Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 25th; *updated 2/22*
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM (33,556 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

http://daysofourlives.about.com/od/2013DaysSpoilers/a/Days-Of-Our-Lives-Spoilers-February-25-To-March-1.htm

About.com

Monday, February 25
Nick warns Sami to stay away from Gabi.
Kristen convinces Brady to move into the DiMera mansion with Stefano.
Marlena suspects Nicole has feelings for Eric and warns her against them.
Nicole decides to leave town.
The junkie returns to the church and starts to strangle Eric.
Brady overhears Kristen gloating to Stefano and is furious.
DVR Alert: Will and Sonny reunite, and Will shares his secret with Sonny.

Tuesday, February 26
Nick insists Will give up his parental rights to the baby.
Brady wonders if everyone was right about Kristen.
Stefano informs John that Kristen and Brady are moving into the DiMera mansion.
John phones his pilot and makes plans to return to Salem.
The junkie demands Eric give him the money he left behind.
Kristen opens up to Brady about her complicated relationship with Stefano.
DVR Alert: Nick tells Will he knows he shot EJ and threatens to go to the authorities.

Wednesday, February 27
Taken with Kristenís emotional confession, Brady agrees to move into the mansion.
Nicole witnesses a close moment between Rafe and Kate.
Daniel tells Jennifer he will not cut all direct ties to Chloe.
Abigail and Chloe get into a heated argument.
Eric contacts Abe about a new project.
DVR Alert: Marlena is horrified, when Brady tells her about his new living arrangements.

Thursday, February 28
Chloe accuses Abigail of being disloyal to Jack, by supporting Jennifer and Daniel.
Will informs Lucas that Nick knows he shot EJ and threatened to use it against him.
Nick cautions Sami that she canít use his prison record against him; heís served his time.
Will fears heíll have no choice but to give up his rights to his baby.
Sami plots to use Gabiís past to her and Willís advantage.
DVR Alert: Daniel and Jennifer interrupt a physical altercation between Abigail and Chloe.

Friday, March 1
Jennifer is appalled by the things Chloe said to Abigail.
Will wants to turn himself in for shooting EJ, but Lucas and Sonny talk him out of it.
Gabi decides on a special name for her baby.
Jennifer tells Daniel she wants to break up.
Abigail is flustered, when she walks in on Cameron changing out of his clothes.
DVR Alert: Will struggles over what to do, when Nick presents him with papers relinquishing all rights to his child.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

A Chloe and Abby physical altercation- Female catfight.

Jennifer wants to break up with Daniel-Hallelujah.

Looking forward to watching next week. Thanks for posting.

Daytime
Member Avatar

TV Guide Previews

2/25, Nick warns Sami to stay away from Gabi; Will and Sonny make up; Marlena suspects that Nicole has feelings for Eric; a dangerous figure arrives at the church and starts to strangle Eric.

2/26, Kristen has an anxiety attack after Brady catches her in a lie; Nick demands that Will give up his parental rights to the baby; Stefano gloats to John about Kristen and Brady moving into the mansion.

2/27, Nicole witnesses a close moment between secret lovers; Eric contacts Abe about a new project; Kristen and Brady have an honest talk; Daniel tells Jennifer he cannot accept her ultimatum; Abigail and Chloe get into a heated argument.

2/28, Will tells Lucas that Nick knows about EJ's shooting; Sami confronts Nick; Abigail and Chloe's altercation turns physical just as Daniel and Jennifer arrive.

3/1, Jennifer tells Daniel she wants to break up; Gabi decides on a special name for her baby; Will considers turning himself in for shooting EJ; Abigail is flustered when she walks in on Cameron changing out of his clothes.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Thanks for posting Tomsawyer.

A physical altercation between Chloe and Abigail?

Cathalina

Chloe and Abigail have a cat fight? Ay! I want to see how this plays out.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

I first want to say that I love Will, but he is too immature and insecure to be a parent right now. Will is afraid of disappointing others, losing Sonny, being a bad parent, making the wrong decisions, making a decision and he is afraid of Nick. I have seen him be tougher, I know he can do it. I just want him to stop being so wimpy.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Floridagirl
Feb 23 2013, 02:01 PM
I first want to say that I love Will, but he is too immature and insecure to be a parent right now. Will is afraid of disappointing others, losing Sonny, being a bad parent, making the wrong decisions, making a decision and he is afraid of Nick. I have seen him be tougher, I know he can do it. I just want him to stop being so wimpy.
I agree and I have read other posts expressing the same sentiment. Will is not prepared to be a parent and he cannot even assert himself with his mother. I would love to see Will step up and evolve into a stronger character.

Cathalina

I think Will has a great opportunity to grow up here by asserting himself as a father. He clearly loves his daughter, and even from discussing her with Sonny he clearly wants to be a better man for her. This puts him head and shoulders above some of the parents in Salem. I can't blame him for being indecisive right now. These are major issues- life, death, and attempted murder. The fact he's thinking it through I think is mature.

samwel

I hope by the end of next week we get a stronger Will. is eyes should be open by then, he would know his mother's instincts were right and have a clearer picture about who he should turn to for help and advice, because clearly his current entourage, are worthless IMO.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Quote:

Nick warns Sami to stay away from Gabi.
I love this one. I'm one of the few people who are Team Nick, bats or no.
Quote:

Kristen convinces Brady to move into the DiMera mansion with Stefano.
No opinion.
Quote:

Marlena suspects Nicole has feelings for Eric and warns her against them.
Marlena, really.
Quote:

Nicole decides to leave town.
Nicole, where's your moxie, honey?
Quote:

The junkie returns to the church and starts to strangle Eric.
Would it be too much to ask that Nicole comes to the rescue?

Quote:

DVR Alert: Will and Sonny reunite, and Will shares his secret with Sonny.
Awwww.

Quote:

Nick insists Will give up his parental rights to the baby.
Uh, oh. Lady has torn loyalties.
Quote:

DVR Alert: Nick tells Will he knows he shot EJ and threatens to go to the authorities.
Good stuff!

Quote:

Nicole witnesses a close moment between Rafe and Kate.
Use it, baby!

Quote:

Nick cautions Sami that she canít use his prison record against him; heís served his time.
And with her, that's pot calling kettle.
Quote:

Will fears heíll have no choice but to give up his rights to his baby.
Sami plots to use Gabiís past to her and Willís advantage.
HER advantage? This isn't ABOUT her!

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

BeeBee
Feb 22 2013, 01:58 AM
Will&Sonny
Feb 17 2013, 08:38 PM
Angie79
Feb 17 2013, 12:27 AM
Monday
Sonny and Will reunite.

Tuesday
Nick demands that Will give up his rights to the baby.

Friday
Gabi picks a special name for her baby.
Re: the bolded...I can't wait! I hope that we get some love scenes this week. We know that Freddie Smith is on-screen for four of the five episodes, so Chandler Massey's probably on for at least the same amount of time. I want them to reunite literally as well as figuratively!

For those who are complaining about it being "too soon", I'll note that it has been over a month, and we've seen that Sonny has never stopped loving Will during that time frame. Will's lie hurt Sonny, but it's not like Sonny had ever written Will out of his life completely, even with the lie, so it doesn't seem sudden to me. Certainly not as sudden as a certain blonde going from one man to another in less than one Salem day, at least...

Re: the italicized...if this makes Will finally realize that Nick is an asshole who isn't looking out for Will or the baby's best interests at all, I'm all for it. I'm beyond ready for everyone to know exactly who and what Nick really is. In any case, Nick needs to get used to the fact that this is not, and will never be, his baby.

Maybe Nick's obsessed with Will's baby because he somehow knows that he can never have children of his own, and the knowledge that some "gay boy" is more fertile than he will ever be has threatened his fragile little ego.

Re: the underlined...I really hope that it isn't "Arianna", but it probably will be. In any case, if Will isn't a part of this "decision", then I'm going to be pissed. But he probably won't be, because Gabi has already proven that she's a horrible "friend" to Will. She'll probably name the baby Arianna Jessica after her sister and Nick's mother (whom she has never even met) or something equally inappropriate and disrespectful to Will.
I don't see how naming her baby after her sister,who was killed in an accident is disrespectful to Will or inappropriate.It's a common practice to name babies after beloved relatives who have died.I honestly don't think Will as he is being written would object to Gabi naming the baby after her sister and I don't think it's likely she would name her after Nick's mother.She might name her after her sister and Alice or Caroline.
It would be nice if Will could have a say in the naming process. Gabby should ask Will to help her name the baby. But she probably will not.

Cathalina

CkWhy is it assumed Gabi won't? She has pretty much involved him in everything else ever since he publicly claimed paternity. Also, as far as Nick, I want to see how this plays out. So far, as crazy as he can be, his motivation has been to take care of and protect Gabi and the baby. Sami throwing threats around, and her latest round of stunts, is really not helping AT ALL.

lazydazes
Member Avatar

dannifer break up? Me likey :) sorry, but I WON`T be pulling for them to reunite. Perhas they`ll both be so heartbroken and leave Salem, then Phillip returns for some Phloe action. A girl can dream...... :)

WillFan
Member Avatar

Wilson reunion in 24 hours,so excited, can not wait.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

If only Dan and Jennifer would leave, just leave.

CPdays

I love Will and Sonny, but I'm at odds now. If Will succumbs to these demands without Sonny telling Will what he has on Gabi, I'm not sure I can continue being behind this couple. Sonny KNOWS Will loves this baby and wants baby. How could this relationship survive if Will gives this baby up and finds out Sonny knew what Gabi did and didn't tell him? I'm not sure it could. I mean I know Will kept a HUGE secret but Sonny's secret involves a potentially important piece in a custody battle.

CPdays

Oops, double post :$
Edited by CPdays, Feb 27 2013, 10:03 AM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

CPdays
Feb 27 2013, 10:01 AM
I love Will and Sonny, but I'm at odds now. If Will succumbs to these demands without Sonny telling Will what he has on Gabi, I'm not sure I can continue being behind this couple. Sonny KNOWS Will loves this baby and wants baby. How could this relationship survive if Will gives this baby up and finds out Sonny knew what Gabi did and didn't tell him? I'm not sure it could. I mean I know Will kept a HUGE secret but Sonny's secret involves a potentially important piece in a custody battle.
Will could sign away his rights but it will not matter because a person has so many months(I thinking three months) after the baby is baby to change their mind.Like when a baby is put up for adoption by its parents after the baby is born even if the baby is adopt,the bio parents have a few months to change their minds.

annie21

vettejb
Feb 22 2013, 06:01 PM
BeeBee
Feb 22 2013, 01:58 AM
Will&Sonny
Feb 17 2013, 08:38 PM
Angie79
Feb 17 2013, 12:27 AM
Monday
Sonny and Will reunite.

Tuesday
Nick demands that Will give up his rights to the baby.

Friday
Gabi picks a special name for her baby.
Re: the bolded...I can't wait! I hope that we get some love scenes this week. We know that Freddie Smith is on-screen for four of the five episodes, so Chandler Massey's probably on for at least the same amount of time. I want them to reunite literally as well as figuratively!

For those who are complaining about it being "too soon", I'll note that it has been over a month, and we've seen that Sonny has never stopped loving Will during that time frame. Will's lie hurt Sonny, but it's not like Sonny had ever written Will out of his life completely, even with the lie, so it doesn't seem sudden to me. Certainly not as sudden as a certain blonde going from one man to another in less than one Salem day, at least...

Re: the italicized...if this makes Will finally realize that Nick is an asshole who isn't looking out for Will or the baby's best interests at all, I'm all for it. I'm beyond ready for everyone to know exactly who and what Nick really is. In any case, Nick needs to get used to the fact that this is not, and will never be, his baby.

Maybe Nick's obsessed with Will's baby because he somehow knows that he can never have children of his own, and the knowledge that some "gay boy" is more fertile than he will ever be has threatened his fragile little ego.

Re: the underlined...I really hope that it isn't "Arianna", but it probably will be. In any case, if Will isn't a part of this "decision", then I'm going to be pissed. But he probably won't be, because Gabi has already proven that she's a horrible "friend" to Will. She'll probably name the baby Arianna Jessica after her sister and Nick's mother (whom she has never even met) or something equally inappropriate and disrespectful to Will.
I don't see how naming her baby after her sister,who was killed in an accident is disrespectful to Will or inappropriate.It's a common practice to name babies after beloved relatives who have died.I honestly don't think Will as he is being written would object to Gabi naming the baby after her sister and I don't think it's likely she would name her after Nick's mother.She might name her after her sister and Alice or Caroline.
Maybe she'll name her Arianna and Will will be so shaken because everytime he sees or thinks of the baby he will see Arianna's bloodied body in his mind and feel a guilt and shame that is so insurmountable he will commit suicide by driving his car off the highest cliff in North America with Sami in the passenger's seat.
According to Wikipedia, the highest cliff in North America (and also a contender for the highest cliff on Earth) is Mount Thor on Baffin Island, Canada. It "features the Earth's greatest purely vertical drop at 1,250 m (4,101 ft)."

Angelsmile

Cathalina
Feb 23 2013, 10:44 PM
CkWhy is it assumed Gabi won't? She has pretty much involved him in everything else ever since he publicly claimed paternity. Also, as far as Nick, I want to see how this plays out. So far, as crazy as he can be, his motivation has been to take care of and protect Gabi and the baby. Sami throwing threats around, and her latest round of stunts, is really not helping AT ALL.
I understand that people hate Sami and it colors their judgement of Nick, but let's be honest. Nick has been trying to push Will out of the baby's life since the minute he found out the baby was Will's. Also, while Nick is selling his motivation as protecting Gabi and the baby, he is acting out of homophobia and obsession. Sami's approach is over the top, but as she is the only one reacting (read Will is sitting on his a** moping) I can accept that. (Of course, I am a Sami fan so that' s to be expected.)
Edited by Angelsmile, Feb 27 2013, 12:45 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply