Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of February 25th; *updated 2/22*
Topic Started: Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM (33,839 Views)
esp13
Member Avatar

Cathalina
Feb 13 2013, 09:08 PM
AFaithL
Feb 13 2013, 08:17 PM
There's nothing wrong with a priest leaving the priesthood. Maria Von Trapp decided against being a nun when she fell in love. There's nothing wrong with Eric realizing that the priesthood isn't for him and leaving it to be with Nicole. That doesn't make him a bad person. It's highly rootable.
I'm not saying there's anything wrong with leaving the priesthood. All I am saying is whatever his reasons were for entering the priesthood, they had to have been compelling. It would do a disservice to his character to fling his collar off in two minutes without some thought behind it.
I think they've already set up the reasons why he became a priest with the stuff about the Congo. All the suffering and how the local priest helped him and the village and then, most importantly, how the priest gave his life for the girl when Eric froze. It felt fairly clear to me that Eric's calling is, at least in part, an attempt to make up for the priest who was killed. I'm hoping that comes back into play when the time comes.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 14 2013, 12:33 PM
michr544125
Feb 13 2013, 03:39 PM
I still wonder where the 5 rings come in? Sami got one, there is Brady and Kristen. Where are the other 3? Maybe that article was off and the rings are not all on one episode? I'm still holding out hope there is a promise ring at least of some sorts for Wilson.
The rings are men's rings, so the diamond ring that Sami found wouldn't count. Nor would a ring for Kristen. I don't think that we've seen any of the rings from JustMensRings.com yet.
the characters giving out these rings, will say they're from JustMensRings.com
Edited by Oak Alley, Feb 14 2013, 05:45 PM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Andreas_BopeFan
Feb 14 2013, 05:44 PM
Will&Sonny
michr544125
I still wonder where the 5 rings come in? Sami got one, there is Brady and Kristen. Where are the other 3? Maybe that article was off and the rings are not all on one episode? I'm still holding out hope there is a promise ring at least of some sorts for Wilson.
The rings are men's rings, so the diamond ring that Sami found wouldn't count. Nor would a ring for Kristen. I don't think that we've seen any of the rings from JustMensRings.com yet.
The article did not say.

http://news.yahoo.com/justmensrings-com-set-television-debut-days-lives-081619044.html
Edited by WillFan, Feb 14 2013, 06:20 PM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

WillFan
Feb 14 2013, 06:18 PM
Andreas_BopeFan
Will&Sonny
michr544125
The article did not say.

http://news.yahoo.com/justmensrings-com-set-television-debut-days-lives-081619044.html
Oh yes it did- indirectly. Fans will be looking out for those rings on each Salem male, lol!

blueskies
Member Avatar

WillFan
Andreas_BopeFan
Will&Sonny
michr544125
The article did not say.

nice avi :)

WillFan
Member Avatar

blueskies
Feb 14 2013, 07:10 PM
WillFan
Andreas_BopeFan
Will&Sonny

Quoting limited to 4 levels deepmen's rings, so the diamond ring that Sami found wouldn't count. Nor would a ring for Kristen. I don't think that we've seen any of the rings from JustMensRings.com yet.
The article did not say.

nice avi :)
:thankyou:

shanesparks89
Member Avatar

Gosh I can't stop staring at that avatar!!! :omg: :wub: :D

michr544125

Will&Sonny
michr544125
Ohhhh right...These are mens rings :lol: . Hmmm that would signify weddings coming up and or some promise rings .

Sami/EJ
Brady/Kristen
Jen/Daniel probably

Still say Will and Sonny get a ring together. Maybe they will each wear one to show their commitment to each other since they can't legally get married yet.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 14 2013, 08:19 PM.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Regarding the rings, I would like it to be Sonny and Will, but they don't seem there yet, do they?
Edited by Honeybees, Feb 14 2013, 08:32 PM.

Will&Sonny

Honeybees
Feb 14 2013, 08:31 PM
Regarding the rings, I would like it to be Sonny and Will, but they don't seem there yet, do they?
It's hard to say, because we don't know when we're going to see the rings. It could be soon, or it could be a couple of months from now. The most likely date was Valentine's Day, and since that didn't happen, it's anyone's guess at this point, I'd say.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Feb 14 2013, 08:31 PM
I would love it if a ring goes to Wilson, but yes, they're not right there yet. They love each other and wants to work it out, so maybe it's a long engagement? They could get two rings if the writers decide to have each man wear one.

bomber
Member Avatar

Could some of the rings be from existing married couples. For example I could see Hope staring at Bo's ring that he has left behind.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

bomber
Feb 15 2013, 04:17 AM
Could some of the rings be from existing married couples. For example I could see Hope staring at Bo's ring that he has left behind.
Why would he leave his ring behind??

bomber
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 15 2013, 04:49 AM
bomber
Feb 15 2013, 04:17 AM
Why would he leave his ring behind??

Well if Hope is going to be free for another relationship there would have to be some sort of separation or if he's undercover he may leave it with her for safekeeping. IDK it's just an idea because I can't see 3 or 4 weddings in the coming few months. That seems overkill.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Honestly, I don't know what they've got planned fo Hope- or even if they want a plan for her-...but the plus side is that KA is working full time now from what I can tell by her tweets...I do agree that something has to be done as to why Bo's offscreen for so long. Some hints have been seen, but it's hard when she's hardly onscreen- and when she is, it's only to prop others and have 4 minutes of airtime...

3 or 4 weddings do seem ovekill, but either way it'll be interesting to find out who the couples are.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I read a rumour somewhere that said Bo has left her a "Dear John" letter, that he's run off with Billie. I am hoping it's just that and nothing more.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Laufeyson
Feb 15 2013, 05:43 AM
I read a rumour somewhere that said Bo has left her a "Dear John" letter, that he's run off with Billie. I am hoping it's just that and nothing more.
lol I read here on DR a user wanted this scenario to happen! Maybe from this forum you've read it? I can't remember the usename

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 15 2013, 05:55 AM
Laufeyson
Feb 15 2013, 05:43 AM
lol I read here on DR a user wanted this scenario to happen! Maybe from this forum you've read it? I can't remember the usename
That was me. Not that I wanted it to happen but if the rumor is true that hope and Rafe become an item down the road then they better give me a damn good reason for having her move on. Hope just wouldn't do that without something prompting it. If that is what they are going to do, that pretty much destroys Bo off screen, another character they'd do that to... In a way I'm glad that Jack is dead, eliminates that possibility.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

zyona

Daytime
Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM
NE Spoilers week of Feb. 25th

Sonny reads Will's undelivered Valentine's Day card

It is not a Valentine's card, Sonny finds a letter addressed to him in Will's bag regarding the whole situation with Gabbi. (Will wrote the letter, but did not give Sonny)

supercool74
Member Avatar

zyona
Feb 15 2013, 10:19 AM
Daytime
Feb 13 2013, 02:04 PM
NE Spoilers week of Feb. 25th

Sonny reads Will's undelivered Valentine's Day card

It is not a Valentine's card, Sonny finds a letter addressed to him in Will's bag regarding the whole situation with Gabbi. (Will wrote the letter, but did not give Sonny)
I'm starting to think there is a card AND a letter. We know that Will does have a card that he was going to give Sonny....so I'm confused. The card says nothing about the baby situation, at least not specifically. Maybe Sonny ends up reading both. Which is kind of weird...seems like they could do something different like have him overhear a conversation or something. Having him read a card and then a letter seems repetitive.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply