Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Friday, February 15th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 07:10 AM (8,108 Views)
SocRMum1
Member Avatar
Much prefers sweevil, snarky EJ over Father Figure Fucktard Eejiot.

Damnit! How DARE y'all have such a juicy conversation about EJami kisses and not wait for me? :toetap:

Just joshin'...but it's hilarious to know I'm not the only one that's been watching those and wondering when the heck AS decided that languid, open mouthed kisses are the way to go. Not that I'm complaining because this is a vast improvement. I just figure now that Sami is all in on the EJ express AS must figure she'd have to be ALL up on those kisses. What a tough job she has. :rolleyes:

Friday's show was all around yummy. Well...except for Camby. Good Lord that golden circle club crap was ridiculous. I feel like they've lifted the plot from a Sweet Valley High episode. Although I do think much beyond this would prove to be too much for nuCameron to handle. Dude is terrible. :shame:

I enjoyed Rate double teaming Nick. And there...I said it. I enjoyed that Ra part of Rate today. Mark it down. It's historic.

As much as I really dislike Gabi, I can't help but find the relationship between Wabi very endearing. Although I was a little skeeved out when Will did a face plant on the Nabi's bed...I was doing a quick scan for the heart shaped pillow. :unsure: I think it's a great choice for the writers to make it so clear that the derisiveness surrounding the Wabi baby is being generated by just about everyone BUT her parents. I'll be interested to see how that continues to play out.

Brian is hot. Sonny may be pining for Will - but at least he's found a worthy distraction.

As for my beloved EJami - OFFICE DESK SEX!!!!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: It's like soap baby Jeeeezus really has been listening to me, or something.

But I will say, as much as I loved that (and I would be loathe to admit how many times I've replayed EJ's swagger and the look on his face when he delivered the "Wait...I own this place. I can do anything I want" line :embarrassed: ) much of the dialogue both before and after left me wondering WTH? I get that the misunderstanding was supposed to be confusing - but I really don't know where EJ was going with the whole Sami could spend more time with the kids and if he gets stuck he can get help. How is the new ad campaign going to help with that exactly? I did LOL at the delivery from both JS and AS with the "Are you alright??" and her "I don't think so". Funny stuff! But even in the post coital chit chat - what the hell was he saying about the 'maybe someday soon'? Maybe he'll try again to get off the hook? Or try to propose? Granted...I was probably a little bit gobsmacked by the previous aforementioned DESK SEX SCENE but even after repeated viewings I don't get it.

But that's okay. They can talk all the office jibber jabber they want as long as there is a DESK around during those scenes. :D
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply