Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
GH: Luke/Laura/Scott Redux!; Airs the week of February 18th
Topic Started: Feb 14 2013, 07:22 PM (1,674 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Luke gets confirmation that he didn't imagine his Laura sighting. His reunion with Laura is marred by a vision of The Ice Princess, which is delivered to Lulu by a mysterious someone.

The sight of the IP brings up uncomfortable memories for Luke and Laura, but Luke gets an even bigger surprise in the form of Scotty Baldwin.

RC says Scotty is a character that can stand on his own and has connections to people other than Laura in PC.

Source: SNS
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Wonder if Laura will project any jealousy if say, Scotty and Lucy rekindle that old flame? Could be downright thrilling. Damn, I am loving this show now that Jill Farren Phelps is off destroying another soap opera!

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

Does this mean the we'll get classic flashbacks from the 80's as they're remembering? Can't wait!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

YAY!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: I'm going to love this storyline!!! Thanks for posting Miss Rhi.

cscarly

people that despise him like carly and mac see scott make him feel guilty what did michael where should came in court told them reason carly didnt tell us what happened because i worked da let carly kidnapper go scott free .

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

cscarly
Feb 16 2013, 01:57 PM
people that despise him like carly and mac see scott make him feel guilty what did michael where should came in court told them reason carly didnt tell us what happened because i worked da let carly kidnapper go scott free .
:ermmmm:

ceejay

I'm lovin' that Scott's come back to Port Charles!!!

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Ok,been watching GH since 2010,who is Scott?

Golden Duck
Member Avatar

I cannot wait for Scott to be back!! :D

I loved him. But, I'm crossing my fingers he stays on the Laura train and doesn't start trying to bust up my couple. Like he has...so many times before. Oh Scott! Just stay around L&L. Please.

Oh, and to Balscofan. Here's a write up about Scott.

http://general-hospital.wikia.com/wiki/Scott_Baldwin_%28Kin_Shriner%29

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Golden Duck
Feb 18 2013, 01:40 PM
I cannot wait for Scott to be back!! :D

I loved him. But, I'm crossing my fingers he stays on the Laura train and doesn't start trying to bust up my couple. Like he has...so many times before. Oh Scott! Just stay around L&L. Please.

Oh, and to Balscofan. Here's a write up about Scott.

http://general-hospital.wikia.com/wiki/Scott_Baldwin_%28Kin_Shriner%29

Yeah, I'm hoping Scott makes for a formidable opponent to Luke this time. Luke has turned into such a weasel, that I can't really champion any relationship he's in as of late.

First the Ethan character put a major dent into the Luke and Laura legacy and then Luke practically became a 16-year-old horn dog boy jumping from Tracy's bed and straight to Anna's. Did I leave anybody out?

Still, Kin Shriner and Lynn Herring had mad chemistry in the late-1980's and early-1990's. He is actually on the cover of the new ABC Soaps in Depth along with Herring. I bought two because you don't usually see these two on soap mag covers -- usually just Maurice Benard and Kelly Monaco.

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

The whole Scotty/Laura/Luke story has been played out. I remember when Scott had the guardianship hearing for Laura. Scott, I know she was your first love, I know you got screw over but it's been 30 years. Let it go.

Besides, wasn't Scott's true love was Lucy or Dom?

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

It's kind of sad watching old clips, seeing the passion Luke had for Laura in those days. She returns, and his response is oh well....
However, I think Laura has also moved on. It would be quite a twist of fate if Laura & Scott were dating again.
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 19 2013, 02:55 PM.

ideal_rain
Member Avatar

Laura deserves better than either Luke or Scotty. It's a little creepy to have your two exes fight over you for thirty years, especially when one raped you and the other one forgot to tell you that he killed your stepfather, not you.

What about Laura and Mac?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Learn More · Sign-up for Free
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply