Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Exclusive: Melody Thomas Scott Talks Nikki's Dire Diagnosis on Y&R!
Topic Started: Feb 14 2013, 04:42 PM (1,207 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Exclusive: Melody Thomas Scott Talks Nikki's Dire Diagnosis on The Young And The Restless
Feb 14, 2013 03:31 PM ET
by Michael Logan

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Melody-Thomas-Scott-Interview-1060978.aspx
Edited by Daytime, Feb 14 2013, 04:42 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Great inteview. :)

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Nice interview.

I loved that Griffin decided to incorporate Nikki playing the piano into this. The minute I saw Nikki playing the piano, I got a sense of familiarity, and I knew the reason they were doing it. Reminded me of old school Y&R where you would have a scene of a character doing something as simple as playing the piano. Very effective.

I'm glad Victor isn't fussing with Nikki about Jack knowing. At least not now. I wouldn't mind it coming up later on in the future when the Newmans face another conflict, aside from Nikki's health, where Victor will bring up Nikki going to Jack rather than him.

And I like how it's not certain what Jack's motives were. Did he tell Victor out of real concern for Nikki, or was he trying to piss off the mustache?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

DrewHamilton
Feb 14 2013, 06:22 PM
Nice interview.

I loved that Griffin decided to incorporate Nikki playing the piano into this. The minute I saw Nikki playing the piano, I got a sense of familiarity, and I knew the reason they were doing it. Reminded me of old school Y&R where you would have a scene of a character doing something as simple as playing the piano. Very effective.

I'm glad Victor isn't fussing with Nikki about Jack knowing. At least not now. I wouldn't mind it coming up later on in the future when the Newmans face another conflict, aside from Nikki's health, where Victor will bring up Nikki going to Jack rather than him.

And I like how it's not certain what Jack's motives were. Did he tell Victor out of real concern for Nikki, or was he trying to piss off the mustache?
I think a little of both, he's concerned, but if he can stick it to Victor in the meantime, well sure he's going to go for it.
You can bet that Victor will wait and then pounce on Jack, especially after he told him to stay away from Nikki and that's why I think at least 50% of the reason he told Victor was because of that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply