Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 25th; *updated 2/22*
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM (33,827 Views)
AFaithL

Dannifer break up? Oh good. Let's get a little Danloe side action going before Nadia leaves.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Some great spoilers next week. Thanks for posting.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Um. I was trying to stay away from spoilers but damn. Next week sounds awesome.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

This looks like an entertaining week, except for Friday, I don't really care about Abigail seeing Cam's stuff. I'm surprised it took Sami four days to light into Nick though.

Sonny_BrendaFan
Member Avatar
Brenda: "Let the fireworks begin." Sonny: "With you and me, Brenda, it's guaranteed."

Quote:

Abigail walks in on Cameron changing.

What an interesting spoiler :eyeroll: :shrug: :sarcasm:

Everything else sounds good! TFP
Edited by Sonny_BrendaFan, Feb 22 2013, 05:21 PM.

vettejb

BeeBee
Feb 22 2013, 01:58 AM
Will&Sonny
Feb 17 2013, 08:38 PM
Angie79
Feb 17 2013, 12:27 AM
Monday
Sonny and Will reunite.

Tuesday
Nick demands that Will give up his rights to the baby.

Friday
Gabi picks a special name for her baby.
Re: the bolded...I can't wait! I hope that we get some love scenes this week. We know that Freddie Smith is on-screen for four of the five episodes, so Chandler Massey's probably on for at least the same amount of time. I want them to reunite literally as well as figuratively!

For those who are complaining about it being "too soon", I'll note that it has been over a month, and we've seen that Sonny has never stopped loving Will during that time frame. Will's lie hurt Sonny, but it's not like Sonny had ever written Will out of his life completely, even with the lie, so it doesn't seem sudden to me. Certainly not as sudden as a certain blonde going from one man to another in less than one Salem day, at least...

Re: the italicized...if this makes Will finally realize that Nick is an asshole who isn't looking out for Will or the baby's best interests at all, I'm all for it. I'm beyond ready for everyone to know exactly who and what Nick really is. In any case, Nick needs to get used to the fact that this is not, and will never be, his baby.

Maybe Nick's obsessed with Will's baby because he somehow knows that he can never have children of his own, and the knowledge that some "gay boy" is more fertile than he will ever be has threatened his fragile little ego.

Re: the underlined...I really hope that it isn't "Arianna", but it probably will be. In any case, if Will isn't a part of this "decision", then I'm going to be pissed. But he probably won't be, because Gabi has already proven that she's a horrible "friend" to Will. She'll probably name the baby Arianna Jessica after her sister and Nick's mother (whom she has never even met) or something equally inappropriate and disrespectful to Will.
I don't see how naming her baby after her sister,who was killed in an accident is disrespectful to Will or inappropriate.It's a common practice to name babies after beloved relatives who have died.I honestly don't think Will as he is being written would object to Gabi naming the baby after her sister and I don't think it's likely she would name her after Nick's mother.She might name her after her sister and Alice or Caroline.
Maybe she'll name her Arianna and Will will be so shaken because everytime he sees or thinks of the baby he will see Arianna's bloodied body in his mind and feel a guilt and shame that is so insurmountable he will commit suicide by driving his car off the highest cliff in North America with Sami in the passenger's seat.

vettejb

Cathalina
Feb 22 2013, 04:38 PM
Eh...they can just hand her off to Caroline. Isn't that routine for them?
Caroline should just scrub up, sign in and put out her mits to catch any of Sami's offspring when they enter the world.

BJ Deveraux
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 22 2013, 05:07 PM
Dannifer break up? Oh good. Let's get a little Danloe side action going before Nadia leaves.
Are you fucking kidding me?? She's breaking up with him because she can't be the center of his universe? He was MARRIED to this woman. They have a kid (overgrown but nonetheless). Earth to Jennifer?? I started out disliking him but I see something with Chloe, he still looks dirty but he's not as hateful somehow. Jennifer just brings out the blah in him...

bomber
Member Avatar

BJ Deveraux
Feb 22 2013, 06:13 PM
AFaithL
Are you fucking kidding me?? She's breaking up with him because she can't be the center of his universe? He was MARRIED to this woman. They have a kid (overgrown but nonetheless). Earth to Jennifer?? I started out disliking him but I see something with Chloe, he still looks dirty but he's not as hateful somehow. Jennifer just brings out the blah in him...
Except we know thet wont break up for long. Mean Nancy is going to come along and pick on poor Jennifer and Dan is going to come rushing in to save her . They'll exchange "you're so wonderful and I love you" blah, blah, blah.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

BJ Deveraux
AFaithL
Jennifer is an idiot. The only way they could undo this damage would be to have her be mentally ill like her mother and send her to treatment for months. It's sad what they've done to this character and I cannot imagine that MR is happy with this writing. :shrug:

krissy-k

I'm kinda hoping that when Nick interrupts Will and Sonny that Will answers the door with no shirt on and Sonny is laying in bed, kinda like when Gabi interrupted. I can only imagine the look on Nicks face when 1) he realizes Sonny and Will are officially back together, and 2) he realizes he just walked in on two guys.

Romancer66

BJ Deveraux
AFaithL
Sadly, I suspect the break-up will either not take place because Daniel talks her out of it, or be very short-lived because Jen-Jen wuvs Danny-Boy so much that she has to give their "great love" another chance. :rolleyes: If they ever do crash and burn permanently, I'll be there with bells on. At this point, my loathing for this craptacular couple goes beyond my resentment that Jack was killed off solely to reunite them (which is considerable, I admit). But Jennifer has become so much less than she was since they've paired her with Daniel. She was once a smart, spunky go-getter, who traveled the world, loved adventure, had a true vocation for journalism, and relished the challenges of loving a complicated man, who--for all his issues--loved her wholeheartedly in return. Now she's this weak, needy, selfish shell of a woman, working perfunctorily at a job for which she's unqualified and can't be bothered to show up half the time, since her life presently consists of fawning or sniveling over Daniel. She's so insecure and desperate that she can't put the needs of her boyfriend's toddler son before her own. How low she's sunk, to feel she must compete with a two-year-old! She probably secretly wishes that Parker was still Philip's son so she could have Dr. Douche all to herself.

camera shy

vettejb
Feb 22 2013, 06:01 PM
BeeBee
Feb 22 2013, 01:58 AM
Will&Sonny
Feb 17 2013, 08:38 PM
Angie79
Feb 17 2013, 12:27 AM
Monday
Sonny and Will reunite.

Tuesday
Nick demands that Will give up his rights to the baby.

Friday
Gabi picks a special name for her baby.
Re: the bolded...I can't wait! I hope that we get some love scenes this week. We know that Freddie Smith is on-screen for four of the five episodes, so Chandler Massey's probably on for at least the same amount of time. I want them to reunite literally as well as figuratively!

For those who are complaining about it being "too soon", I'll note that it has been over a month, and we've seen that Sonny has never stopped loving Will during that time frame. Will's lie hurt Sonny, but it's not like Sonny had ever written Will out of his life completely, even with the lie, so it doesn't seem sudden to me. Certainly not as sudden as a certain blonde going from one man to another in less than one Salem day, at least...

Re: the italicized...if this makes Will finally realize that Nick is an asshole who isn't looking out for Will or the baby's best interests at all, I'm all for it. I'm beyond ready for everyone to know exactly who and what Nick really is. In any case, Nick needs to get used to the fact that this is not, and will never be, his baby.

Maybe Nick's obsessed with Will's baby because he somehow knows that he can never have children of his own, and the knowledge that some "gay boy" is more fertile than he will ever be has threatened his fragile little ego.

Re: the underlined...I really hope that it isn't "Arianna", but it probably will be. In any case, if Will isn't a part of this "decision", then I'm going to be pissed. But he probably won't be, because Gabi has already proven that she's a horrible "friend" to Will. She'll probably name the baby Arianna Jessica after her sister and Nick's mother (whom she has never even met) or something equally inappropriate and disrespectful to Will.
I don't see how naming her baby after her sister,who was killed in an accident is disrespectful to Will or inappropriate.It's a common practice to name babies after beloved relatives who have died.I honestly don't think Will as he is being written would object to Gabi naming the baby after her sister and I don't think it's likely she would name her after Nick's mother.She might name her after her sister and Alice or Caroline.
Maybe she'll name her Arianna and Will will be so shaken because everytime he sees or thinks of the baby he will see Arianna's bloodied body in his mind and feel a guilt and shame that is so insurmountable he will commit suicide by driving his car off the highest cliff in North America with Sami in the passenger's seat.
Oh, if only. :hail:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DesignatedShelley
Member Avatar

Daytime
Feb 22 2013, 05:02 PM
Jennifer tells Daniel she wants to break up
I just don't get this relationship. This is supposed to make us root for them? I don't get what the writers are doing besides passing time. They always have angst for the stupidest reasons, and it just ends up making them look so pathetic.

Quote:

Abigail walks in on Cameron changing.

:blah: :eyeroll:

Cathalina

I could see Gabi wanting to name the baby Arianna being totally understandable and actually a lovely gesture. However, the BS that went down around the time of her death, and the circumstances surrounding it, would bring up emotional powderkegs for those involved. Rafe basically threw his sister under the bus for the queen who dumped him for the guy who she was plotting against. She is also now attacking his pregnant sister. Will also has to live with his actions to, and the daughter he is anticipating will become a reminder of his misdeeds. Adds to the whole plot of Will deciding whether or not to confess.

samixxx
Member Avatar

I think it would be touching for Gabi to name her daughter after her past sister Ari, even better if there was a bit of flashbacks to show their bond. But that was a different Gabi I believe.

camera shy

samixxx
Feb 23 2013, 12:34 AM
I think it would be touching for Gabi to name her daughter after her past sister Ari, even better if there was a bit of flashbacks to show their bond. But that was a different Gabi I believe.
No, the actress who's playing Gabi now also played scenes with Lindsay Hartley.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Feb 22 2013, 06:48 PM
BJ Deveraux
AFaithL
Jennifer is an idiot. The only way they could undo this damage would be to have her be mentally ill like her mother and send her to treatment for months. It's sad what they've done to this character and I cannot imagine that MR is happy with this writing. :shrug:
Making her mentally ill is not a bad way to go! And I hope that Daniel and Chloe do get it on, there is no way a relationship can survive with one woman not sleeping with a man yet dictating everything he does while siccing his mother on him and another woman he loved getting naked in front of him every chance she gets. No way. I feel ZERO sympathy for Jennifer after her nanny ultimatum so making her mentally ill could redeem her for me if they admit her as a patient giving Daniel and Chloe time to bond as a family. I am done with Dannifer, and quite frankly they are doing people who choose to abstain from sex a disservice by making Abby and Jennifer the spokespeople.

And Krissy-K - Nick walking in on Sonny and Will would be HILARIOUS. Alas their fans probably want them to have a quality reunion without a homophobic psycho interrupting, but I agree it would be great drama.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 23 2013, 06:46 AM.

samwel

sounds good TFP!

blueskies
Member Avatar

camera shy
Feb 23 2013, 05:56 AM
samixxx
Feb 23 2013, 12:34 AM
No, the actress who's playing Gabi now also played scenes with Lindsay Hartley.
yeah, but just a couple; she died very soon after nuGabi came on.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply