Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 25th; *updated 2/22*
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM (34,209 Views)
AFaithL

blueskies
Feb 13 2013, 03:15 PM
The news about Bristen? So I presume this means they are moving into the DiMansion? Either that or Kristen's knocked up.

Too bad EJ isn't a possibility for Kristen. If she really wants a kid, I'd be willing to bet he could knock her up quickly. Dried up eggs and inhospitable womb and all.
I'm so glad they are moving in together...AND that Kristen is opening up about her time in Europe. Finally, finally, finally....some movement for this couple!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I think Eric's keeping his feelings for Nicole on a very VERY tight leash. The first signs of him cracking was when he allowed her to move so close to him as if daring himself where she's concerned. Can he have her so close and still be faithful? He wants her near him. I noticed when he stands close to her he always has his hands in his pockets, it could be because he doesn't dare reach out especially in the last few days. But with her cracking first his walls may very well crumble right after if he knows her as well as he claims, he knows exactly what she's trying to do which is to protect him and his vocation since she's so 'damaged' and he's so saintly. He's being very careless with this situation because there's only so much a man can do/resist before he explodes. He thinks he's in control but in reality he isn't. It would be interesting to see how they deal with his p.o.v. since Nicole is such an open book for the audience.

I am disappointed to have Nicole be the first to express her feelings for me, I think it would be better to keep Nicole from trying to seduce. Let her resist him for his sake while he deals with the consequences of leaving the priesthood so he can be with the woman he loves. I want Eric to fight to be with Nicole while she fights to keep him in the church. Let him take the first step and be proactive instead of reacting to sexual advances from her. A pipe dream perhaps, all I know is I am tired of watching Nicole chase after a man, let the man do the chasing for once and prove to her he loves her. I loved it when EJ chased after her in 2011 but that ship has long sailed and I don't know if it will ever be back.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Still no mention of the mystery stranger that's supposed to give Hope something more to do. And also no mention of Hope dropping another hint about what might be going on with Bo. I guess i'll have to cross my fingers & hope for an unexpected Hope appearance like there was in today's episode. (3 months from now can't get here soon enough for me. I'm getting tired of 4 min of Hope in one episode per week.)

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Oops, wrong thread.
Edited by tomsawyer, Feb 13 2013, 03:31 PM.

Will&Sonny

cord08
Feb 13 2013, 03:03 PM
Will&Sonny
Feb 13 2013, 02:55 PM
I excitedly clicked on this thread, hoping to see a new spoiler for Will and Sonny...and of course that's the one spoiler that turns out to be a repeat of a spoiler from the previous week. :badmood:

I have this annoying feeling that this is going to be a really big week for Will and Sonny, but we're going to see almost nothing whatsoever in the spoilers about it. I'd love to be proven wrong, though (about the spoilers, not about it being a big week for Will and Sonny).
Only one set of spoilers has been posted in this thread. There's plenty of time for some Will/Sonny spoilers to come out. This stuff isn't airing for almost another two weeks. ;)
It really has nothing to do with this first set of spoilers. I realize that there's still plenty of time for new spoilers about Will and Sonny to surface. This first set being a repeat about something that actually occurs during the previous week just reinforces a general fear that was already in the back of my mind before this thread was even posted. It certainly wouldn't be the first time that Will and Sonny (especially Sonny) have had big moments that were barely even mentioned in the spoilers, so I don't think that my fear is completely unfounded. It's not even really a complaint, per se -- the spoilers never really reveal everything that's going to happen, and I realize that. It's more about being impatient because I'm dying to know if Will and Sonny actually get back together this week.

And let's be honest -- a hug between Eric and Nicole being deemed important enough for a brand-new spoiler, while Will and Sonny get a rehashed spoiler from the previous week, is slightly infuriating, no matter how anyone tries to spin it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 13 2013, 03:27 PM
Crazy eyes - how I've missed you!! Nick's manipulation of Gabi by bringing up Sonny is perfect. And I love how he asks these "innocent" questions to lead her to be more suspicious rather than making it sound like it's all his opinion. This is seriously impressive manipulation - take note Kristen!!!
I find it so odd that geeky Nick Fallon is currently the best villain at the moment. What has this show come to lately?
Edited by Laufeyson, Feb 13 2013, 03:30 PM.

cord08

Will&Sonny
Feb 13 2013, 03:30 PM
cord08
Will&Sonny
I excitedly clicked on this thread, hoping to see a new spoiler for Will and Sonny...and of course that's the one spoiler that turns out to be a repeat of a spoiler from the previous week. :badmood:

I have this annoying feeling that this is going to be a really big week for Will and Sonny, but we're going to see almost nothing whatsoever in the spoilers about it. I'd love to be proven wrong, though (about the spoilers, not about it being a big week for Will and Sonny).
Only one set of spoilers has been posted in this thread. There's plenty of time for some Will/Sonny spoilers to come out. This stuff isn't airing for almost another two weeks. ;)
It really has nothing to do with this first set of spoilers. I realize that there's still plenty of time for new spoilers about Will and Sonny to surface. This first set being a repeat about something that actually occurs during the previous week just reinforces a general fear that was already in the back of my mind before this thread was even posted. It certainly wouldn't be the first time that Will and Sonny (especially Sonny) have had big moments that were barely even mentioned in the spoilers, so I don't think that my fear is completely unfounded. It's not even really a complaint, per se -- the spoilers never really reveal everything that's going to happen, and I realize that. It's more about being impatient because I'm dying to know if Will and Sonny actually get back together this week.

And let's be honest -- a hug between Eric and Nicole being deemed important enough for a brand-new spoiler, while Will and Sonny get a rehashed spoiler from the previous week, is slightly infuriating, no matter how anyone tries to spin it.
Sometimes unspoiled moments are the best ones. :)

WillFan
Member Avatar

Sonny reads Will's undelivered Valentine's Day card
This spoiler is the same as Fri.Feb.22nd,it must mean that Friday's show continue through Monday.

cantstopme
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 13 2013, 03:37 PM
Will&Sonny
Feb 13 2013, 03:30 PM
cord08
Will&Sonny

Sometimes unspoiled moments are the best ones. :)
Very true. But the waiting game can drive a fan insane! Its like torture sometimes.

deletemyaccountplease

Im not sold on ericole either

But i like GV. His eyes are loverly

Winterfaire

LuvingLumi
Feb 13 2013, 03:08 PM
Angie79
Feb 13 2013, 03:00 PM
Becki
Feb 13 2013, 02:36 PM
I have tried to like this actor playing Father Eric, but I don't see any chemistry between he and Nicole. I wish they would have cast someone else as Eric.
I didn't like him at first either, but after the last few days I am changing my mind. I saw more than just the dull priest we have been seeing.
I need him to start having his own fantasies....I need both Eric and Nicole to ramp up the fantasies of one another over the next couple of months....I don't know what it is with my ships and the fantasies but the more they have the better I feel, lol
I keep going back to Corday saying, "This is a long way from where the fans think this is going."
So what we're seeing now may just be a teaser.

Winterfaire

AFaithL
Feb 13 2013, 03:18 PM
blueskies
Feb 13 2013, 03:15 PM
The news about Bristen? So I presume this means they are moving into the DiMansion? Either that or Kristen's knocked up.

Too bad EJ isn't a possibility for Kristen. If she really wants a kid, I'd be willing to bet he could knock her up quickly. Dried up eggs and inhospitable womb and all.
I'm so glad they are moving in together...AND that Kristen is opening up about her time in Europe. Finally, finally, finally....some movement for this couple!
Spoilers have said they move into Dimera mansion... with Stefano!
I also have this "hope" that Kristen's feelings for Brady become more real, make her vulnerable, really vulnerable- REAL Kristen!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

So we get a glimpse of what Kristen was up to in Europe for the past 15 years? I hope she was on an Island-ish resort somewhere sipping Mai Tai's and shacking up with some cabana boy.

Edited by Panda Panda, Feb 13 2013, 04:42 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Andreas_BopeFan
Feb 13 2013, 02:39 PM
I'm loving all these spoilers!!

Can't wait to see a feisty Abigail again!
I can't wait for Chloe to tear her a new one...Abby is just as fucken stupid as her bitch mother!

Both can rot in hell together for all I care!

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Feb 13 2013, 05:24 PM
I can't wait for Chloe to tear her a new one...Abby is just as fucken stupid as her bitch mother!

Both can rot in hell together for all I care!
I'll take Abby over Chloe & Jennifer any day!

Cathalina

These spoilers sound interesting. Even with the slow movement I am confident that Sonny and Will are on the right path. It will take some time for it to be realistic. After all, Will did tell a big lie. It's not like he forgot their anniversary and Sonny is a little miffed.

Abigail,? please, STFU!

Nick, let Sami have it. This idiot almost caused Gabi to miscarry. STAY THE HELL AWAY DUMMY! After the baby is safe and born she can assert her rights all she wants. Until then, how about the kid actually makes it into the world?

Eric and Nicole need to move slowly in order to preserve the integrity of the characters. Eric is a priest and Nicole is trying to change her life. These two couldn't jump each other and still be rootable, IMO. Lucas would be an interesting sideline. Sami would lose it. She'd be screeching at Nicole nonstop. Well, at least Gabi will get a break.

AFaithL

There's nothing wrong with a priest leaving the priesthood. Maria Von Trapp decided against being a nun when she fell in love. There's nothing wrong with Eric realizing that the priesthood isn't for him and leaving it to be with Nicole. That doesn't make him a bad person. It's highly rootable.

blueskies
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 13 2013, 08:17 PM
There's nothing wrong with a priest leaving the priesthood. Maria Von Trapp decided against being a nun when she fell in love. There's nothing wrong with Eric realizing that the priesthood isn't for him and leaving it to be with Nicole. That doesn't make him a bad person. It's highly rootable.
idk...I watched Ballykissangel, and when that priest decided to leave the priesthood for a woman she was immediately electrocuted to death. I'm not saying there's a connection but I do worry for Nicole.... :-/

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

LucasHortonFan
Feb 13 2013, 03:18 PM
Ericole is boring. I'm not the only one who doesn't see the chemistry. I see more chemistry in say, paint drying on the wall. Its far more entertaining to watch paint dry then it is to watch Ericole, hence I don't watch their clips on you tube.
We're obviously not watching the same show.....

And if you're not watching, even clips on you tube, how do you know if they've got chemistry or not?

blueskies
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 13 2013, 04:41 PM
So we get a glimpse of what Kristen was up to in Europe for the past 15 years? I hope she was on an Island-ish resort somewhere sipping Mai Tai's and shacking up with some cabana boy.

All we know so far is she was supposedly "in lots of therapy".

I do hope we find out she got her revenge on Susan though. I imagine she did, how else did Stefano get EJ?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply