Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Adam and Sharon Give In!; airs week 2/18
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 09:02 AM (2,447 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

While hunkered down during the blizzard, Adam and Sharon give in to passion and start kissing. Before things go too far they pull back. Sharon notices her blouse is torn and needs something to wear. Adam suggests that she borrows one of Chelsea’s blouses. Chelsea shows up and sees Sharon trotting down stairs wearing her clothes. SC says Sharon feels awful. Chelsea throws her ring at Adam and leaves. Adam then suggests that he and Sharon take their relationship further. Sharon refuses and leaves. She runs into Dylan who pushes her to think about her future and she ends up returning to Adam.

For more details pick up the Feb. 25th issue of Soap Opera Digest.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

she ends up returning to Adam.

really, does the writers think that is entertaining?
I must be too old or something - couldn't Sharon have gone to her own house instead of going back to Adam's?
Clearly, I think Sharon should have sought out Chelsea and try to explain what happened - if she so wants Adam to save his marriage?
Instead, she is thinking like Brooke Logan Forrestor etc - AKA the "walking mattress".
Heavy sigh............. I guess every soap needs a walking mattress.

Edited by metitle, Feb 15 2013, 12:05 PM.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sharon and Adam are each other doormats, why would they give each other up for any reasons, LOL.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

I've never understood why any of these people ever think that bedhopping is the way to solve any romantic problems.
Look at lauren, what great role model she is, oops, I'm mad at my hubby, so I'll go out, get drunk, and make out with the bartender who is young enough to be her son!
Edited by Sammie Jo, Feb 15 2013, 10:15 AM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sharon feels awful about wearing Chelsea's clothes? Please. She probably came down with a huge smile on her face. Certainly the Brooke Logan of Y&R.

Cornellw
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Ejole Lifer

I'd rather boil myself in a pot of steaming hot water than watch this.

lightandday
Member Avatar
HBD-Nesta Robert Marley,February 6, 1945 BitchesBrew

Quote:

SC says Sharon feels awful.

Posted Image

Keisha
Member Avatar
♥ Sabrina & Patrick ♥

wont watch it at allllllllll.

soapflake02

I wouldnt worry Dylan is coming..

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Posted Image

Shick
Member Avatar
My reaction to current Y&R ...

Sharon and Adam are toxic together. They are ruining the show.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Shick
Feb 15 2013, 07:42 PM
The constant Adam propping is ruining the show.....The ptb continue to prop him up at all costs regardless
of the consequences. Sharon is being destroyed. I wish Sharon would finally move on.
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 15 2013, 07:54 PM.

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

I haven't watched in a few weeks and this sure doesn't make me want to tune in again.

metitle
Member Avatar

Quote:

you are optimistic.
I thought new writers, different ideas - but so far whoever joins the writing team is just hellbent on putting those two together.
sheesh........................I give up.

Lanemack
Member Avatar

Hate Adam. Hate Adam and Sharon even more.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

soapgoddess
Feb 15 2013, 07:49 PM
Shick
The constant Adam propping is ruining the show.....The ptb continue to prop him up at all costs regardless
of the consequences. Sharon is being destroyed. I wish Sharon would finally move on.
Not sure if toxic is the word anymore. They are just pitifully pathetic and desperate.

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

3WishGenie
Feb 15 2013, 11:34 PM
soapgoddess
Feb 15 2013, 07:49 PM
Shick
Not sure if toxic is the word anymore. They are just pitifully pathetic and desperate.
Although I'm a Sharon fan, I can't stand Shadam, with heat of a thousand suns. A total disaster. :shame:
It's so pathetic and intolerable I ff their scenes. What a waste of airtime. :shame:

Queen B
Member Avatar

Lauren, Lily, even Chelsea get some hot new men in their orbit but Sharon is stuck with the psycho black sheep of the Newman family?

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

soapflake02
Feb 15 2013, 07:25 PM
Yeah, here comes heartbroken Dylan, first you spill coffee on him, now you can wreck his car, that's okay, you can pay him off later or you can do it in the snow. :makeout:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply