Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, February 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 07:10 AM (8,113 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

NuCameron is awful. That's all I have to say about these scenes.

LOL at Sami ripping the head off this rose when she finally gets a clue.

Rate works. Kate likes him, but doesn't kiss his ass and Rafe seems amused by this. But dammit, he's back to being Rafe not Rufus.

WilSon and their music are uber-cute today.

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

EJ & Sami are genuinely cracking me the fuck up. She's getting her panties all in a bunch and he's just blissfully going along with his 1 sided conversation without a clue.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love how Sonny/Will get their little "swoon" moment & a minor re-connection when here comes interloper Brian to throw the monkey wrench in. TEXT BOOK supercouple writing for them! I approve!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 15 2013, 01:25 PM
I love how Sonny/Will get their little "swoon" moment & a minor re-connection when here comes interloper Brian to throw the monkey wrench in. TEXT BOOK supercouple writing for them! I approve!
You could feel the silent "dun-dun-dun" in the background when he showed up.

cord08

This virginity story still isn't working for me. They even dragged out a high school yearbook....there's enough high school antics with her mother's story.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Let's review why Brian is such a great interloper - hot and kinda evil. Love it.

Rate is having the rational conversation about the baby that some viewers want everybody to be having. But THANK GOODNESS they seem to be the only rational ones in Salem. I'm enjoying the hell out of them today.

It's nice for Gabi to start to see the light, but it's pretty clear she's still under "daddy Nick's" spell.

I LOVE logical EJ with impulsive Sami. This dynamic works so well for them. "Not the face" - LOL

cord08

They could have had a really great triangle if Brian would've stuck around. Sigh.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 15 2013, 01:34 PM
They could have had a really great triangle if Brian would've stuck around. Sigh.
That's the bad thing about knowing things 3 months ahead...

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

*snicker* "Not the face!" That really was a nice grouping of scenes for Everett/Sami. I actually like how this show has finally lined up actual couples instead of moving players around in a constant state of musical romantic chairs.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

So is this Golden Circle Club anything like the Future Spinsters of America?

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I know Abby's in the episode, but is Chad?
Edited by Oak Alley, Feb 15 2013, 01:39 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

OOH, Ejami hotness. The door lock, the jacket removal, the desk. NICE. :makeout:

I love how they continue to keep Wabi as friends even as they are being influenced by the "evil" forces around them.

Rufus just showed up!!

cord08

I'm kinda sad that Will and Gabi's friendship will probably be destroyed during this story. Her scenes with him are always the most tolerable for me.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 15 2013, 01:39 PM
No Chad. Cameron is on, but he has so little presence that I keep forgetting.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Yes, I confess. Rufus walked up behind Nick and patted him on the back & I started giggling maniacally.
Edited by Matt, Feb 15 2013, 03:36 PM.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I love how Will still runs to Gabi for relationship advice. And how she's so supportive of him. Too bad Nick will use anything and everything against him when Gabi tells him.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 15 2013, 01:42 PM
Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 15 2013, 01:39 PM
No Chad. Cameron is on, but he has so little presence that I keep forgetting.
lol Cameron is such a non-factor. He seems like an extra to me. Poor Abigail.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 15 2013, 01:42 PM
Yes, I confess. Rufus walked up being Nick and patted him on the back & I started giggling maniacally.
Seriously, it's like Rafe went off-screen, downed a couple shots and morphed into Rufus.

cord08

This Abby story is so weird considering how she went after Austin.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I really hate how this show hasn't been able to finding ANYONE that works well with Kate Mansi. She's such an appealing actress, but every single one of her pairings (except for Austin, ironically) have been lackluster at best. The best one she's had was Chad and even that was a whole lot of "meh."

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply