Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jennifer to Daniel: No more Chloe; Airs week of 2/18
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 08:59 AM (4,751 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features an article on Daniel, Jennifer and Chloe.

Chloe intentionally gets herself thrown out of the Kiriakis mansion so that she can ask Daniel if she can live with him. Shawn Christian explains that "the mother of Daniel's son is going to have a roof over her head", and he lets her stay with him.

Jennifer learns of this and is upset. She confronts Daniel, but he tells her that he's staying in a hotel room out of respect for her. Then later, Jennifer tells Chloe that she knows why Chloe wants to stay with Daniel. Chloe taunts Jennifer and tells her that Daniel will soon choose to reconcile with her.

Jennifer then asks Daniel to break off all ties with Chloe. Daniel doesn't think he can do this as it would mean cutting ties with Parker. But Jennifer knows their relationship can't survive if Chloe is at all involved in it...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Seriously, Jennifer? I don't care how much she's messing with you and your little wuvmance, she's his child's mother (even though I hate that that's the story), she will always be in his life. She was also the love of his life or something before you and your ripped-out heart came along.

The real Jennifer would understand and ignore everything Chloe's doing. She'd demand that Daniel gets to see Parker, but she'd also know that where Parker comes, Chloe comes right along with her. Especially for the next 10 years.
Edited by The Room Stops, Feb 15 2013, 09:04 AM.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Daniel to Jennifer: Let's have a threesome and we'll all leave Salem together as one big happy fucked up family....ha?

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

I had hoped for Jennifer that she would put Parker's needs first, instead of her own selfish needs.

spartan
Member Avatar

If I'm supposed to be rooting for Jennifer, it didn't take. I want Daniel to choose Chloe and Jennifer proceed to drive off the nearest cliff. Seriously.

lysie
Member Avatar

This whole story is absolutely dreadful.

Harmony233

they've really destroyed jennifer

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Jennifer is not coming off as the "good guy" in this situation at all! Yeah, it might suck that Chloe is messing with her relationship with Daniel, but she shouldn't try to keep Daniel from Parker or take Parker away from Chloe. Ridiculous. I think Jennifer needs to live life on the backburner for a while because she is just horrible all around.

leah09
Member Avatar

I wonder what Chloe does next that makes Daniel push for custody after he realizes how "right" Jen-Jen is? :puke:
Enter Nancy to help Chloe fight Daniel and the Hortons.
Wow, they're going to be a busy group, helping Nick get custody of Will's baby and Dannifer get custody of Chloe's. :flipoff:

Sariah
Member Avatar

If Daniel stays true to what they've written in the past - he will choose Parker over Jennifer. That's what he did before - chose Melanie and Carly over Chloe, which is why Chloe tried to kill Carly.

I'm not rooting for anyone in this story. I want Chloe away from Dannifer ASAP. She deserves better than what the show is doing to her.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

leah09
Feb 15 2013, 09:25 AM
I wonder what Chloe does next that makes Daniel push for custody after he realizes how "right" Jen-Jen is? :puke:
Wow, they're going to be a busy group, helping Nick get custody of Will's baby and Dannifer get custody of Chloe's. :flipoff:
This is exactly what's going to happen. Unless Chloe does something REALLY terrible I can't imagine that most people will be on the Jennifer/Daniel side of this equation. Nancy is too funny and lovable, even when she's scheming and being a bitch. Chloe and Nancy are going to come out of this as the favorites, but DAYS will probably write it favoring Jennifer. Big mistake. We will see though. Where's Uncle Mickey when we need him to lose every case like he used to??
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Feb 15 2013, 09:34 AM.

Romancer66

leah09
Feb 15 2013, 09:25 AM
Short of endangering Parker, there is nothing Chloe could do that would justify Daniel suing for custody. Jen-Jen is being selfish, stupid, and unrealistic--Daniel cutting ties with the mother of his child to placate his girlfriend of the moment is not going to fly. Although I'll bet he caves for now since Bitchifer has him totally p-whipped--and I'll bet that's what has Nancy charging back into town to support her daughter and keep Dannifer from getting custody of Parker and cutting Chloe out of the picture.

Thinking back, I realize that this is the first time Jen-Jen has ever dated someone with kids from a previous relationship. She's been pretty spoiled, actually. All the other men she's been seriously involved with--Frankie, Emilio, Jack, even Psycho Peter--made her the sole focus of their attention when they were pursuing her. She's never had to share them with an ex, or children by an ex. So she takes it for granted that she should always come first with her man of the moment, and turns into a demanding shrew when that doesn't happen. Even when her rival wasn't another woman but a thriving career, as with Jack--and I'll bet she now wishes her sole competition was a job, instead of a gorgeous ex-wife and a cute toddler! Welcome to reality, Bitchifer--you don't always get to be #1, though you sure are acting like a piece of #2!

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 15 2013, 09:18 AM
This whole story is absolutely dreadful.
It really is. If Dan and Jen were in their 20s and the young couple in love with the mean girl coming between them, then fine. But they're in late 40s, which makes them seem too old for this kind of trivial shit. I get GT loves Danifer and wants to give them angst, but this was so not the way to go. And I say this as somebody who actually thought Danifer was kind of cute at first. But the last year of their story has just turned me off the couple and characters completely.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

Fans to Days writers: No More Danifer!

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Feb 15 2013, 10:02 AM
Fans to Days writers: No More Danifer!
Truly, that's what I gather too.

It's just sad that their social media is really so representative of the show itself. It'd be fine if the show was balanced, but they really do represent the show. It's all Dannifer, Ejami, Bristen, with some WillSon, Nabi thrown in for good measure, and I'm sorry, but I don't like any of those couples.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

I don't give a tiny rats ass about what Jennifer thinks.

I don't really give a tiny rats ass about this story.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Vicky4Mimi

I'm hoping that someone somewhere has the real Sami and now I'm hoping Jen is with her. This is NOT Jennifer Horton that I loved all these years.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Jennifer,his kid is more important than you.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 15 2013, 09:11 AM
I had hoped for Jennifer that she would put Parker's needs first, instead of her own selfish needs.
Chloe cares nothing about Parker. She uses that boy all the time to get Daniel. I hope Daniel takes Parker away from the crazed whore!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Kevin_Buchanan
Feb 15 2013, 11:07 AM
Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 15 2013, 09:11 AM
Chloe cares nothing about Parker. She uses that boy all the time to get Daniel. I hope Daniel takes Parker away from the crazed whore!
This isn't even true. She had a recording of a crying kid. It would have been different if she was just letting Parker cry his eyes out. The real Parker was actually perfectly fine. And she might use him by saying, "Oh Parker misses you." but so what? Daniel is his father so they need to get to know each other anyway.

I mean her actions aren't "right" but she isn't doing anything to harm Parker. From what I've seen she is a pretty good mom for a soap mom and while she always wanted Daniel she, was out of town with Parker until she found out Daniel was his father.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply