Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, February 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 14 2013, 09:34 AM (9,905 Views)
mae
Member Avatar

Sami's hair??!!!!11111!!!!!1

Posted Image

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I desperately need to have Will walk in on Brian & Sonny humping like dawgs.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Do I have this right? Sami spent months going back and forth between different men and now she's disappointed that E.J. hasn't popped out an engagement ring two seconds after getting back together with her for real? I'm not being a Debbie Downer (ok, I am) and this is not a criticism of the show. I am fully engaged with and enjoying the show. I am just typically nonplussed with Sami.

cord08

"What are you? 'Bad luck Brady?'," asks Kristen. HA.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

As much as I love Will and Chandler, Brian & Sonny have the most actually chemistry. I really wish there were a 4th homo on the show for a really hot quad (ahem, paging Chad "Morning" Woods DiMera). Also, I think it would be freaking AWESOME if Brian & Sonny actually got together causing Will to go all classic Sami on them in an attempt to get Sonny back.

cord08

Hmm. A solo Chad and Kristen scene.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Chad, you've had the last name DiMera for a hot fucking minute and YOU'RE the one who changed it to that. Stop fucking whining about it or change it back to Woods. damn idiot.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LMAO at Nick! Ok, I swear BB is really naked. What view did CB get when she threw off that pillow???

Everett looks gorgeous today and is flirting with Granny Chompers, LOL.

Hi hot Brian!

Sami, I'm going to pretend I can't see the 3 inches above your head all day today. That's going to make this episode much more enjoyable. This Will-Sami scene is just making me annoyed at the writers' stupid plot point of the mini-Safe reunion since they were obviously going "lock, stock and barrel" with Ejami. Guess what writers? Don't write plot ploint twists and then you don't have to write scenes with characters explaining them.

Kristen thinks Brady is dying. WTF?

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

When Nick is sweet (like he just was to Caroline and Victor) I adore him. It really makes me rue all the increasingly common times I'm forced to hate him lately, even if it does make for good story.

cord08

HOLY SHIT. They're actually showing Will and Sonny in the shower.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Aw, Kris and Chad are so adorable together but Chad needs to stop that whimpering.
Edited by Panda Panda, Feb 14 2013, 01:44 PM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Will and Sonny shower fantasy = unbelievably hot. MORE MORE MORE!
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Feb 14 2013, 01:44 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Ok, it really seems like they're going somewhere with this Victor-Caroline stuff - maybe bringing them closer because of upcoming Bo stuff???

LOL at Everett not thinking Sami is overdressed, as he wears his formal suit. Okay seriously, did JS just get back from a beach vacation before these scenes? He looks delish.

Poor Will and his hope.

Listen to Brady, Kristen, you don't want to end up as another smooshed fiancee.
Edited by tomsawyer, Feb 14 2013, 01:44 PM.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Kristen, I can only think of 2 DiMera/Horton relationships off the top of my head -- Peter/Jennifer and Renee/David. Granted, neither one of those ended well. lol

cord08

I'm impressed, Days. Seriously impressed.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

HOLY MOLY! Sonny & Will with a full-fledged soap opera shower fantasy! MORE PLEASE!

And I think it's quite obvious that Freddie has dropped some weight (not that there was anything wrong with him before, tbh). I bet they've retired all of his black tanktops (or will be soon)

cord08

Also, no Jen and Dan! Best Valentine's Day gift for me!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This episode wasn't doing much for me the entire time, but these Victor/Caroline scenes are so cute. I am in love with those two. I wish they would have paired them up when Papa Shawn left the show. Victor and Maggie had their moments during Higley's run, but c'mon! Caroline and Victor are so perfect and have so much history. These lunch scenes are too cute. And Nick was awesome offering to help out so they could eat lunch together. Nick can still be such a nice guy when he wants to.

The Brady/Kristen scenes left so much to be desired. Eric Martsolf went to his usual shouting fast sentences instead of playing any type of emotional beat. But they basically covered what was expected, talking about how everyone that is with him ends up dead.

Chad/Kristen is whatever. I really don't consider Chad a DiMera in the least. But the only time he remotely feels like it is when he's with EJ or Kristen. Any other time he is just some random guy walking around Salem. I like Brian/Sonny so much more than Brian/Will. I'm sorry. I agree with Matt that Chad needs to realize his feelings for Will and go for it. Cameron/Abigail/Chad/Will? That would be crazy.

cord08

Will has a dorm room.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Letter writing voice-over? Really Days?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply