Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, February 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 07:10 AM (8,095 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Christie Clark looks so cute with those bunny ears!

ohgreatone22
Member Avatar

Now these is the picture of the Brady cousins from the 80's right? I don't know who any of them are, except for Carrie, of course.

lysie
Member Avatar

ohgreatone22
Feb 15 2013, 10:44 AM
Now these is the picture of the Brady cousins from the 80's right? I don't know who any of them are, except for Carrie, of course.
It's not just Brady's. the first little girl on the left is Sarah Horton. Max is in the karate outfit, and then the pointy headed ones are Sami and Eric. The other two are Stephen Nichols' kids who had recurring roles. I think his son was young Steve in flashbacks but I'm not sure who his daughter was.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 15 2013, 10:49 AM
ohgreatone22
It's not just Brady's. the first little girl on the left is Sarah Horton. Max is in the karate outfit, and then the pointy headed ones are Sami and Eric. The other two are Stephen Nichols' kids who had recurring roles. I think his son was young Steve in flashbacks but I'm not sure who his daughter was.
If OLTL wasn't coming back I would LOVE Melissa Archer as Sarah Horton.

granolagirl
Member Avatar
Not here for St. Jack of the Immaculate Redemption

lysie
Feb 15 2013, 10:49 AM
ohgreatone22
His daughter played a patient of Kimberly's at the child mental health clinic, and she showed up on the pier at Christmas when Patchy Claus was giving out presents. I think she also played an older Stephanie in the tunnel scenes before Steve died. esp will know for sure.

I didn't realize Sarah Horton was so young then -- adorable.
Edited by granolagirl, Feb 15 2013, 12:57 PM.

cord08

Gabi is actually making sense.

cord08

Oh, Gabi is catching on to Nick's homophobia.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

On a positive note, they fixed the bun somewhat and it definitely looks better.

Nick, you are so smart to play the Ejami are the bad guys card with Gabi. You are not smart to use the term gayboy with her. And Gabi finally gets is clue.

Oooh, Rate scene!! He texts. She comes.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cord08

Rafe/Kate's banter is more entertaining when they're drunk...

cord08

Kate has the Salem brain today. She's leery of Nick. Oh, look, Gabi's still making more sense. She mentioned Will/Nick's family connection. Finally.

cord08

I'm as confused as Sami about this EJ scene...

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Seriously Rafe, getting a paternity test is not that shocking of an idea. LOL at Kate being all #TeamHernandi. But she's suspicious of Nick - that's my Kate!

Awh, poor Will.

LOL at this Ejami scene. They are seriously cracking me up with this misunderstanding about the ring. Sami is looking at EJ like he's insane.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

The EJ/Sami scenes were annoying the hell out of me because Sami was just being way over the top clueless. But they became funny at the very end of the last scene. Her face was priceless. And EJ was like what the hell is wrong with this bitch?

Nick is being unlikable Nick today with his constant homophobic comments. I am loving Gabi's dialogue. I feel like she's saying everything a real person would say to his ridiculous comments. Is Gabi the first person in Salem to realize Nick and Will are part of the same family?

I'm still liking Rafe and Kate. They are having that conversation about the baby and EJ/Sami's influence on Will. They're on opposite sides really and they aren't ripping each other's heads off. Nice to see. I like how Kate said she trusts Rafe and Gabi, and Will, but not Nick. She has the Salem brain today thankfully.

Kate Mansi and whatever his name is look so pretty together. He needs to start acting though. Not good enough for Abigail yet.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Abby looks great today!

I can't believe how much I'm enjoying Gabi having a clue today. She got her back up a little in defense of Will/Sonny being gay and then reminded Nick how he and Will are family (when Nick referred to Will's family).

And god help me, but I think I even like Rafe & Kate when they're sober. I loved how when they sat down in the square Kate was all like "maybe we should just have soft drinks". lol

cord08

I swear Cameron is always wearing the same shirt.

cord08

Now EJ's excited over rings for the ad campaign...I can't...

cord08

Oh Kate, you are so intuitive.

cord08

"That sounds a little bit like blackmail," says Gabi. Who is this girl, and what have they done with the real Gabi?

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I really like Gabi today. Sue me.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply