Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, February 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 14 2013, 09:34 AM (9,741 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 14 2013, 02:11 PM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 14 2013, 02:05 PM
#EJami trending in the US. Good for DAYS.
Awh that's great. I get not everybody is a fan, but it's definitely good for the show.
Maybe they'll get kicked off the show like all the other people who have trended for Days. I'm only a little bitter.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PatNS
Member Avatar

Sami looked absolutely ridiculous today ... what were they thinking! But then Sami the character is completely ridiculous so I guess her looks match her personality. What a waste of air time!

Okay, Gabi ... are you perhaps buying a clue here that Nick is just a little bit unstable ... "Neither of THOSE guys are ever going to get close to our baby." Really? One of those guys is the father - come on Gabi - time to start asking some questions.

Speaking of clueless - BRADY! That's all I have to say.

Nice Victor / Maggie and Victor / Caroline scenes today.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Ahh Chad's in the episode!! sharing scenes with Kristen? Awesome!!

And Will's fantasy- can't wait to watch this episode! :D

La_Laa

WillFan
Feb 14 2013, 12:59 PM
OMG...Will is in the shower and he had a daydream of him and Sonny in the shower and they kiss in the shower...OMG...
SO DAMN HOT! They need this fantasy comes true, after boys get back together. We need a longer version of this :P

Aliaron
Member Avatar

PatNS
Feb 14 2013, 02:34 PM
Sami looked absolutely ridiculous today ... what were they thinking! But then Sami the character is completely ridiculous so I guess her looks match her personality. What a waste of air time!
Reminds me of spaghetti Sami!

supercool74
Member Avatar

OMFG! Just saw a picture of the shower scene. :omg: I think I'm going to watch that several (hundred) times.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I would not be opposed to getting Will, Sonny, and Brian all 3 in the shower together.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

DiMeraFan67
Feb 14 2013, 02:26 PM
And no one said it did! #DAYS so rarely trends on twitter that to me it is noteworthy when it does. Twitter does not translate to ratings, but it does translate to buzz surrounding the show and that is completely undeniable.
Did #days trend too?

LonePirate
Member Avatar

Not that long ago, ATWT couldn't/wouldn't show Luke and Noah kissing fully clothed under the mistletoe. Fast forward to today and Days has a naked (well shirtless) Will and Sonny making out together in a shower. Times certainly have changed rapidly and for the better. I'm impressed Days had the courage to do this on Valentine's Day of all possible episodes for this scene. Way to go Corday, Meng and NBC!

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's DAYS with naked Will/Sonny in the shower was some serious soft-core gay fap material.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I know most of you are high from seeing Will's fantasy, but I am beyond thrilled to finally see Chad onscreen!! I've missed my man!

cantstopme
Member Avatar

supercool74
Feb 14 2013, 02:40 PM
OMFG! Just saw a picture of the shower scene. :omg: I think I'm going to watch that several (hundred) times.
Can you message that to me ?????? :) :)

peaches179

LOVED the Victor/Caroline scenes. That's all I got.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Someone here needs to make that shower scene into their icon...I know someone will beat me to it, cause I'm not good at that. I just want to see it over and over when they post....anyone? PLEASE! :D

Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Looking forward to watching the Will and Sonny scenes on Youtube..Kudos Days!

AFaithL

I enjoyed the Bristen scenes. And the Wilson scenes.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 14 2013, 02:43 PM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 14 2013, 02:26 PM
And no one said it did! #DAYS so rarely trends on twitter that to me it is noteworthy when it does. Twitter does not translate to ratings, but it does translate to buzz surrounding the show and that is completely undeniable.
Did #days trend too?
I am on my twitter an I never see these trends. I think they are audience based trends because I don't follow this stuff on my work twitter.

supercool74
Member Avatar

cantstopme
Feb 14 2013, 02:45 PM
supercool74
Feb 14 2013, 02:40 PM
Can you message that to me ?????? :) :)
Done! I think.. Oh, 1 more hour. I haven't heard much about the other scenes though. Is Will heartbroken? :'(

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

No they are not tailored trends. I turn them off because they're annoying as hell. I just have it set to US and not world wide because I don't want to see a bunch of Premier League soccer trends. I'm not an EJami fan so I don't feel like defending it anymore, but any trend involving DAYS is a good thing unless it says #DAYSsucks or #fuckdaysofourlives. End story.

Aliaron
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 14 2013, 02:59 PM
No they are not tailored trends. I turn them off because they're annoying as hell. I just have it set to US and not world wide because I don't want to see a bunch of Premier League soccer trends. I'm not an EJami fan so I don't feel like defending it anymore, but any trend involving DAYS is a good thing unless it says #DAYSsucks or #fuckdaysofourlives. End story.
There's nothing to defend. I'm saying I'm keep twitter up and never see these trends. End story.
Edited by Aliaron, Feb 14 2013, 03:02 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply