Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, February 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 07:10 AM (7,754 Views)
bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

cord08
Feb 15 2013, 01:52 PM
Matt
Feb 15 2013, 01:46 PM
I really hate how this show hasn't been able to finding ANYONE that works well with Kate Mansi. She's such an appealing actress, but every single one of her pairings (except for Austin, ironically) have been lackluster at best. The best one she's had was Chad and even that was a whole lot of "meh."
I agree. And with all of this virginity talk, I wish they would pair her with someone more "forbidden." If I wasn't liking Eric/Nicole, I would say they should really re-do Thornbirds and have her be in some forbidden relationship with Father Eric.
EJ Dimera would be perfect for the forbidden love, unfortunately, he's in the EJami redux. :hmmph:
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 15 2013, 07:18 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Checkers
Member Avatar

Matt
Feb 15 2013, 01:52 PM
Will & Gabi did a pinky swear. I so totally ship them as BFFs. In fact, I'm *really* enjoying the writing for Gabi today.
That was the cutest thing. When Will said bye to the baby. So brOTP. :wub:

guessgirl
Member Avatar

Nick was a jerk in the first half of the show but dam it I couldn't help but sorta empathize and even cheer for him in the Rafe & Kate scene. He did go to jail and pay for his crimes and than some. Not many people in Salem can say the same. Also you can see him try to hold back going off on them. Great acting by Blake.

Edited by guessgirl, Feb 15 2013, 09:07 PM.

peaches179

Sami and her obsession with marriage and babies. :rolleyes:

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

I see Sami has her mother's love of "Getting Lovin" on a table top.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Wilson were adorably soapy, and I love Brian. He's not over the top evil, just a guy who thinks Sonny is worth fighting for, even if it's a little underhanded.

I agree with whomever said we get a different Gabi depending on who is writing. Today's Gabi was adorable and supportive, and someone whom I could picture being a loving co-parent with Will, as both of them pursue other relationships. I didn't see a shred of the pouting girl who wanted her baby to be Nick's.

Cathalina

I think the baby story truly carried the day. Gabi and Will's friendship tends to take a backseat in this whole mess when others get involved, but I think these two could and should co-parent. It's the other idiots around them causing the issue...they get along just fine.

As far as Nick, I hate his homophobia and yet when it comes to other issues he has a point. He went to prison, yet who in this storyline couldn't have? It's hypocrisy that he's being singled out by Sami of all people!

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

SoapGal1
Feb 15 2013, 05:30 PM
The ONLY way this Abby/Cameron thing is going to work for me is if Cam tries to be all noble & wait for Abby & meanwhile she gets it on with Chad. THAT would be worth sitting thru this boring NuCameron. Otherwise, this pair is a snooze fest.
I would LOVE this! :laugh:

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

My peeps are going to shun me but I wasn't feeling Ejami today. There was a WHOLE LOT OF FUCKERY in their post coital conversation that I won't buy. I love me some delusional Everett but those scenes were outright stupid. Ain't no way that Sami accepts EJ as he is and he has blatantly expressed his desire to be a better man.

This is where accepting Everett over EJ makes the historical oversight much more acceptable.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Feb 16 2013, 01:10 AM
My peeps are going to shun me but I wasn't feeling Ejami today. There was a WHOLE LOT OF FUCKERY in their post coital conversation that I won't buy. I love me some delusional Everett but those scenes were outright stupid. Ain't no way that Sami accepts EJ as he is and he has blatantly expressed his desire to be a better man.

This is where accepting Everett over EJ makes the historical oversight much more acceptable.
*giving you the side eye*

Nah, not really, Mer. You either feel it or you don't. And I DEFINITELY feel it, so I'm fanwanking whatever I want to justify these mushy gushy feelings that I can't control. :tounge:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

mer4santo

*double side eye*

Sure Everett was on full display today, but I do think Sami is more accepting of EJ/Everett than ever before.

And hell, the boy just got him some, he'd fanwank anything to keep getting it.

And maybe Sami is more "accepting" now that she got a taste of what's behind the track pants.

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

SoapGal1
Feb 16 2013, 01:36 AM
mer4santo

*double side eye*

Sure Everett was on full display today, but I do think Sami is more accepting of EJ/Everett than ever before.

And maybe Sami is more "accepting" now that she got a taste of what's behind the track pants.
I've got to call BS on your fangurling!

EJ has ALWAYS had to try to be a 'better man' and overcome his 'DiMera' to be acceptable to Sami since she found out he was a DiMera.

She hasn't accepted him 'as is' since he was EJ Wells.

That convo was utter BS.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

I'm just watching now. Kate is gorgeous but wow - she needs a different hairstyle/color. The outfit wasn't working either. None of it was flattering.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Feb 16 2013, 04:24 AM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Will confiding in Gabi in her bedroom and the obvious continuation of the goodwill and friendship between them, despite interference, really highlights the absurdity and childishness of virtually everyone else's approach to their situation. The seeds of mistrust being sown between them despite a history of loving and supporting each other first as boyfriend and girlfriend and then as friends - Gabi asking herself where Will stands when he left - highlight the profound passivity of both characters. I like this story, but that's only because I'm able to suspend disbelief about a lot of things and just soak up the drama.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Feb 16 2013, 04:47 AM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

New Cameron still can't act. Bring back Chin.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Oops. Clicked the "quote" button when I meant to click the "edit" one. Feel free to delete. :$
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Feb 16 2013, 04:47 AM.

six
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Feb 16 2013, 02:17 AM
SoapGal1
mer4santo

*double side eye*

EJ has ALWAYS had to try to be a 'better man' and overcome his 'DiMera' to be acceptable to Sami since she found out he was a DiMera.

That convo was utter BS.
Sure, that's the way it's been in the past, but I got the impression that the talk was about the way things currently are. EJ is being optimistic to say that, since their ability to accept hadn't been tested. It would have been a better story if we'd seen them work through their problems and learn to accept each other, before they became a couple, but if EJ's words are an indication of what will happen going forward, I'll take it.
Edited by six, Feb 16 2013, 07:53 AM.

spartan
Member Avatar

six
Feb 16 2013, 07:52 AM
mer4santo
Feb 16 2013, 02:17 AM
SoapGal1
mer4santo

*double side eye*

That convo was utter BS.
Sure, that's the way it's been in the past, but I got the impression that the talk was about the way things currently are. EJ is being optimistic to say that, since their ability to accept hadn't been tested. It would have been a better story if we'd seen them work through their problems and learn to accept each other, before they became a couple, but if EJ's words are an indication of what will happen going forward, I'll take it.
This is what I think as well. Why can't she just be accepting him now? Knowing everything he has done and everything he's capable of, she chooses to be with him now.

Heck, they've both been on the receiving end of each other's worst. So, admitting their love for each other and being in a relationship to me says they accept one another. They have nothing to hide this time as they enter the commitment. If it stays that way remains to be seen.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Feb 16 2013, 04:41 AM
Will confiding in Gabi in her bedroom and the obvious continuation of the goodwill and friendship between them, despite interference, really highlights the absurdity and childishness of virtually everyone else's approach to their situation. The seeds of mistrust being sown between them despite a history of loving and supporting each other first as boyfriend and girlfriend and then as friends - Gabi asking herself where Will stands when he left - highlight the profound passivity of both characters. I like this story, but that's only because I'm able to suspend disbelief about a lot of things and just soak up the drama.
Both of them were raised by controlling people, so some of their passivity makes sense. But I do wish some of the MarDar era shit-stirring, mischievous Will would return. He needs that side of himself now. But I do predict when Will realizes just how off the rails Nick has gone, he's going to be concerned about Gabi as well as his child.

I'm fond of the Gabi that realized there was something wrong with her relationship with Will and broke it off, despite his pleading. I'm fond of the Gabi that after their one night stand, questioned Will and realized it was a mistake even though the sex was probably much better for her than Will. There were minimal tears on her part either way. I think she handled the early days of her pregnancy with great maturity. (I'm not fond of the stalking, lying, Melanie abandoning, Nick-apologist Gabi).

I suppose you could argue the character has layers, but I see it as abrupt writing changes. I do think there is a chance without interference, that Will and Gabi could work this out.

PatNS
Member Avatar

Please note: This report is not to be copied and pasted to any other sites. Please link only. Link to summary archive:

http://www.network54.com/Forum/358635/

Director: Herb Stein
Scriptwriter: David A. Levinson

Segment 1: Abigail opens the door to Cameron. Right on time. He's carrying a box from that bakery that has the best peach cobbler in town. He hopes she's in the mood for something sweet.

This time outside the door of the coffeehouse Will flashs back to the gift and card he received from Sonny. When he comes inside Sonny comments - Look at you. You're practically beaming. I bet I know why.

Gabi asks Nick how he can say something like neither of those guys are going to go near their baby. We've already worked everything out with Will. Nick - Will's not the real problem here baby. Sami and EJ are but as long as Will lets them keep on pulling the strings, they will find a way to keep you from your baby. Gabi - No! Will would never let them do that ever! Nick - It's not just them. Now that the other gay boy is back in the picture there's no way this arrangement is going to work. Gabi gives him a really weird, disgusted look. Did you just call Sonny the other gay boy? Nick - I didn't mean anything by it. He happens to be gay and that's the way I chose to describe him. Gabi - You didn't need to do that. I know Sonny. I know he's gay. I know a lot of things about him. Nick - What's your point? Gabi - It's almost sounding like you want to keep the baby away from Will and Sonny because they're gay. Nick - What! No, you're reading way too much into this. It wasn't my intention to convey that at all. Gabi - Then what did you mean to convey? Nick - That I'm worried about who Will's listening to right now. Sami's already made it extremely clear where she stands on this. She told your brother that she would not hesitate to encourage Will to go for full custody and make you jump through hoops to see your own child. If she's putting those ideas in Sonny's head as well ... Gabi - I can't do this. Everybody in Will's family hates me. Nick - That's why I have a plan to protect you. To make sure that our baby is raised by the right parents.

Rafe is at the police station reading Nick's file when Kate comes in. Strange choice of reading material. Was it something I said? She reaches for the file but Rafe pulls it away. It's confidential and you're early. Kate was in the neighbourhood when he texted her so she came right over. Miss me already? Rafe smiles. Actually there's something I want to talk to you about. Kate - I know what you want to talk to me about ... she reaches for Nick's file again. Rafe pulls it back - Actually I want to talk to you about Sami.

EJ can't believe Sami's at a loss for words. Sami can't believe he did all this. EJ - Truth be told, not entirely my idea. Sami - This wasn't your idea? EJ - No. Diane in accounting deserves the credit for that one. Sami - She knows about this? EJ - She's really smart and she's really creative and I know a good idea when I hear one so I thought what the hell, let's give it a shot.

Segment 2: Rafe and Kate are now at the outdoor cafe in the square. Kate - Well here we are, the scene of the crime. I wonder if we should stick to soft drinks. Rafe - About Sami ... Kate - Okay fine. What did the blonde barracuda do to you now? Rafe - Sami and EJ have bullied Will into demanding that Gabi have a paternity test. Kate - Why? Does someone think that Will's not the father? Rafe - No. Kate - So what's the issue with the paternity test? Rafe - Sami and EJ are trying to cast doubts on my sister's promise to let Will be part of his baby's life. Kate - I'd like to say I was surprised but I'm not. Rafe - They've even gone so far as to suggest that Gabi would put Nick's name on the birth certificate just to tie things up in court. Were you listening? Kate - I was hanging on every single word. It's just that I have to say that I see their point. Rafe - Are you serious? Kate - Yes, I'm serious. If I were Gabi and I wanted to deny Will access to the baby, that's exactly what I would do. Rafe - Well you're not Gabi. Kate - That's true. She's a lovely, young, guileless woman and I actually trust her. I trust you too. I think you're a gentleman and your word means something. I think you and Gabi are going to do the right thing. Regardless of Sami and EJ's interference, Will is going to do the right thing too. Rafe - Let's hope so. So what are you thinking? Kate - The same thing I've been thinking about for a while now. The person who concerns me most in this little threesome is Nick Fallon.

Gabi - Why won't you tell me what the plan is? Nick - Right now I just need you to trust me. The less you know, the better. Gabi - The less I know? You do know how that sounds, right? Nick - Look baby, all I can say is that if this comes down to a judge deciding who is and who isn't fit to be a parent, I'm not the only one with a past okay? At least I paid my debt to society. Gabi - What are you talking about? Nick - Will may be out of the closet but his family still has plenty of skeletons in theirs. Gabi - Will's family is your family too. Nick - The Bradys and the Hortons will do anything to keep their secrets from coming to light.

Sonny - Let me guess, you're good mood has something to do with your daughter. Will - Why would you say that? Sonny - Because you always light up when you talk about her. When you showed me the sonogram, when you felt her kick - I've never seen you so happy. Will - That was an amazing day. Sonny - You're going to be an amazing father. Will - Thanks. That's not why I'm here. This came in the mail today. Sonny - Sorry. I got it a month ago, the day that you moved in. I forgot about it. I should have cancelled. Will - No, that's fine. Everything's changed ... if you want it back ... Sonny - No, I got it for you. You keep it.

Sami - Give it a shot! Are you serious? EJ - Why wouldn't we give it a shot? What have we got to lose exactly? It's not like we're making some lifetime committment Samantha. Sami - We're not? EJ - No, we're not. That thing's not going to last forever; it will tarnish eventually. Sami - It will tarnish? It's not a real diamond? EJ laughs. No, it's a cubic zirconia. That way when you lose it it won't matter. Sami can't believe how cavalier he's being about this. EJ - Look, we work very hard here. We work a lot of hours. Sami - So you're saying it's not worth it. EJ - No, I'm saying sometimes working here is pure drudgery as you know so this gives us a break from all of that. Sami - It's a chance to get me out of the office? EJ - That's one of the perks of the situation. Think about it. You can spend more time with the children or you can see William through this horrible situation with Gabi. And if I get stuck I'll pick up the phone and I'll call Diane and she can come in here and help me. Sami snaps - The hell you will!

Segment 3: Abby and Cam are in the living room. After their lunch Cam asks - What's with the boxes. Abby and her mom are going through some of her Dad's stuff. We're deciding what we want to hang on to and what we're going to donate. Cam - That box has your name on it. Abby - It's just some of my old school stuff. Cam - So there's nothing in there that will give me the inside scoop into Abigail Devereaux. She says no. He pulls out a handmade card from a guy she got when she was 8. First love? Abby - Maybe.

EJ - Maybe I should have run this by you before I committed to Diane. Sami snarls - You think! EJ - I'm probably not doing her idea justice but when she gave it to me ... Sami shrieks - She gave it to you! EJ - Let me show you the rest of this okay. Sami - I don't think visuals are going to help here. EJ pulls out several ring boxes and opens them. Ta da! Sami - I don't understand. EJ - Are you alright? Sami - I don't think so. Let me show you the rest of this okay ... he types something on the computer and indicates that she should come over. Sami - It's an ad campaign. EJ - It's our new nail polish. Sami - The Gem Stone collection. EJ - Yes! The Gem Stone collection goes perfectly with Proof lipstick. Brilliant idea. You're welcome. Sami - OMG. I can't believe I thought ... EJ - What! Tell me. You're not going to tell me. Sami - No. Okay. Yes. I will tell you just to honour our deal that we're going to be honest with each other.

Rafe - I know you have your issues with Nick. Kate - Most people do. Rafe - I've been there myself but what I do know with 100% certainty is that Nick has only Gabi and the baby's best interests at heart. In fact ever since the truth came out at the wedding he has been completely supportive of Will being part of this baby's life. Kate - And still you spent the entire morning poring over his prison record which says to me with a 100% certainty that big brother is in no way, shape or form ready to give his blessing to the happy couple any time soon.

Gabi - What is it about the Hortons that you're not telling me? Nick - Exactly, I'm not telling you. It's nothing you need to worry about. It's family stuff. Gabi - What you're talking about sounds a little bit like blackmail. Nick - And that sounds an awful lot like needless worrying. Gabi - Nick, you're on parole. You can't take any chances. Nick - I have no intention of playing dirty unless it becomes absolutely necessary. Gabi - Okay and then what? Nick - And then all I would be doing is telling the truth. Whether or not that happens is totally up to Will.

Will is listening to the music. This is good music. Sonny reminds him he used to make fun of his music all the time. Will - Yes I know but then you went through this nice little zen phase and came out on the other side. Sonny - That was 2 days. Will - Listen I'm complimenting you. I like your music. I like your stuff. They start talking about one song and then share the ear buds. Sonny - I make a pretty good playlist huh. Will agrees. It's not just the songs. It's also what you said. He's going to pull out the card but Brian comes up and asks Sonny if he's ready to go.

Segment 4: Cam goes through her senior yearbook. They banter a bit about his competiton. When he asks what the Golden Circle club is she knocks over their dessert plates.

Sonny lost track of time. Give me 2 mins. Will actually has to go. Sonny is glad he likes his gift. He did. Brian asks Sonny if everything is okay. You didn't forget I was coming, did you? Sonny didn't. Brian - Good, my gym just opened up a new rock climbing wall.

Rafe - I was looking at Nick's file because if this does go to court, ends up in a custody battle, I want to be prepared. Kate - Really. I think it's cause you're rattled by Sami. Rafe - I don't give a damn what Sami thinks. And I don't think my sister would marry Nick and allow him to put his name on the baby's birth cerificate. Kate scoffs - What are you talking about? He already convinced her that the two of them could raise the baby together and leave Will completely out of it. I think you're worried that Sami's going to argue that because she chose to marry a convicted murderer and allow him to pretend to be the father of the baby ... Gabi made some choices that could definitely reflect on her and make the case for her to be declared an unfit mother. Rafe - It wouldn't surprise me a bit. Kate - Okay, so if that happened the judge could very easily decide that Will is the one that could provide a stable home for that baby. Rafe - Is that what you'd want? Kate - Look, I love Will with all my heart and I think he's smart and courageous and I think he's kind but I know and Will knows that he's not in a position to raise a child on his own. Rafe - So you don't think he'd want a custody battle? Kate - Okay, what I'm saying here is that Will is not the problem. Rafe - Nick. Okay so what do you think we should do? Kate - I think we have to show him that we're on the same side. Rafe - I thought we were. Kate - No, in Nick's eyes you're representing Gabi, I'm team Will. We need to show him a unified front. Rafe - As far as Nick goes and Will and Gabi and the baby are concerned, he is on their side. Kate - Are you sure about that? Rafe - I just said it, didn't I? What is meeting with him right now going to accomplish? Kate - That's what you have me for. You said you trusted me, remember? Rafe - Actually I didn't say that. Kate - Well maybe it's about time you do.

Gabi - I just want us to be happy. We're having a baby. This should be a happy, exciting time. Nick - It will be. I promise. He kisses her. He gets a text. It's work. Kate wants to see me. I'll be back in a little bit. I love you. After he leaves Gabi rubs her stomach. Don't worry baby. Daddy Nick's going to make everything okay.

Sami admits that she found the ring in his jacket pocket and after that she kept expecting him to propose to her. I even told Will you were going to propose. He was supportive of me but he thought you had lost your mind. EJ is going to say something but she doesn't want him saying anything cheesy or romantic. Do you know how embarrassing this is for me. EJ points out that an engagement at this point would be a little bit forward for even someone as impulsive as him. Sami agrees. EJ - This explains why your head was going to explode during that ad presentation. EJ smooth talks her to make her feel better.

Segment 5: Abby feels so bad. He didn't even get to try his favourite dessert. Cam - Next time, if there is one. Abby - Why wouldn't there be? Cam - I don't want to be too pushy. I thought the Golden Circle club was some school based investment club. Abby - No, it's nothing like that. Cam - I used to belong to the Future Doctors of America. I only signed up because it gave free lollipops at every meeting. See, I've shared, now it's your turn. Abby - It's not a big deal. Cam gets a text. It's the hospital. I have to go. Thanks for lunch. Abby gives him a kiss before he leaves.

EJ closes and locks the door so they can have sex.

Will knocks on Gabi's door. OMG, what is the matter with me! Gabi asks him if he's okay. No he's not. Gabi - What happened? Will - Did you tell anybody about what I told you about Sonny and me getting back together. Gabi - No. Why? Will - Are we still friends? Can we talk about stuff even with all this baby tension? Gabi - Will, of course. We can always talk okay. So tell why you feel stupid. What happened with Sonny? Will - Nothing happened, nothing's going to happen. Gabi - Did you talk to him? Will - I did. I was really excited about seeing him. I thought the gift meant he wanted to get back together. Gabi - But it wasn't. Okay he just needs time to get over it. He will. You can't give up on him. Will - I have to. Sonny's with Brian now.

Nick joins Kate. I know I promised you I'd have the analysis on those nail polish samples you gave me ... Kate - I didn't call you here to discuss business. Rafe comes up and pats him on the shoulder. It's personal.

Segment 6: Abby looks at the yearbook photo of the Golden Circle club. Why don't I hire a plane and skywrite it all over Salem.

Cam is at the nurses station. He has a question for the nurse there. You went to Salem High, right? She did. Cam - Were you in the Golden Circle club? She snaps - Excuse me! That question is slightly inappropriate for the workplace, don't you think? Cam - Why? Nurse - Have you ever heard of sexual harassment. Cam - Whoa ... Nurse - You think it's cool to ask a woman you work with, who you hardly know, if she's a ... I can't even say it. This is really embarrassing not to mention weird. Cam - Yeah it is weird. I don't know why you're bringing up sexual harassment when I was just asking you about a high school club. Nurse - You really don't know what the Golden Circle club is, do you? Cam - No and if you could please tell me before I accidentally offend someone else ... Nurse - It was a club for people who signed a pledge swearing they wouldn't have sex until marriage. Not until they got the golden circle, as in a ring. Get it now? Cam - Yeah, thank you.

Will - The gift was ordered a month ago. Gabi - You said the card said something about new beginnings. Will - Yeah he was talking about us moving in together. Thank God he made that clear before I made a fool of myself by saying I thought we were getting back together. Gabi - You don't know that that's not what he wanted. Will - Yes I do. He left me to go on a date with Brian. Gabi - Sonny's feeling for you are not going to disappear overnight. They're still there. Will - No. I think it's better this way that he moved on. Now I can move on and I could focus on school and I could focus on OMG, our daughter because when she's born I'm not going to have a lot of time to date anyways. Please don't tell anyone about this because it would be really humilating if Sonny knew that I thought we were ... Gabi - Okay, what if you told him. Will - I think I hurt him enough today. I don't want to hurt anyone else that I care about. Gabi - Okay, I promise I won't say anything. Will is leaving when he stops to ask if she made that appointment for the paternity test.

Rafe - Kate and I just want to talk to you. Nick kind of figured that one out. Rafe - We just want to make sure that everything works out with you and Will and Gabi and the baby, this agreement that you have to raise the baby together. Nick - Okay. Rafe - In order for that to happen we need to make sure that we do everything possible to make sure that there's no stress that affects the outcome of the baby. Nick - Right. It sounds like what you guys are talking about is Sami. I don't know what her problem is any more than you guys do. Even before Gabi and I tried to get married we included Will in every decision that we made and that won't change and Will knows that. Kate - I just wanted to be clear that while Rafe and I recognise and support each parent's right to be part of that baby's life we're concerned that someone with a personal agenda might get in the way of that. Someone other than Sami. Nick - You mean me? You think that I have an ulterior motive? Rafe - Do you?

Segment 7: Sami and EJ continue their sex frolic in the workplace along with some sappy banter.

Sonny and Brian are ending their date - they're in the park in the square. They both had a great time today. Brian kisses him and then says goodbye. Sonny recalls a moment with Will.

Gabi hasn't had a chance to schedule the paternity test yet. She wants to ask Cameron if it's going to hurt the baby or not. Will - That's fine. I just want to get it out of the way. After today's misunderstanding with Sonny I want everybody to be on the same page and I just want to know where everybody stands. Gabi understands. Will thanks her and then leaves. Gabi - Where do you stand Will?

Rafe - I know you love my sister; you even agreed to push back the wedding. Nick - Waiting was your idea Rafe, not ours. Gabi and I will get married soon. Rafe - Okay. No reason to get defensive here. Kate - We're not the enemy here. Nick - No offence Kate. You may be my boss but I know you don't like me very much. Kate - Okay, I'm not going to deny that it put me off that you played me against Sami to get a better job offer. But Will talked to me and he convinced me that the only reason you did that was to provide for your family; for Gabi and the baby. I respect that. Nick - Thank you. It also happens to be true. I intend to protect this baby no matter what. Rafe - But you do realise that if Sami and EJ manage to push this thing into court, into a custody battle, that you and your prison record will become Gabi's biggest liabilities. Nick - That is so unfair. I did my time. I paid for my crimes. Not everybody does. Rafe - Nick, I know exactly what happened to you in prison. Kate looks from Nick to Rafe wondering what she doesn't know.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply