Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, February 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 07:10 AM (7,968 Views)
cord08

Will looking at baby clothes is kind of adorable.

Oh Will, you should know that pinky swears don't end well.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

tomsawyer
Feb 15 2013, 01:42 PM
Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 15 2013, 01:39 PM
I know Abby's in the episode, but is Chad?
No Chad. Cameron is on, but he has so little presence that I keep forgetting.
ok thanks

*sigh* I miss Chad and I hate that we only saw him yesterday being all sad & miserable, and that he's not in today's episode. I mean, his fans wants more of him!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Wabi's pinky promise - they are so cute as friends.

Nick is the most awesome manipulator ever. When he gets confronted about his own behavior - he deflects it to Sami. Kate's smarter than him though and is having none of it.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This is the Kate I love. I hope Nick doesn't outsmart her. I am loving them going head-to-head like this. I will be fine if Nick satisfies Kate for now, but she doesn't believe a word he says. They're both so smart. I love how when Rafe was ready to jump on Team Nick, Kate would not drop it and now this. Nick's smirks are amazing though. Love Blake Berris' acting choices.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Will & Gabi did a pinky swear. I so totally ship them as BFFs. In fact, I'm *really* enjoying the writing for Gabi today.

cord08

Matt
Feb 15 2013, 01:46 PM
I really hate how this show hasn't been able to finding ANYONE that works well with Kate Mansi. She's such an appealing actress, but every single one of her pairings (except for Austin, ironically) have been lackluster at best. The best one she's had was Chad and even that was a whole lot of "meh."
I agree. And with all of this virginity talk, I wish they would pair her with someone more "forbidden." If I wasn't liking Eric/Nicole, I would say they should really re-do Thornbirds and have her be in some forbidden relationship with Father Eric.

cord08

Oh, are those "Just Men" rings going to be a part of some other ad campaign?

cord08

Rafe and Kate need to interrogate people more often.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Awh, Ejami is hot and cute. I'm liking this "Mr. DiMera" nickname Sami seems to have adopted - it sounds kinda dirty.

WilSon is getting such great classic angst writing. And CM can never leave a scene normally. So weird.

LOL at Rate telling Nick there's no need to get defensive when they're both sitting across the table from him and warning him about how his prison record could hurt Gabi.

cord08

Can whoever wrote Gabi getting a clue today do the same thing for Will soon? Please?

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

Today's show was directed by Herb Stein from a script written by David A. Levinson.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Really good show today, with the exception of the Cameron/Abby dreck. Cameron has no personality. Abby needs a better story than this.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I know Will's exits are ALWAYS so awkward. That must be something that Chandler does on his own. Its almost every episode.

I really LOVED the Nick vs. Kate/Rafe thing. He threw up so many red flags and I loved how Kate looked at Rafe every time Nick started acting out. It was good that Rafe pointed out that Nick would be the reason Gabi could lose custody to Will and I loved Nick's reaction that he already did his time. Now he has another reason to dislike Will on top of everything else.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I love how even after desk sex, Sami's bun remains untouched.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 15 2013, 02:02 PM
Today's show was directed by Herb Stein from a script written by David A. Levinson.
That was a pretty great script by Levinson standards.

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

tomsawyer
Feb 15 2013, 02:07 PM
Matt
Feb 15 2013, 02:02 PM
That was a pretty great script by Levinson standards.
*snicker*

I was actually thinking the same thing. Levinson's work tends to fall under the "adequate" category more often than not, but very rarely does it ever really stand out in a good way.

cord08

DiMeraFan67
Feb 15 2013, 02:06 PM
I know Will's exits are ALWAYS so awkward. That must be something that Chandler does on his own. Its almost every episode.

I really LOVED the Nick vs. Kate/Rafe thing. He threw up so many red flags and I loved how Kate looked at Rafe every time Nick started acting out. It was good that Rafe pointed out that Nick would be the reason Gabi could lose custody to Will and I loved Nick's reaction that he already did his time. Now he has another reason to dislike Will on top of everything else.
Will's little "goodbye" not only to Gabi, but more so his baby, is actually kind of cute in my mind.

Angelsmile

I really felt for Nick for a moment when he pointed out that he had paid for his crime and not everyone does. Then I remember that he has been trying to keep Will away from his baby since before he knew what he did. Also, they are really stressing his homophobia, I mean again with the "gayboy". It is obvious from Gabi's reactions that she really does not want to know anything bad about Nick. He pretty much admitted that he intends to blackmail Will and she is just worried that he might get caught and get into trouble. No concern that he is willing to blackmail Will. Of course, Will is just as unwilling to see anything wrong with Nick and Gabi. Poor baby, these parents are starting to look like slim pickings.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

You see how good the Rafe character can be when not sulking over Samanther Gene?

I like Will and Gabi's friendship but between her own manipulative episodes and Nick's mind control, her and will's friendship may not last long.

NuCameron is easier on the eyes than Old Cameron and he actually looks like he's in the same dating age group as Abby but he's still way too "green" and his awkwardness shows a lot on camera. Maybe they should have let him start out as an extra like the last actor who played Cameron?

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 15 2013, 01:05 PM

Oooh, Rate scene!! He texts. She comes.
I don't think I read this right. :$

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply