Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Hope and Liamís Surprise Wedding!; airs week 2/18
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 08:52 AM (2,544 Views)
Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

natdot99
Feb 15 2013, 10:10 PM
Shick
Feb 15 2013, 09:57 PM
vani
Feb 15 2013, 09:44 PM
Liam hasn't CHOSEN anyone, and BROOKE will try to do that for him, and Hope will go along with it. If he really loves Hope more, why hasn't he moved her right in? :offs:
He wants to be respectful to the slut stuffy. Taylor has done her best to get him to choose her awful daughter, but it hasn't worked. The baby will likely work, so good for Stuffy for coming in 2nd best.
No Brooke has spent her whole being second, not Taylor or Steffy.
Eric second wife, Brooke
Deacon second choice, Brooke
Thorne second choice, Brooke
Ridge second choice, Brooke
Nick second choice, Brooke
Bill second choice, Brooke

Taylor was second best to Brooke when it came to Ridge. :popcorn: Ridge loves and loved Brooke more :popcorn:

Hell she was technically second best to DARLA when it comes to Thorne. She murdered that poor girl and got with him. Isn't she with him now while trying to do his daddy? Slut bag. Second best to Eric as well.
Edited by Shick, Feb 15 2013, 10:24 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

vani

Steffy SHOULD stop it, after all she didn't get pregnant by herself, Birth control is also the issue of both partys. Liam was perfectly capable of putting on a condom.

cvable

natdot99
Shick
vani
Liam hasn't CHOSEN anyone, and BROOKE will try to do that for him, and Hope will go along with it. If he really loves Hope more, why hasn't he moved her right in? :offs:
He wants to be respectful to the slut stuffy. Taylor has done her best to get him to choose her awful daughter, but it hasn't worked. The baby will likely work, so good for Stuffy for coming in 2nd best.
Eric second wife, Brooke

I am so glad you posted that info about Brooke. Taylor is a psychiatrist and a bad one. She broke confidentiality when treating Katie. She is putting her family over ethics. Taylor is playing the poor victim and she has been with so many men on that show...Thorne, Brooke's father and even Nick. I left out the others. The only person she hasn't slept with is Eric and she is using him to get what she wants. I am so over poor Taylor and her poor children. She is jealous of Stephanie and Brooke's relationship. Taylor needs to get a life. If Ridge comes back and goes to her, I am done with this show.

rebozo6

klements
Feb 15 2013, 12:21 PM
I am already sick and tired of Taylor and Brooke interfering in their daughters' relationships. This is ridiculous. All of these woman look pathetic to me.
:hail: :hail: :hail:
I have been screaming this to my TV every day! The parental interference in this show is mind boggling! My kids would have locked me up somewhere if I had acted or manipulated their lives the way these crazy ass parents do on this show...every last one of them! :soapbox:

vani

At least all the men Taylor has been with, were single and available at the time, unlike Brooke, who chased a man who was married to her daughter and a very married Ridge, she also chased Nick while he was married to Taylor.

Shick
Member Avatar

vani
Feb 16 2013, 10:03 AM
At least all the men Taylor has been with, were single and available at the time, unlike Brooke, who chased a man who was married to her daughter and a very married Ridge, she also chased Nick while he was married to Taylor.
She's went after Ridge when he's been with Brooke... and she's hardly been single when she's been with other men. She is a slut who is also a terrible psychiatrist.

Shick
Member Avatar

cvable
Feb 16 2013, 09:50 AM
natdot99
Shick
vani
Eric second wife, Brooke

I am so glad you posted that info about Brooke. Taylor is a psychiatrist and a bad one. She broke confidentiality when treating Katie. She is putting her family over ethics. Taylor is playing the poor victim and she has been with so many men on that show...Thorne, Brooke's father and even Nick. I left out the others. The only person she hasn't slept with is Eric and she is using him to get what she wants. I am so over poor Taylor and her poor children. She is jealous of Stephanie and Brooke's relationship. Taylor needs to get a life. If Ridge comes back and goes to her, I am done with this show.
LMAO I love your post! :wub: Taylor really needs to get a life and a new job, cause she sucks as a therapist.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Shick
Feb 16 2013, 12:41 PM
vani
She's went after Ridge when he's been with Brooke... and she's hardly been single when she's been with other men. She is a slut who is also a terrible psychiatrist.
No Taylor became involved with Ridge after Caroline passed away.They married and Brooke started to interlope in their relationship.
Brooke always played second or third choice in her relationship with men.
Brooke mantra is I need a man to define my life because I don't want to feel lonely and plus the whole Logan family is nothing but drama queens.

Shick
Member Avatar

natdot99
Feb 16 2013, 01:50 PM
Shick
Feb 16 2013, 12:41 PM
vani
No Taylor became involved with Ridge after Caroline passed away.They married and Brooke started to interlope in their relationship.
Brooke always played second or third choice in her relationship with men.
Brooke mantra is I need a man to define my life because I don't want to feel lonely and plus the whole Logan family is nothing but drama queens.
You don't remember when Taylor and Ridge slept together when he was with Brooke? Yes even little miss innocent slut Taylor sleeps with taken men AND she had to use drugs to do it back in 2008 or 2009. And she has done family members too.

Unfortunately for Taylor, Ridge always loved Brooke more. She's lucky she got pregnant in 1998 to rope him back in. If only she had really died back in 2001... Taylor and her daughter the skank are hypocritical bitches who think they are better than everyone else.

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
Eric second wife, Brooke

lol :D
wow the walking mattress has a common trend.
no man is safe around her, but I like her.

starwatcher2

Liam will choose Hope over Steffy in a heartbeat if Steffy wasn't pregnant. It's no secret that he has always loved Hope. I'm happy that Steffy stops the wedding, and I'm glad Liam chooses Steffy because she is pregnant. Liam is a tool for Steffy. Makes sense that he would choose her. This is classic triangle storytelling, and I'm loving it!

Brooke and Taylor fighting is lame, but funny.

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Cornellw
Feb 15 2013, 12:29 PM
Taylor IMO is more or less defending her family then Brooke interfering. I mean Brooke keeps throwing around that Liam and Hope were married and crap like that but my thing is he was married to Steffy a lot longer than he was to Hope and shares more with Steffy then he ever did with Hope. To Brooke it is all about winning to Taylor it is about standing up for her family that has been walked all over by not only the Logan's but their father and used by their grandmother.
From what I saw he settled for Steffy when he realized he lost Hope.......

vani

He didn't SETTLE for Steffy, he already loved her too. He simply moved on and built something stronger than they ever had before, based on who they are now. :hail:

Shick
Member Avatar

dragonflies
Feb 19 2013, 04:09 PM
Cornellw
Taylor IMO is more or less defending her family then Brooke interfering. I mean Brooke keeps throwing around that Liam and Hope were married and crap like that but my thing is he was married to Steffy a lot longer than he was to Hope and shares more with Steffy then he ever did with Hope. To Brooke it is all about winning to Taylor it is about standing up for her family that has been walked all over by not only the Logan's but their father and used by their grandmother.
This is exactly what happened. Steffy is always going to be 2nd best to Hope when it comes to Liam.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Shick
Feb 19 2013, 09:24 PM
dragonflies
Feb 19 2013, 04:09 PM
Cornellw
This is exactly what happened. Steffy is always going to be 2nd best to Hope when it comes to Liam.
It only took Steffy one time to marry Liam, and yet Hope has had four or five weddings, and she still isn't Ms. Liam Spencer 3??? :shrug:

queenpaula713
Member Avatar

natdot99
Shick
vani
Eric second wife, Brooke

Natdot99 THAT was probably the best post I've seen on here!! Made me laugh :lol: You're right, plain and simple- Broke has ALWAYS been the 2nd choice, always ready to ruin a good relationship for someone else, even if for her daughters benefit. I cannot wait to see the reaction on Dope/Broke/Liams faces today when Steffy tells them about the pregnacy, Brokes hair may go grey permanently :cart: :chee: !! GO STEFFY!!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply