Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Roger Howarth To OLTL
Topic Started: Feb 14 2013, 03:15 PM (828 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Roger Howarth To OLTL

By SOD Posted: Feb 14, 2013

After Daytime Confidential's Jamey Giddens tweeted that Roger Howarth was returning to ONE LIFE TO LIVE for four weeks, Howarth's reps confirmed to soapoperanetwork.com, that the actor will be part of the relaunched OLTL as Todd, after which he will return to GENERAL HOSPITAL. Howarth is under contract to ABC, but Prospect Park, the production company behind OLTL's revival, possesses the rights to his character, which it has licensed to ABC. A GH spokesperson had no comment.

http://www.soapoperadigest.com/content/roger-howarth-oltl
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Mason

But will he be playing Todd when he comes back to GH? I hope OLTL isn't foolish enough to try recasting Todd again.
Edited by Mason, Feb 14 2013, 03:22 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

He HAS to be coming back to GH as Todd. If they were going to recast wouldn't they just say screw it and not want him back for OLTL? Because he will be there for 4 weeks then someone else will take over the role? That would just be too awkward.

I seriously love Roger Howarth's Todd more on GH than I ever did on OLTL. Its weird, but true. Roger Howarth is obviously loving life these days so I don't blame him at all. The only thing way I could imagine is if they bring him in and say he's not Todd and bring in someone else as the real Todd. That would suck though.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

of course he'll be Todd when he returns no way Roger's going to launch OLTL then return to GH as anyone but Todd. If they were to try that he'd be better off staying on OLTL

Mason

dragonflies
Feb 14 2013, 04:46 PM
of course he'll be Todd when he returns no way Roger's going to launch OLTL then return to GH as anyone but Todd.
Previous articles have indicated otherwise, although in this one it's unclear -- hence my question.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

previous articles didn't seem to know much of anything, I don't put stock in stuff that seems to not have any real info..........

Mason

I'm on my phone so I'm not going to do it right now but I will seriously pull up the articles that said as much.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply