Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, February 14th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 14 2013, 09:34 AM (9,567 Views)
MericP
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Feb 14 2013, 06:33 PM
I haven't seen the entire episode yet but I'm going to take Everett's declaration regarding Sami looking 'stunning' as evidence that love truly is blind.
It must be.

I love me some EJami but Sami's bun was unsightly.

I do think they fixed it in the last scene. It wasn't nearly as fugly.

What do these hair people think?!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

WillFan
Feb 14 2013, 12:59 PM
OMG...Will is in the shower and he had a daydream of him and Sonny in the shower and they kiss in the shower...OMG...
Best. Scene. Ever!

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

michr544125
Feb 14 2013, 03:46 PM
WillFan
Feb 14 2013, 12:59 PM
OMG...Will is in the shower and he had a daydream of him and Sonny in the shower and they kiss in the shower...OMG...
I am beyond shocked.

Holy shit. I can't believe DOOL of all shows in America showed two guys in a shower just now and kissing and it obviously leading to shower sex.

I have to hand it to this show. They have gone where no other shows have dared to go. I will now recant any comments I have made about the inequality of Wilson. I was obviously proven full of shit over the past several weeks.

Brian who? He's such a loser with how he talks to Sonny. It's so over the top and so fake. I'm so over him already.

Wilson are so much more natural and real together and that shower fantasy was beyond hot!
I agree with you. Brian needs to get lost. Will and Sonny belong together. The shower scene was my favorite part of the episode!

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

DiMeraFan67
Feb 14 2013, 04:02 PM
Will&Sonny
Feb 14 2013, 03:52 PM
Was Brian seriously implying that he's in love with Sonny? Because that's what it seemed like to me.
Didn't he clearly say he just likes Sonny, but would love to get to know him better?
He just wants to get him into bed. I don't think he loves Sonny, he just wants to get him away from Will.

AFaithL

Chad looked drugged out today. And he needs to shave.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

michr544125
Feb 14 2013, 04:57 PM
krissy-k
Feb 14 2013, 04:49 PM
Will&Sonny
Feb 14 2013, 03:52 PM
Was Brian seriously implying that he's in love with Sonny? Because that's what it seemed like to me.

That's how I took it too and I'm not okay with that! Brian would do/say anything to get with Sonny. Brian is good at implying things without ever actually saying them... First implying that he and Sonny slept together to Will, and then implying he loves Sonny. I have yet to see a one good quality in Brian since his first scene when he got on Will's case last year about coming out.
Why I just want Brian gone at this point. Thank god Brant has another gig. Implying he was never really in love until he met Sonny? Seriously? So over the top. Looking back at everything between Sonny and Brian it's so mechanical and fake.

Where as Will and Sonny actually have natural chemistry and seem real in their scenes. I like how they are not stepping it up with Will and Sonny in the steam department. I will take their shower scene today over anything that has happened between Brian and Sonny. Any inkling I had of liking them because of the hot scenes a couple of weeks ago all disappeared today.

So ready for Will and Sonny to get back together. They have a real/natural relationship together.

I agree. Brian is a fake who says anything to impress. Will is the real deal and loves Sonny. SOnny loves Will and just needs to forgive him and take him back.

Jason47
Member Avatar

At a quick glance, looks like 13 sets have already made their debut in February. Don't think there's been that many new sets used in quite awhile!

2/1: Brian's Apartment; Daniel/Jennifer Green Mountain Lodge Room
2/4: Sami's Bedroom
2/5: Prison Laundry Room
2/7: Electronics Store
2/8: Android Lounge/Chicago; Daniel/Jennifer Chicago Hotel Room; Lucas' Office; Sami's Old Apartment (for Young Will flashbacks)
2/11: Brady/Kristen Chicago Hotel Room; Nicole's Bedroom (Convent)
2/14: Will's Bathroom/Shower; Will's Dorm Room
Edited by Jason47, Feb 14 2013, 11:44 PM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Jason47
Feb 14 2013, 11:44 PM
At a quick glance, looks like 13 sets have already made their debut in February. Don't think there's been that many new sets used in quite awhile!

2/8: Android Lounge/Chicago; Daniel/Jennifer Chicago Hotel Room; Lucas' Office; Sami's Old Apartment (for Young Will flashbacks)
Jason,any casting news about the inmate from Nick's past?

ChadsLover
Member Avatar

:wub: Valentines Day was a WIN!!! :wub: ( this is, of course, all my opinion :) )

~ Chad was on!! :wub2: ~ WIN!
~ Brian, step off, honey! Wilson have some shower lovin' to do! :omg: ~ WIN!
~ Kristen, I KNEW you were gonna fall for Brady soon! Brady, you get dumber by the minute, but I love ya anyway. ~ WIN!
~ Maggie, you are a sweet heart! What a great gesture toward Caroline! ~ WIN!
~ Nick and Gabi, no thank yyou in so SO many ways; the most important way being "dick in a box" :wtf: ~ FAIL!
~ Danifer were NOT on! ~ WIN!!!!!!
~ EJ, you sexy, sexy man you! Sami stayed up so late thinking about you she fell victim to a late night infommercial and bought one of the dreaded "Hot Buns"! :hahano: But you are so in love that you STILL thought she looked stunning. Extra valentine points for you! :wub: And kudos on that card! That was beautiful! :'( Sami, it's good to see you make a choice and be happy about it, girl! ~ WIN!!
~ ANY couple from Days trending?? ~ WIN!

Another great epi, Days! You're on a roll at my house! I'm ffing waaaay less than usual, like not at all! ;)

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

EJ and Caroline were really sweet. I loved her accusing him of being a Casanova (his look in response was priceless lol). Very wily move to get in granny's good graces since we all know Roman will be a lost cause. I like that Kristen is finally starting to doubt her plan involving Brady. I want her to get all good and in love with him before he lowers the boom on her. Will and Sonny were HOT! Wow, I think that's the most intense I've ever seen them. Poor Will is just a wreck without his Sonny. Brian's hot face made an appearance. I think he spoke some dialogue but I wasn't really paying attention to his words. Nick nearly made me fall out of bed when I saw his V day surprise for Gabi lol. I'm thinking CB was genuinely surprised to see Blake in such a state. No Dannifer! Best V-day ever!!!!

My EJami..... :wub: Sami's eagerness is so wonderful to see. My girl wants EJ DiMera of all people to put a ring on it. I'm still pinching myself just thinking about it. EJ is such a horrible tease! I still love all of this though. Sami has to work a little for that proposal. I'm so proud that she's confident enough in her relationship with EJ to kiss him in the pub with Caroline right there. Major progress for my girl!

spartan
Member Avatar

Nick holding that heart over his bits and pieces was all kinds of wrong.

I cannot take Kristen sitting on that damn bed anymore in that damn hotel room. I just start glazing over no matter what she's talking about. I NEED her to have a change of scenery now. I don't know why that particular set is bothering me so much when others are used 10X more, but it is.

I love Caroline and Victor.

EJami were too cute. I was pleasantly surprised at EJami having the honest convo about Sami's family still disliking EJ after EJ claimed Caroline gave him the "evil eye". Yay! Then EJ telling her he can take it because she's worth it and then Sami telling him that he is worth it also. :wub: Yay! I loved that writing for them. Sami is hilarious waiting for that ring. Patience is not her strong suit. Luckily for her, it's not EJ's either. So, I'm guessing he will be putting a ring on it sooner rather than later.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 14 2013, 11:33 PM
Chad looked drugged out today. And he needs to shave.
I loved that he hadn't shaved :wub2:

Nick sitting on the bed with only a heart pillow(?) was a total surprise, lol! Blake has a gorgeous body!

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Steven Williford
Scriptwriter: Jeanne Marie Ford

Segment 1: Gabi comes inside her room to find a naked Nick kneeling on her bed holding a stragetically placed heart-shaped box of chocolates. Gabi laughs. It's so funny and so sweet and so thoughtful. She kisses him.

EJ places a single red rose in front of Caroline, Happy Valentine's Day. Caroline holds out the rose to him - Whatever you want, the answer is no. EJ says fine, I'll place it in Samantha's bouquet. Caroline snatches the rose back. Tell her to give her grandmother a call. EJ is meeting her here for lunch. Caroline - Good, I can keep an eye on you. A flower delivery guy arrives with a bouquet for Caroline. She tells him that's a mistake. EJ - Looks to me like someone is keeping their eye on you.

Maggie hands Victor a card and wishes him Happy Valentine's Day. He reads the card. That's sweet. You make everyday seem like Valentine's Day to me. Vic hands her a gift. It's her family tree. He tells her Melissa gave him a hand with it and it's all up to date. Maggie hugs him. It's the most perfect gift. Vic tells her he made lunch reservations ... Maggie - You're going to have to cancel it because I'm not going.

Sonny tells Chad he can go home early. Chad - Why, it's not like I have any plans. Neither does Sonny. Brian comes in. Chad - Are you sure about that? Sonny recalls their kiss.

Sami sees Will sitting on the couch in the square. She says hi and tells him she's on her way to meet EJ for lunch. Will forgot today was Valentine's Day. I guess that means you're getting pretty serious. Sami thinks he's going to propose. Will - Why? Sami - What kind of question is that! Will thinks it's a good one. Wasn't it two weeks ago that we thought you were going to walk down the aisle with Rafe. Sami - That's definitely not going to happen. I know it seems sudden but EJ and I have been doing this dance for a long time. We have 2 kids together. This time it seems right. Will - So he said that he's going to propose to you? Sami - No, I just happened to find the ring in his jacket pocket. Will - Why isn't it on your finger? Sami - That's a good question. She realised that he was waiting for today, it's Valentine's Day. Will wishes her luck.

Kristen asks Brady if he's sick. Is that why you can't marry me? You want to spare me the pain of losing you.

Segment 2: Gabi and Nick are in bed. Nick wishes her a Happy Valentine's Day. She thanks him for making it so special. We probably won't be able to do this next year. We'll have a baby ... Nick says they'll find a way. Gabi wishes they could stay here forever. Nick assures her it's going to be okay. I will take care of you and our baby girl forever. Gabi knows he will.

EJ tips the delivery guy and tells Caroline he thinks she has a secret admirer. Why don't you take a look and see who they're from? Caroline reads the card. I don't believe it.

Vic - You don't want to have lunch with me? Maggie - Couldn't we have dinner instead? Vic - You have plans. Why didn't you just say so? Maggie - No I don't. Considering what a difficult year this has been ... we never know what the future holds. Maybe you'd like to have lunch today at the Brady Pub.

Sami comes in and greets Grandma and EJ. She tells her Grandma the flowers are beautiful. Where did they come from? One of the servers comes up - he has a menu question for Mrs. Brady. EJ remarks to Sami that he thinks Caroline just gave him the evil eye. Sami tells him to get used to it, she's seen worse. Sami suggest they could go to more neutral territory. EJ says no. It's very important to him that she doesn't have to chose between him and her family. I know how they feel about me. I can take it. They sit down at a table and Sami lifts up her napkin to find the ring box under it. EJ - Happy Valentine's Day.

Chad tells Sonny he'll be in the back. Brian tells Sonny he was hoping to hear from him. He's sorry if ... Sonny - You have nothing to be sorry for. I'm just not ready. Brian - I get it. Sonny - Do you? You were right about me and Will, more right than I could ever imagine but I still love him. Have you ever been in love Brian? Brian - I thought I was but I wasn't because now I understand what the real deal looks like.

Will has opened his gift. It's an Ipod. He opens the card and its from Sonny. The card says I love you. Will wonders if that means he wants to get back together.

Brady loves the way she makes him feel. I love the way things are right now. Kristen - The way things are is that people in this town think we're a passing fling. They think if they trash me enough to you, you'll end up dumping me. This is what I'm saying about marrying me ... Brady - Even if a miracle happened and my Dad and Marlena came around I'd be worried about hurting you. Kristen - What are you talking about. Brady - My past; it scares the hell out of me. Kristen - What about my past? We both have so much baggage on the road that brought us here. It doesn't mean we have to take it with us. Brady - It's not about baggage. It's not about divorces. It's not about exes or drugs. It's much worse than that.

Segment 3: Vic - Why would you suggest that I ... Maggie - The florist called earlier with a question about the arrangement you were sending Caroline. Vic - Oh. I hope I haven't upset you. Maggie - No, you haven't. Caroline is the mother of one of your sons. She needs her family and friends around her more than ever. And Victor I have to say that's exactly the gesture that made me fall in love with you. Vic - Thank you for understanding. Maggie - Of course I understand. I'm sure the flowers will brighten her day, I know the one thing that would mean even more is the gift of your companionship. She hugs him. We're so lucky. Vic - I'm the lucky one.

Gabi comes along as Will is listening to his and Sonny's greatest hits. She comments - That's a beautiful box. Will - It's a pretty nice gift from Sonny too. Gabi asks if they're back together. Will doesn't know. This was the last thing I expected in my mailbox. I think he might be giving me another chance. So what's up? Gabi - That's great. It's what you want, isn't it? When we found out I was carrying your baby it felt like our lives were going to fall apart, me and Nick, you and Sonny, but look at us now. Maybe we could have a happily ever after.

Sonny - You know love isn't something you can just make happen. Brian - Maybe like is a better place to start. You know I like you Sonny. I would love to get to know you better. If you don't feel the same way ... Sonny recalls Will telling him he thinks it would be best if they're just friends. Sonny - No, I'd like to get to know you better too.

Sami never expected something like this. I'm so surprised. EJ tells her to open it. She will. A couple of weeks ago her life was so different but now it's Valentine's Day and I'm here with you and we're going to be ... she opens the box. It's a pair of earrings. EJ - What's the matter? Do you not like it?

Kristen - What could possibly be so bad. Brady - I'm no good for you. Kristen - What are you talking about? Brady - You know I was engaged twice after Chloe. A woman by the name of Arianna. She got in an accident, an accident that I thought I could have prevented. Then there was Madison on our wedding day ... Kristen - I know about those things but you can't possibly blame yourself. Brady - I don't blame myself but I could have done things differently. Kristen - Are you saying that if we got engaged you think something bad would happen to me? What are you bad luck Brady? That's silly. Brady - It's not silly to me because everytime I push things a little too fast and a little too hard they don't work out. Everything goes straight to hell. I don't want that to happen with us. I really like what we have and I don't want anything to change that. I want to protect what we have, that's how I feel. Brady gets a call. It's a work emergency. We can talk about this later but I can't change my mind about this. He leaves. Kristen mutters - Well I can change your mind.

Segment 4: Brian leaves. Chad asks Sonny where Brian is headed off to. Sonny - He'll be back in an hour. It's not a date. We're just hanging out. Chad - Still, I'm sorry about happened with you and Will but there are plenty of other guys out there. Sonny - I'm not looking for just another guy. Chad - I know you're not, that's why I'm glad it's Brian. Chad leaves.

Gabi thinks Sonny must have dropped some serious cash for all these songs. Will - No, he just shared his playlist. Will tells her not to tell anyone about this because he hasn't talked to Sonny yet. I've got to go and get cleaned up and get him a gift. Gabi - Sonny isn't going to want you to give him a gift just because ... Will knows. Wish me luck. After he leaves Gabi talks to her baby. I want your Daddy to be happy but more importantly I want us to happy. I can't lose you. I won't.

Sami tells him they're beautiful. I'm just stunned. EJ - I wanted to find something as beautiful and as equisite as you. He knows they've been down this road before but this time is going to be different. Sami remembers the first time he gave her earrings. They were pearls in an oyster shell. You have been right about us from the beginning. EJ always knew that whether they loved one another or hated one another, they were never indifferent. I can not imagine my life without you. He lets it be known that he wants sex. When he goes to get them some food Sami closes the earring box - she looks annoyed.

Chad and Kristen sit down at a table at the outdoor cafe. Chad is glad she was free for lunch. Kristen - So am I but it's Valentine' Day. What are you doing here with your big sister? Chad - Well it's better than being alone. Kristen - I'm a pretty good listener. Do you want to talk about it? Chad - Since Melanie left I'm having a hard time accepting that she's never coming back. I started hanging out with Abigail and thought maybe there'd be another chance for us but I screwed that up too. Now she won't even talk to me. Kristen doesn't think he should blame himself entirely for that because when it comes to Horton and DiMera romances, they kind of always end up as train wrecks. I don't know why but I think it could be the law of nature. Chad - You're probably right. Chad - I used to think it was unfair for people to judge me because of my last name but they were kind of justified because there I was going all DiMera at the wedding, getting revenge on Gabi. Kristen - I kind of warned you about that. Chad - Yeah, you did. Kristen - You know what I didn't warn you about though, is that even the best revenge has a price tag. You might lose a little piece of yourself. Chad - So you've been there too? Kristen - Have I ever!

Segment 5: Caroline is looking at her flowers when Victor comes in. Caroline - I don't know how to thank you for the flowers. They're my favourite you know. Vic knows. I'm glad you like them. Caroline - Where's Maggie? Vic - She had plans for lunch so I thought I'd stop by here and have a bite. Any chance you could join me? Caroline - We're really short-staffed today. Nick walks up. Not anymore. I can help. He greats Victor. Caroline - Nick, you don't work here anymore. Nick - Maybe not but a free shift is the least I owe you. I can bus a few tables unless you're afraid I'm going to break more dishes. Caroline thanks him for the gracious offer. Nick - What can I get you guys. Caroline tells him to bring the blue plate special. She asks Vic - Maggie doesn't mind you spending Valentine's Day with your former lover? Vic - Maggie knows how important you are to me and always will be.

Brady is on the phone ordering flowers for Kristen. He finds a pic of Madison in his wallet. Maggie comes in and sees his expression. What's Kristen done now?

Chad - Since you've been through this please tell me, what do I do now? Kristen - Well I know for sure that you can't put the genie back in the bottle. Sorry. Chad - I know that you paid a huge price after what happened between you and John but you're in Salem, a changed woman, everything's great, right? Kristen - Right. I forgot I have to do something, I have to go. Chad - Did I say something to upset you? Kristen - No, not at all. It just totally slipped my mind. Chad - When I see you and Brady it makes me feel better to know that there's a possibility of me having a happy ending someday. Kristen - It's not a happy ending, it's just beginning. She hugs him. Bye.

Will showers and fantasizes that Sonny joins him and they kiss.

Segment 6: Gabi returns to the pub and sees Nick. I'm so glad you're still here. Nick - Is everything okay? Gabi - No, it's not.

Will writes in Sonny's card; Sonny, I'm not sure I'll find the words when I see you and I want to make sure I get this right. I never thought I'd get another chance with the only guy that I've ever loved so thank you for being patient and generous and for loving me as much as I love you. And most of all thank you for giving me a second chance. Love, Will.

Brady - Kristen hasn't done anything. Why does everyone thing that's the first thing ... the truth is I'm not good enough for her. Maggie - How can you say that! Brady - She has turned her life around completely. I admire that. It wasn't easy for her. It was a struggle but she did it. Maggie - I know that's how you see it ... Brady - No, it's not how I see it, it's how it is. She lost her parents, she lost my Dad at one point. All her dreams, everything she wanted, came crashing down. The problem is I can never make those dreams come true for her. Maggie - It's not your problem, not your responsibility. I just want you to know that I'm there for you no matter what. Brady - I don't need a sponsor. Maggie - No, you need a friend. Brady - I feel that the only friend I have anymore is Kristen.

Kristen returns to her room and sees the bouquet of flowers from Brady. She reads the card. Thank you for showing me that I could be happy again. You might not know it but you saved my life. I love you so much. Brady. She mumbles - That's so trite but I know you mean it from your heart. Sins of the father shall be visited on the generations ... I don't know anymore if it's the right thing to do.

Sami comes into her office and sees a bouquet of flowers. Sami reads the card from EJ. She's all smiles. She sees another ring box. You set me up!

Segment 7: Caroline tells Vic she's very fortunate. I have children, grandchildren, great-grandchildren. I have material comforts. Most of all I have beautiful memories. Vic feels exactly the same way.

Kristen gets a call from Brady. I need to see you Kristen, it's important. Kristen - Actually, I need to see you too.

Nick and Gabi go up to her room. Gabi - You were right. Will and Sonny are together and if Sonny tells Will what I did to Melanie ... Nick - I don't want you to worry about that. Gabi - How could I not worry about it? I mean if Will sues for custody although I don't really think HE would do that ... with your track record and my track record, he could win. Nick - It won't happen. Neither of those guys are going anywhere near our baby.

Will comes up to the door of the coffeehouse. There's a newly created 'flashback' of him and Sonny in bed together talking about Sonny's New Years resolution for 2012 - Get Will to fall in love with me. He goes inside.

Sami opens the box and sees the ring. EJ comes in - So what do you think of my proposal?

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

Jason47

Also Rafe's bedroom made it's debut this week also

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 15 2013, 09:30 AM
Jason47

Isn't that just the bedroom in the smugnest? If so, we've seen it too many times already, LOL.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I love Chad's friendship to both Sonny & Will

cord08

tomsawyer
Feb 15 2013, 09:47 AM
LuvingLumi
Feb 15 2013, 09:30 AM
Jason47

Isn't that just the bedroom in the smugnest? If so, we've seen it too many times already, LOL.
"Smugnest." :lol: :lol:

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Feb 14 2013, 02:24 PM
DiMeraFan67
Feb 14 2013, 02:05 PM
#EJami trending in the US. Good for DAYS.
If the ratings are good it's good for Days... But twitter trends don't necessarily mean that the show does well ratings wise.
It just means there aren't that many people on twitter atm.

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

So there are 13 new sets, yet John & Marlena are having their goodbye in a coffee shop? WTF happened to that set? And if anyone wants to say "They can't just put it up for one scene/episode", please... how many conversations did they have at inappropriate places? Horton Square, the hospital, that damn friggin' coffee shop.
Edited by The Room Stops, Feb 15 2013, 10:35 AM.

WGuyMd35

Quote:

At a quick glance, looks like 13 sets have already made their debut in February.

Seems like the same set with the door in the back corner keeps getting recycled into everyones "different" office, as well as a hospital room.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply