Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, February 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 07:10 AM (7,753 Views)
LonePirate
Member Avatar

He may have been a disgusting, homophobic jerk in the first half of the episode; but Nick sure came alive during his scenes with Kate and Rafe. He was in top form when sparring with those two secret lovers; and I was actually rooting for him for a brief second. Blake Berris was terrific today as Nick looked like he was ready to go Norman Bates or Patrick Bateman on their asses at any moment.

I am definitely enjoying the Sonny and Brian scenes as the show counts off days on the calendar until it decides to reunite Will and Sonny. Brian doesn't seem like he only wants to get inside Sonny's pants so I am going to feel badly for him when Sonny ultimately dumps him for Will.

I sure wish Abby had a better story than this teenage crap they are insulting her with now. She should be involved in this baby story, perhaps as the person who starts to catch on to what Nick is up to since she is related to both Nick and Will.
Edited by LonePirate, Feb 15 2013, 02:49 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Matt
Feb 15 2013, 02:06 PM
I love how even after desk sex, Sami's bun remains untouched.
Skills! :rockon:

Bee
Member Avatar

Gah! I wanted EJ to rip that bun apart before he threw her on top of the desk to have his way with her.

Plus, rat's nest post sex hair would be pretty funny on Sween.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 15 2013, 02:47 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 15 2013, 01:05 PM

Oooh, Rate scene!! He texts. She comes.
I don't think I read this right. :$
I'll bet you read it the same way I did. ;)

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

And me...

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

So today was awesome as well. Damn, Days is on a roll!
Ejami were pure bliss. The miscomunication between them was hilarious! I literally could not stop :lol: EJ kept digging the hole deeper! Sami was about to lose it! Then, when EJ showed her it was an ad campaign, I was embarrassed for Sami. :$ But EJ was the sweetest thing to her. I love how Sami is the irrational, jump the gun one while EJ is more methodical, more level headed of the two today and absolutely loves her crazy ass. It's perfection. :wub: Then they hit the desk and it was on like donkey kong! :rockon: :sex4: They were romance, comedy and tons of heat: the perfect mix. Bonus: Sami's nude pumps!!! :wow: :hail:

Will/Sonny/Brian triangle is classic! It was wonderful. Will thinks Sonny is over him, Sonny tries to move on but still loves Will and Brian is trying to get all up in Sonny's goodies. I love it! Sonny is so into Brian and I don't blame him. I'm into him and I know he's not interested in women! :laugh: But Will is adorbs. He cansteal your heart like that. :wub: That scene when Wilson have a moment listening to songs and Brian shows up: CLASSIC INTERLOPER MODE!!

Rate was awesome! Kate actually talked some sense into him. That +1 into the Rate love! I thoroughly enjoyed their tag tema interrogation of Nick. However, Nick is slick! Damnit!
Speaking of Nick, his mask slipped again and finally Gabi saw it! She is starting to get a clue! But alas, her love for Nick still has her wearing roe colored glasses.

Did I mention how much I loved ejami today? Yes? Ok, just making sure.
Edited by JamaicanBeauty7, Feb 15 2013, 03:41 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Feb 15 2013, 03:04 PM
JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 15 2013, 02:47 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 15 2013, 01:05 PM

Oooh, Rate scene!! He texts. She comes.
I don't think I read this right. :$
I'll bet you read it the same way I did. ;)
It MAY have been intentional on my part...
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Bee
Member Avatar

I laughed out loud at the EJ/Sami proposal shenanigans. That was some old school romantic comedy. I really liked it.

The desk sex was the cherry....speaking of cherry, can Abby please STFU about her holy hymen?!

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

I loved how after Brian kissed Sonny he thought back to his rock climbing date with Will & got sad. Yeah IMHO, Brian really stands no chance. Will wants Sonny & Sonny wants Will & they are constantly on each other's minds.

I like Brian as a recurring player. Maybe Days could use him & maybe he will be paired with Audrey's (T's GF) brother.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Blake Berris is stealing this show ... he's definitely the reason Days is 'Must See TV' for me right now.

Enjoyed all of his scenes today - Nick is a master manipulator but he needs to be careful what he says and to who he says it. Especially liked his scenes with Rafe and Kate. One thing I wholeheartedly agree with Nick about is EJ and Sami's interference ... if Will does lose custody of the baby it's going to be because those two decide they need to play God with Will's life and decide that the two worst examples of parenthood on the planet actually know what's good for a child - any child.

Sami and EJ were filler today. Couldn't wait for their scenes to be over with to get to the rest of the good stuff that was on today.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

cord08
Feb 15 2013, 01:19 PM
Now EJ's excited over rings for the ad campaign...I can't...
He is a business man, of course he is excited. Excited about getting more money if their campaign goes home with the buyers.

six
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 15 2013, 01:33 PM
I LOVE logical EJ with impulsive Sami. This dynamic works so well for them. "Not the face" - LOL
It's very Spring 2008.

I'm relieved that EJami didn't get engaged. Let's not rush through all the good stuff at once. I did appreciate the failure to communicate though. In addition to being funny, it sent the message that Sami is finally all in, which is important after years worth of fake outs. I would have liked EJ to have had a line about being surprised Sami didn't get the text/memo/email or something, because it takes a special kind of cluelessness to not only put what looks like an engagement ring on your girlfriend's desk on Valentines day, but to obliviously talk in riddles when she's obviously irritated. I've been waiting to see desking ever since we got spoilers that ejami would be co-workers, so thanks for delivering, writers. ;)

Will is Nick Fallon 1.0. So awkward and naive and sweet. Hopefully the Will of ejill will reappear once he realizes Nick is up to no good.
It seems like the writers all have their own personal Gabi and you never know which one is going to show up on screen any given day. This one is my isn't bad. She's still sweet, but with a mind and a backbone. And she and Will make the sweetest non pairing. She and Wilson should get a house and the three of them should raise the baby. Or Sonny could stay with Brian. Wilson does have chemistry, but brison has a stronger spark, and they could easily become the couple that gains more fans than the writers intended them to, if Brian was on screen more often.

The Abby/Cam scenes were a miss and I probably would have forgotten them by now if the idea of a public school with a virgin club didn't stand out in my mind. Someone should save her from this story, or at least give her something else to do in addition to this one.

It's hard to believe that nosy overprotective Rafe doesn't already know Nick's rap sheet back and forth. I'm shocked that Kate is being so level headed about Nick. It's very unlike her.

I thought Nick's line about the Bradys and the Hortons wanting to hide their family secrets was kind of odd. Maybe he said it to throw Gabi off, since she'd turned her brain on since the other day, when she bought the story that Nick's voice software sounds just like Will.

cord08

Quote:

She and Wilson should get a house and the three of them should raise the baby.

I was actually thinking something similar the other day. I can't imagine that the writers going to have her staying in that aqua blue bedroom after the baby comes. It's such a small set.

I think having the three of them live together in a platonic way would be awkward, but interesting. I miss the days when twenty somethings used to live in an apartment together on soaps.

Quote:

Someone should save her from this story, or at least give her something else to do in addition to this one.

Agreed. I wish they would have her attracted to one of the older men on the canvas. That would be more interesting, and possibly more "forbidden." At this point, I don't really care if she loses her virginity to Cameron or Chad. If she lost it to say...EJ or Father Eric, then I would care.
Edited by cord08, Feb 15 2013, 04:48 PM.

michr544125

What a great all around show.

I haven't felt this much chemistry consistently between Sonny and Will since they first met. Yesterday with the shower scene and today was just incredible. The way they were looking each other and joking around was filled with angst and hotness. I felt bad for Will. He really thought Sonny meant to send that gift and wanted to get back together with him. But if Sonny only knew he'd be jumping at the chance to get back with Will. I thought it was so cute with them listening to music together. Freddie and Chandler seem to have gotten back what was lost between the at certain times. Brian and Sonny were kind of hot but I'm still over Brian. Knowing how much Will wants to be with Sonny and vice versa, he seems kind of pointless. Even after he kissed Sonny, Sonny immediately thought of Will and rock climbing with him. I'm so read for Will and Sonny to get back together so they can team up and bring down Nick and Gabi.

Blake Berris just kicks ass. I hate Nick with a passion but Blake makes his scene so much fun to watch. Nick is so crazy but I can't help and love watching his scenes. I laugh in almost every scene. Gabi obviously doesn't want Will back with Sonny. I bet she tells Nick they are still apart and they will think the coast is clear...then Sonny and Will will be back together soon and Nick will want to take both "gay boys" down. But Sonny is a lot more intuitive than Will. Thank god because Will is so naive and needs Sonny to help show him what's really going on right now with Nick and Gabi.

Rafe and Kate are all kinds of interesting. I can't wait to see how their relationship plays out in the custody battle coming up.

Sami and EJ were even kind of enjoyable to me today and I can take or leave them sometimes.

Abby and Cameron are so boring. They have no chemistry. Chad and Abby are so much better together.

AFaithL

Matt
Feb 15 2013, 01:46 PM
I really hate how this show hasn't been able to finding ANYONE that works well with Kate Mansi. She's such an appealing actress, but every single one of her pairings (except for Austin, ironically) have been lackluster at best. The best one she's had was Chad and even that was a whole lot of "meh."
I think Kate Mansi and Casey Deidrick click incredibly well together. Chad and Abby "work" for me. I just can't get into Cameron.

DaysPossessed
Member Avatar

PatNS
Feb 15 2013, 04:06 PM
Blake Berris is stealing this show ... he's definitely the reason Days is 'Must See TV' for me right now.

Enjoyed all of his scenes today - Nick is a master manipulator but he needs to be careful what he says and to who he says it. Especially liked his scenes with Rafe and Kate. One thing I wholeheartedly agree with Nick about is EJ and Sami's interference ... if Will does lose custody of the baby it's going to be because those two decide they need to play God with Will's life and decide that the two worst examples of parenthood on the planet actually know what's good for a child - any child.

Sami and EJ were filler today. Couldn't wait for their scenes to be over with to get to the rest of the good stuff that was on today.
I'll take that filler anytime. It has been a long damn time coming!

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I feel like I should get some kind of kick back from Days, but damn if this show isn't the shit right now!!

If Gabi could grab a freaking clue, she'd catch on that Nick is a big ole jerk. But alas, she won't. She just wants someone to take care of her. She's still the weakest link in this story,IMO, but I will say her & Will's scenes today were pretty good.

Brian...oh Brian... How hot thou art. I likey that he's a little bit evil.

Rate...well, not as good as the romp, but I didn't FF. Rafe not being Rufus hurt their scenes. Oh, and I think Kate needs to go look at EJ's new nail polish campaign. What the hell was on her nails??

Ejami was perfection today. LOVED all the miscommunication. LOVED that Everett Didnt propose, we need the build up. The DESK SEX was freaking awesome & I loved Sami being all embarrassed. Just good scenes for them all around.

The ONLY way this Abby/Cameron thing is going to work for me is if Cam tries to be all noble & wait for Abby & meanwhile she gets it on with Chad. THAT would be worth sitting thru this boring NuCameron. Otherwise, this pair is a snooze fest.

I guess I'm just little Pollyanna when it comes to,the show these days.

But I'm loving it.
Edited by SoapGal1, Feb 15 2013, 05:31 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Feb 15 2013, 04:28 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 15 2013, 01:33 PM
I LOVE logical EJ with impulsive Sami. This dynamic works so well for them. "Not the face" - LOL
It's very Spring 2008.

I'm relieved that EJami didn't get engaged. Let's not rush through all the good stuff at once. I did appreciate the failure to communicate though. In addition to being funny, it sent the message that Sami is finally all in, which is important after years worth of fake outs. I would have liked EJ to have had a line about being surprised Sami didn't get the text/memo/email or something, because it takes a special kind of cluelessness to not only put what looks like an engagement ring on your girlfriend's desk on Valentines day, but to obliviously talk in riddles when she's obviously irritated. I've been waiting to see desking ever since we got spoilers that ejami would be co-workers, so thanks for delivering, writers. ;)
Yeah, the current Ejami dynamic is working on a lot of levels for me and today's scenes showcased that dynamic and their charm perfectly. The misunderstanding about the proposal was just good old-fashioned soap and JS/AS actually sold the scenes really well - enough that they literally had me laughing out loud.

And I'm so glad it wasn't a real proposal. I know their relationship has been seven years in the making, but they just became official so I want to enjoy the build-up. It didn't bother me that Sami wanted the proposal because that's totally in character for her and, like you said, it sent the clear message that she's all in. That was probably necessary after the messiness of Ejamafe triangle 3.0. But yeah, I really want them to draw out the good stuff for awhile. No need to rush.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I too wish Nick would knock of the anti-gay comments. I love Kate, and I think she has the whole Gabi/Will scene pegged. Nick is the only threat to that working out and I am happy she has developed her "thing" with Rafe so someone can help Gabi. I hope they don't drag out the story, but the thing is, Nick has a point in that Will's family have skeletons. EJ shooting John in the back, Sami shooting EJ in the head and doing no time, these people are VIOLENT and no less violent than Nick so in a way I like Nick displaying the utter hypocrisy of the people pretending to help Will.

I wish the story would play out where Gabi and Will continue their friendship and work out an agreement to raise the child and that things work out so Sonny can play a supportive role.

As for Abby and Cameron, is she scared that losing her virginity to him will be boring? I swear I like them incorporating people with morals and higher aspirations but jeeze these two are BORING!
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 15 2013, 07:04 PM.

Maggie28wubsEj
Member Avatar

I enjoyed WilSon today. They are getting such super couple writing. Love it! Kate and Rafe vs Nick was good. Glad Kate is skeptical about Nick. Ejami desk sex was pretty hot. It's always nice to see any exposed skin below the neck on Ej. Nu Cam sucks. All I got.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply