Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Jennifer to Daniel: No more Chloe; Airs week of 2/18
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 08:59 AM (4,792 Views)
Lil
Member Avatar

At least they're not trashing Victor anymore with this shit.

Seriously...Chloe...get your man and then get the fuck out of Salem. Run Jennifer over on your way out. Everything about this s/l sucks.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KweenBoda
Member Avatar

I really wish they would just get rid of Jennifer, its just nasty to see her ass anymore. Its sad that a character whom I used to love has been reduced to this shit fest.

LucasHortonFan
Please write 4 Bryan Dattilo, Give him a love interest.

I want Chloe to grab Daniel and Parker and take them out of Salem. Jennifer can be fed to the sharks for all I care. She has been to far destroyed to recover imho.

am103
Member Avatar

There's a lot wrong with this story.

For starters, Chloe is the "villain". Don't get me wrong: scheming, snarky Chloe has been fantastic to watch, but it's just not the Chloe Lane I loved years ago.

Also, Jennifer is being written pathetically. I absolutely can't STAND it because she's one of my all-time favorite characters. She used to be strong and independant and funny, and now they're writing her like she doesn't have a brain outside of Daniel.

Finally, the writers need to start listening to the fans on this one. I'm not trying to be biased either because I actually was a Dannifer fan in 2011. But when 96% of SOD readers say they are against Dannifer, then clearly the writing for them has not been good. They need to bring Jack back and put an end to this, because this story is the wobbly wheel to an otherwise top-notch show.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

This Dannifer mess is a shame. :shame: : Nothing but a disaster. Two characters are being destroyed because TPTB want a couple that's an epic failure.
Jennifer's redemption is possible--but it's only if Dannifer ends and if the writing team becomes seriously invested making changes, listening to fans.
One way to get Jennifer back on the right path is bringing Jack from the dead. They need to do something. Dannifer is an insult to Jennifer's legacy.
If TPTB refuse to end this fiasco, the writing regime should be fired.
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 21 2013, 01:26 AM.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

I want Kate to have something to do with this, and for the DNA test or whatever to be exposed as false. If they took a test, I'm not watching so have no idea.

naptown
Member Avatar

As a former Ghoul Girl fan, I used to always root for Chloe. Even with Nancy and Craig, she was the moral compass of their family, but the writers ruined her back in 2007 or 2008 when they sent Brady to rehab in Europe and brought Chloe back to Salem without him. From then on, she became a one-note character. She's a lousy villain! I can't stand the orange man-whore either, but it actually disgusts me when I find myself rooting for Dannifer just because I can't stand Chloe any more. I agree with the posters above who said, ship Daniel, Chloe, and expressionless Parker out of town. I don't think bringing Jack back will fix things either, not with the horrible writing.

Side note, did anyone catch MR's husband Scott on GH yesterday in only a towel? Dude is ripped and smoking hot, especially for someone in his 40's. What's he doing still married to that haggard harpie?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply