Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Hope and Liam’s Surprise Wedding!; airs week 2/18
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 08:52 AM (2,443 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

Brooke takes it upon herself to reunite Hope with Liam by hosting a surprise wedding. “Brooke is a “she-Bill,” notes Clifton. Brooke is getting impatient with Liam’s indecisiveness and decides to get the ball rolling. So she contacts the Priest who married Liam and Hope in Italy. When Liam arrives home and sees Father Fontana he’s completely oblivious, which is quite often notes the actor. He doesn't catch on right away as to why the father is there. Next, Hope walks in wearing what appears to be a wedding dress. Next, Brooke and the Father coax them outside. At this point Liam is still unaware. The Father then starts saying things like “You two were meant for each other," and he remembers how magical they were. Hope looks at Liam and says the Priest has a point. As they begin moving into position overlooking the ocean, Liam hears his name called out. It’s Steffy. Will Hope say “I do,” or will Steffy say “I’m Pregnant?”

For more details pick up the Feb. 25th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

will Steffy say “I’m Pregnant?”

This makes Steffy sounds desperate.
And really, she can do better than that imbecile.
Now if the imbecile decides to be with Steffy because she is pregnant, she will always know she was second choice.
I say get rid of Liam altogether.

natdot99
Member Avatar

It just proves why Lope is an epic failure in relationships, they don't communicate with each other.
Hope got violent with Bill about his manipulations, but gives her mother a free pass to manipulated Liam into another wedding ceremony in her favor, can we say desperate/pathetic/delusional applies to Hope, LOL.
Hope still living in her la la la land of reality.
Once again, Brooke imploded Lope relationship.

klements

I am already sick and tired of Taylor and Brooke interfering in their daughters' relationships. This is ridiculous. All of these woman look pathetic to me.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Taylor IMO is more or less defending her family then Brooke interfering. I mean Brooke keeps throwing around that Liam and Hope were married and crap like that but my thing is he was married to Steffy a lot longer than he was to Hope and shares more with Steffy then he ever did with Hope. To Brooke it is all about winning to Taylor it is about standing up for her family that has been walked all over by not only the Logan's but their father and used by their grandmother.

vani

Actually Liam hasn't decided that Steffy is a second choice, he IS being railroaded into something he hasn't said he wants. I think these months with Steffy have shown him, she should be HIS #one. After all he did tear up his anulment papers, and he does love Steffy in a better and healthier way. :cheers: :thumbsup:

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

vani
Feb 15 2013, 12:42 PM
Actually Liam hasn't decided that Steffy is a second choice, he IS being railroaded into something he hasn't said he wants. I think these months with Steffy have shown him, she should be HIS #one. After all he did tear up his anulment papers, and he does love Steffy in a better and healthier way. :cheers: :thumbsup:
I wouldnt call Steffy and liam healthy.

vani

I would because Hope and Liam always split up and they can NEVER be completely honest with each other. Hope is very demanding and spoiled.

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Liam always leaves Steffy when all of the schemes/lies are exposed because he loves Hope more - PERIOD. Steam will never last or be happy because he wants Hope more. Always has, always will.

vani

Love her more, NO. He loves them both but in a different way. Steffy has not schemed in a long time. Hope is the one bullying her way, she thinks everyone owes her something,just because she had no faith. Hope called off the wedding, before Rick lied. She is a drama queen.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Shick
Feb 15 2013, 07:41 PM
Liam always leaves Steffy when all of the schemes/lies are exposed because he loves Hope more - PERIOD. Steam will never last or be happy because he wants Hope more. Always has, always will.
in all fairness, why would anyone listen to anything that comes out of Liam's mouth regarding both girls :shrug:
The problem will Liam is that he doesn't want to break either girl heart and live with the choice of if he made the right choice.

Shick
Member Avatar

vani
Feb 15 2013, 08:57 PM
Love her more, NO. He loves them both but in a different way. Steffy has not schemed in a long time. Hope is the one bullying her way, she thinks everyone owes her something,just because she had no faith. Hope called off the wedding, before Rick lied. She is a drama queen.
He loves Steffy when people lie to him and/or Hope causing them to break up. In other words it isn't real love or healthy love. It's all lies. Steffy is a manipulator and will no doubt use this baby to her advantage because that's ALL she has going for her in this triangle. Liam always wants to be with Hope, but problems (Steffy/Bill/Rick/Baby) get in the way.

Shick
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 15 2013, 09:04 PM
Shick
Feb 15 2013, 07:41 PM
in all fairness, why would anyone listen to anything that comes out of Liam's mouth regarding both girls :shrug:
The problem will Liam is that he doesn't want to break either girl heart and live with the choice of if he made the right choice.
He may not want to break their hearts, but he has made a choice in the past and that choice WAS Hope. Then Rick's scheming ass came along and helped to destroy it. And it appears now that he will chose the woman he loves (Hope) AGAIN, but the baby will get in the way of that most likely.

darraholic
Member Avatar
Ikagoddess <3

Steffy just needs to let the two bores stay together. She deserves better.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

Steffy just needs to let the two bores stay together. She deserves better.

true dat.

vani

Liam hasn't CHOSEN anyone, and BROOKE will try to do that for him, and Hope will go along with it. If he really loves Hope more, why hasn't he moved her right in? :offs:

Shick
Member Avatar

vani
Feb 15 2013, 09:44 PM
Liam hasn't CHOSEN anyone, and BROOKE will try to do that for him, and Hope will go along with it. If he really loves Hope more, why hasn't he moved her right in? :offs:
He wants to be respectful to the slut stuffy. Taylor has done her best to get him to choose her awful daughter, but it hasn't worked. The baby will likely work, so good for Stuffy for coming in 2nd best.

vani

If she was using the baby, why didn't she tell him by now?

natdot99
Member Avatar

Shick
Feb 15 2013, 09:57 PM
vani
Feb 15 2013, 09:44 PM
He wants to be respectful to the slut stuffy. Taylor has done her best to get him to choose her awful daughter, but it hasn't worked. The baby will likely work, so good for Stuffy for coming in 2nd best.
No Brooke has spent her whole being second, not Taylor or Steffy.
Eric second wife, Brooke
Deacon second choice, Brooke
Thorne second choice, Brooke
Ridge second choice, Brooke
Nick second choice, Brooke
Bill second choice, Brooke

Shick
Member Avatar

vani
Feb 15 2013, 10:09 PM
If she was using the baby, why didn't she tell him by now?
She isn't using it yet, but will eventually to stop Lope as the spoilers indicate

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply