonny has never stopped loving Will during that time frame. Will's lie hurt Sonny, but it's not like Sonny had ever written Will out of his life completely, even with the lie, so it doesn't seem sudden to me. Certainly not as sudden as a certain blonde going from one man to another in less than one Salem day, at least...

Re: the italicized...if this makes Will finally realize that Nick is an asshole who isn't looking out for Will or the baby's best interests at all, I'm all for it. I'm beyond ready for everyone to know exactly who and what Nick really is. In any case, Nick needs to get used to the fact that this is not, and will never be, his baby.

Maybe Nick's obsessed with Will's baby because he somehow knows that he can never have children of his own, and the knowledge that some "gay boy" is more fertile than he will ever be has threatened his fragile little ego.

Re: the underlined...I really hope that it isn't "Arianna", but it probably will be. In any case, if Will isn't a part of this "decision", then I'm going to be pissed. But he probably won't be, because Gabi has already proven that she's a horrible "friend" to Will. She'll probably name the baby Arianna Jessica after her sister and Nick's mother (whom she has never even met) or something equally inappropriate and disrespectful to Will.
I don't see how naming her baby after her sister,who was killed in an accident is disrespectful to Will or inappropriate.It's a common practice to name babies after beloved relatives who have died.I honestly don't think Will as he is being written would object to Gabi naming the baby after her sister and I don't think it's likely she would name her after Nick's mother.She might name her after her sister and Alice or Caroline.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Feb 18 2013, 12:48 PM
Daytime
Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM

Chloe tells Abigail that her support of her motherís relationship is a stab in the back to Jack.
It IS. But I don't blame Abby.
Well Abby is the one throwing out terms like bitch and slut.So if she is going to dish it out,she should be able to take it.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Pookie
Feb 18 2013, 04:43 PM
Cathalina
Feb 18 2013, 04:25 PM
Harlee Kin
Feb 18 2013, 02:04 PM
Pookie
Feb 18 2013, 01:48 PM

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
My guess is that is where they are taking it, Will confesses and they clear him.
I don't think Will's main problem is danger of jail time. I think the issue is more proving fitness as a parent. Sami has been pretty vocal in her plans to throw Nick's past in his face, and now Gabi's. Will's past, and its not all that far in the past, kind of kills the leverage he may have had in light of Nick and Gabi's misdeeds. What also makes it difficult is that Will is not the only one the cover-up could implicate. This case reminds me of the babyswitch one that crossed over AMC/OLTL and the judge told all involved that if he could be would declare them all unfit and hand the child over to an adoptive family.
Gotta disagree. While Will isn't squeaky clean, Nick and Gabi's crimes >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> than Will's. Nick = convicted murderer. Gabi - committed crimes as an adult that can still be prosecuted. Will - was a minor and probably won't be prosecuted because the statute of limitations have probably ended AND his victim wouldn't press charges anyways.

When it comes to custody, Nick and Gabi would be considered as one entity - especially if they're married. I mean, that's Nick's plan, isn't it? To present themselves as a married couple? A complete family unit? He's convinced himself that is better than being a single "gay boy". When in fact, Nick and Gabi presented together is FAR more "unfit" than a single gay (biological) father.
The only reason Will is not a murderer is because he was a poor shot.Gabi did not try to kill anyone.Nick went to jail for the murder and paid his debt to society.As for the blackmail by Nick,Will attempted to blackmail EJ less than a year ago and helped Sami cover up the fact that she attempted to murder EJ.The issue is not whether Will can be proscuted,the issue is whether the judge in a custody case would agree that he is fit to have full custody of his daughter.
Edited by BeeBee, Feb 22 2013, 02:14 AM.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 19 2013, 02:19 PM
Cathalina
Feb 19 2013, 01:48 PM
What gets me with these spoilers is the true conflict seems between Sami and Nick. Gabi and Will are incendential players in their pissing match, just forget the fact that they are the actual parents of this child. Sami threatens, Nick responds, and both are going to put the people they claim to love in prison or cause a miscarriage.
Yeah, a lot of people here have been blaming Sami and suggesting that she's endangering the life of her grandchild, but frankly, Nick is at least as guilty of doing this as Sami is -- his methods are different, but the resulting stress is still the same.

Of course, as I've been saying all along, I don't believe that Nick truly loves Gabi or the baby. At least I know that Sami truly loves Will and his baby. That makes her vastly more sympathetic to me, even if her actions are wrong.
Nick is only directing loving supporting behavior toward Gabi.Sami is yelling at Gabi,calling her names,and threatening her.If she loves the baby so much maybe she should stop the name calling and yelling.I don't believe there are many mothers who would allow their child to be in the presence of a grandmother who is always yelling derogatory remarks to them.If I was Gabi I would never allow Sami near my baby.

camera shy

If Sami does get Will full custody of the baby, who's going to be the one to stay home and take care of the child? I doubt if Will would drop out of college and is she willing to give up her career and give her newborn granddaughter all the attention she'll need? Of course EJ could supply a full time nannie, but that's a poor substitute for a newborn who really should be bonding with both parents.

Cathalina

Eh...they can just hand her off to Caroline. Isn't that routine for them?

Daytime
Member Avatar

Zap2it week of Feb. 25th

2/25, Nick tells Sami to stay away from Gabi; Will opens up to Sonny; Kristen convinces Brady to move into the mansion; Marlena issues a warning to Nicole.

2/26, Kristen talks to Brady about her relationship with Stefano; John decides to return to Salem; the junkie attacks Eric; Nick blackmails Will.

2/27, Kristen and Brady have an honest conversation; Nicole sees a moment between secret lovers; Daniel tells Jennifer he can't cut ties with Chloe.

2/28, Abigail and Chloe fight; Will tells Lucas what Nick has against him; Sami confront Nick.

3/1, Will must decide whether to give up his parental rights; Gabi chooses a name for the baby; Jennifer tells Daniel she wants to break up; Abigail walks in on Cameron changing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply