Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 25th; *updated 2/22*
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM (34,089 Views)
Angelsmile

CPdays
Feb 27 2013, 10:01 AM
I love Will and Sonny, but I'm at odds now. If Will succumbs to these demands without Sonny telling Will what he has on Gabi, I'm not sure I can continue being behind this couple. Sonny KNOWS Will loves this baby and wants baby. How could this relationship survive if Will gives this baby up and finds out Sonny knew what Gabi did and didn't tell him? I'm not sure it could. I mean I know Will kept a HUGE secret but Sonny's secret involves a potentially important piece in a custody battle.
What Sonny knows is what Chad told him and that is not proof. If Nick knew he needed proof and took steps to get it he will know the same about anything they have on Gabi. Without proof it is just words and only statements from Chad, Justin, or Melanie might be seen as proof. Each of whom either can't or would have reason not to speak up. Sonny's word alone would have very little impact on the custody battle. That being said I think Sonny should tell Will or at least struggle with it since it is information about the mother of his child and he should be informed.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

CPdays

WillFan
Feb 27 2013, 10:18 AM
CPdays
Feb 27 2013, 10:01 AM
I love Will and Sonny, but I'm at odds now. If Will succumbs to these demands without Sonny telling Will what he has on Gabi, I'm not sure I can continue being behind this couple. Sonny KNOWS Will loves this baby and wants baby. How could this relationship survive if Will gives this baby up and finds out Sonny knew what Gabi did and didn't tell him? I'm not sure it could. I mean I know Will kept a HUGE secret but Sonny's secret involves a potentially important piece in a custody battle.
Will could sign away his rights but it will not matter because a person has so many months(I thinking three months) after the baby is baby to change their mind.Like when a baby is put up for adoption by its parents after the baby is born even if the baby is adopt,the bio parents have a few months to change their minds.
I understand that, but not the point. I can't wrap my head around Sonny wanting Will all secret/lie free and then just let's Will hand over his rights to Gabi, who orchestrated the whole stalker thing, caused an explosion that killed 1 and almost killed many more, and an ex-fellon.... without filling Will in. I get the whole Chad thing but this is a baby. One Sonny knows will wants. I honestly don't see them surviving this.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply