Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 25th; *updated 2/22*
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM (33,837 Views)
Sariah
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 13 2013, 08:17 PM
There's nothing wrong with a priest leaving the priesthood. Maria Von Trapp decided against being a nun when she fell in love. There's nothing wrong with Eric realizing that the priesthood isn't for him and leaving it to be with Nicole. That doesn't make him a bad person. It's highly rootable.
It's definitely not as big a deal today as it would have been 40 or 50 years ago. So the show needs to give us a compelling reason for why Eric doesn't want to leave. Why his vows are so important to him. It's just not as scandalous as the Thornbirds era. I want for him to have a very firm, strong reason for remaining a priest, but to be absolutely burning up for Nicole. There should definitely be fantasies and dreams at this point. He should be struggling against himself. So should she.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Ericole :) Yes! GV/AZ are bringing it! I luv that their story has so many layers & their chemistry is off the charts. Their past episodes so proved that they can bring the angst. Luv the slowburn & I`m along for the ride. Can`t wait 4 eric`s fantasies--they`ll be scandalous.
Tomlin & Co have brought a fresh edge to the show. The random hookups, reintroduction of kristen, eric`s return, nicole`s rebirth, wilson/nabi, jarlena, ericole, bristen, rafe, etc have rejuvenated my interest in the entire show. Its back on my DVR and I haven`t missed an episode in ages.
So while it may not be perfect, they`re doing a lot of things right with the show.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Cathalina

AFaithL
There's nothing wrong with a priest leaving the priesthood. Maria Von Trapp decided against being a nun when she fell in love. There's nothing wrong with Eric realizing that the priesthood isn't for him and leaving it to be with Nicole. That doesn't make him a bad person. It's highly rootable.
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with leaving the priesthood. All I am saying is whatever his reasons were for entering the priesthood, they had to have been compelling. It would do a disservice to his character to fling his collar off in two minutes without some thought behind it.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

:shrug: What I want to know is.........has anyone actually sat and WATCHED paint dry?

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 13 2013, 09:26 PM
:shrug: What I want to know is.........has anyone actually sat and WATCHED paint dry?
*curious* googles "watch paint dry"

Just when you think you've heard almost everything, you learn people make videos of paint drying

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fd9CxIlkjpk

ChadsLover
Member Avatar

Deleted - Posted in wrong thread accidentally
Edited by ChadsLover, Feb 13 2013, 09:54 PM.

ChadsLover
Member Avatar

Yikes, Nick! Be careful! I have a feeling you've no idea what you're up against there! You might have been to prison, but Sami is in a league all her own. She'll school you in smackdowns!
Edited by ChadsLover, Feb 13 2013, 10:03 PM.

AFaithL

Cathalina
Feb 13 2013, 09:08 PM
AFaithL
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with leaving the priesthood. All I am saying is whatever his reasons were for entering the priesthood, they had to have been compelling. It would do a disservice to his character to fling his collar off in two minutes without some thought behind it.
He already gave his reasons for entering the priesthood: out of guilt for the priest who died in Africa when he was a photographer

cord08

I don't think Eric will be leaving the priesthood anytime soon. Someone already mentioned in this thread (or another) Corday's comments about the story being far from where fans think it may be going...presumably an affair with Nicole. Also, if recent tweet pictures are any indication, Eric is still a priest well into May.
Edited by cord08, Feb 13 2013, 10:15 PM.

rfsexton
Member Avatar
Queen of Texas

Threatening people could ger Nick tossed back into prison. With the other inmate slated to arrive in Salem....well...I see lots of trouble for Nick

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

Will&Sonny
Feb 13 2013, 02:55 PM
I excitedly clicked on this thread, hoping to see a new spoiler for Will and Sonny...and of course that's the one spoiler that turns out to be a repeat of a spoiler from the previous week. :badmood:

I have this annoying feeling that this is going to be a really big week for Will and Sonny, but we're going to see almost nothing whatsoever in the spoilers about it. I'd love to be proven wrong, though (about the spoilers, not about it being a big week for Will and Sonny).
I hope you are right about Will and Sonny. SOnny Is supposed to be on three days this week (25th, 26th, and 28th). Hoping we get to see them kiss and make up sometime soon!
Edited by kay, Feb 13 2013, 10:33 PM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

kay
Feb 13 2013, 10:16 PM
Will&Sonny
I excitedly clicked on this thread, hoping to see a new spoiler for Will and Sonny...and of course that's the one spoiler that turns out to be a repeat of a spoiler from the previous week. :badmood:

I have this annoying feeling that this is going to be a really big week for Will and Sonny, but we're going to see almost nothing whatsoever in the spoilers about it. I'd love to be proven wrong, though (about the spoilers, not about it being a big week for Will and Sonny).
I hope you are right about Will and Sonny. SOnny Is supposed three days this week (25th, 26th, and 28th). Hoping we get to see them kiss and make up sometime soon!
Freddie Smith(Sonny) is on 4 days this week,you forget Friday March 1st.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I am so excited for ericole. I love that nicole hasnt lost her spunk but eric is helping her to make better decsions. I dont mind the slow build either nicole still needs to finish healing from the last few years and eric needs to really take some time before leaving the preisthood. But imo im in for the ride of this there chemistry is off the charts. Love them!!!

chinkybig

Daytime
Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM
NE Spoilers week of Feb. 25th

Nick threatens Sami to stay away from Gabi, or else.

At this rate, it won't be long till Nick lands in jail again. Technically, Gabi should be in jail, too. with the Melanie kidnapping snafu. "Love in prison" storyline, how cool is that? LOL. :x

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Go Nick tell that bitch Sami to stay away! She's the reason Gabi is in the hospital in the first place. Again she doesn't listen when people tell her to stay away and she had to makes things worst. She deserves whatever Nick dishes out to her.
Edited by guessgirl, Feb 13 2013, 11:02 PM.

chinkybig

I kind of wish that Nick uses his "evil" ways and directs it to Sami, instead of Will. It has been a long time since someone has gotten one over Sami. Seriously, whatever it is, she deserves it. And then maybe he can escalate and stick one to EJ too. I wouldn't mind.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny

I was thinking the same thing...I click on this and it's the same damn spoiler as the previous week. :redface: I know it's frustrating but I'm thinking they just don't want to give anything away and I'm thinking this is hopefully the week they get back together. I'm okay with being surprised if that is the case.

Cathalina

chinkybig
Feb 13 2013, 10:46 PM
Daytime
Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM
NE Spoilers week of Feb. 25th

Nick threatens Sami to stay away from Gabi, or else.

At this rate, it won't be long till Nick lands in jail again. Technically, Gabi should be in jail, too. with the Melanie kidnapping snafu. "Love in prison" storyline, how cool is that? LOL. :x
If everyone on this show who should be in prison was in prison the show would have to be taped there.

michr544125

WillFan
Feb 13 2013, 03:39 PM
Sonny reads Will's undelivered Valentine's Day card
This spoiler is the same as Fri.Feb.22nd,it must mean that Friday's show continue through Monday.
I had thought Sonny would read the card before going to the hospital. But it sounds like he may actually read it at the hospital. Maybe like Will grabbed the resolution to read, Sonny does the same with the card as it falls out of Will's backpack or something? I'd like that better. I would show Sonny wanted to rush to Will's side without having to read Will pour his heart out again. Though, I get the feeling no matter what Sonny would have rushed there.

I do wonder what is in this letter. Will has already poured his heat out but Sonny wasn't receptive. So, I'd hope something different is in here. Maybe Will accepts that proposal (fake or not) that Sonny offered him a few months ago and says how much he wants to have a family with him. Will had said he could never see himself getting married.

I still wonder where the 5 rings come in? Sami got one, there is Brady and Kristen. Where are the other 3? Maybe that article was off and the rings are not all on one episode? I'm still holding out hope there is a promise ring at least of some sorts for Wilson.

Can't wait for the Abby and Chloe fight. I was excited for Chloe to be back but not wasted like this. She should be in a triangle with Brady and Kristen instead.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 14 2013, 06:35 AM.

Will&Sonny

michr544125
Feb 13 2013, 03:39 PM
I still wonder where the 5 rings come in? Sami got one, there is Brady and Kristen. Where are the other 3? Maybe that article was off and the rings are not all on one episode? I'm still holding out hope there is a promise ring at least of some sorts for Wilson.
The rings are men's rings, so the diamond ring that Sami found wouldn't count. Nor would a ring for Kristen. I don't think that we've seen any of the rings from JustMensRings.com yet.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Feb 14 2013, 12:35 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply