Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, February 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 14 2013, 09:34 AM (9,788 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

lol,Kristen is was never "the right thing to do" but I like that you're starting to see what a mess your "plan" is.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Wow! Will's dorm room actually looks like a real dorm room. Granted, it's a really nice one (I wonder why there aren't cement block walls like every dorm room I had in college), but I see your little dorm microwave, Will.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

UGH! I hate this twangy country sounding theme they always want to use for Will/Sonny. Is it supposed to imply Brokeback Salem or something? smdh

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LOL at the excitement over song on an MP3 player.

Sami and her desire for a ring THIS SECOND is cracking me up. It's so Sami. FULL ON EVERETT today. He's dreamy and those kisses are hot.

Chad's hipster wardrobe makes me laugh. I don't hate it, but it's so odd on Days. CD is getting better as an actor. That's not saying much, but still. I like this Kristen-Chad talk about revenge.

cord08

Matt
Feb 14 2013, 01:52 PM
Wow! Will's dorm room actually looks like a real dorm room. Granted, it's a really nice one (I wonder why there aren't cement block walls like every dorm room I had in college), but I see your little dorm microwave, Will.
Well, my dorm room didn't have cement block walls either. :P

Will&Sonny

I could have gone my entire life without seeing Blake Berris and his heart-shaped pillow.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Caroline referring to herself as Victor's former lover - love.

Brady's picture of Madison looks like a high school yearbook photo.

HOT WilSon shower scene! *fans self*

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Rare instance of commenting positively on Sami: She did look genuinely beautiful and happy in that close-up of her face at the end of the episode when she got E.J.'s ring. So, uh, good for her I guess?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

JessicaLeigh
Feb 14 2013, 01:58 PM
Rare instance of commenting positively on Sami: She did look genuinely beautiful and happy in that close-up of her face at the end of the episode when she got E.J.'s ring. So, uh, good for her I guess?
OMG! I thought the same thing! GET OUT OF MY FUCKING HEAD! :soapbox:

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's episode was directed by Steven Williford from a script written by Jeanne Marie Ford.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 14 2013, 01:52 PM
UGH! I hate this twangy country sounding theme they always want to use for Will/Sonny. Is it supposed to imply Brokeback Salem or something? smdh
I completely agree. It was really jarring in this episode during some otherwise tender moments.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

#EJami trending in the US. Good for DAYS.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I love this Caroline-Victor stuff - they were so great back in the day. I would've taken this story over Magstor any day of the week.

Poor Will...

I'm having a hard time caring about this Bristen angst today.

Sami, do you even know Everett? Do you honestly think he'd propose by just leaving a ring on your desk?

cord08

I have to say, with the exception of the blue room, I'm impressed with the variety of new or "limited" sets Days has been using lately. A few weeks ago, we saw Brian's apartment, and today we saw a shower and Will's dorm room. That's not to say that some of the sets don't look kinda cheap sometimes, but none the less, the variety is nice.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Okay....I CAN'T WAIT to see this Will/Sonny shower scene. I don't get to watch for another 2 hours dammit! But it sounds awesome. I'll probably be really depressed by the end though...but maybe TPTB are at least giving us WilSon fans a little good stuff in this episode.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 14 2013, 02:05 PM
Awh that's great. I get not everybody is a fan, but it's definitely good for the show.

vettejb

DiMeraFan67
For how long...like 10 seconds? I'm in the US and have been on Twitter most of today. I didn't see it trend.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

It was trending when I sent it. Probably from the end of the show until around 2:05. So yeah probably 10 minutes. Trends don't really last long unless someone dies or goes to jail. Or something like #annoyingquestions and people are having fun with it. I don't care about EJami, but it is good that it trended, even if for one second.

Right now #freesonnysballs is trending because of #GH, HA.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Lumi is Light, Lumi is Love ♥

DiMeraFan67
If the ratings are good it's good for Days... But twitter trends don't necessarily mean that the show does well ratings wise.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

And no one said it did! #DAYS so rarely trends on twitter that to me it is noteworthy when it does. Twitter does not translate to ratings, but it does translate to buzz surrounding the show and that is completely undeniable.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply