Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: Adam and Sharon Give In!; airs week 2/18
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 09:02 AM (2,386 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Even HE wont go where the Newman's have gone before.He sends her back to where she want's to be. Adams arms,big house, big closets and a big BED.

Quote:

SC says Sharon feels awful.

She must like it, she isn't squawking, No Shick, no Shylan, just Shadam dipped in any flavor you choose.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 16 2013, 08:14 AM
Even HE wont go where the Newman's have gone before.He sends her back to where she want's to be. Adams arms,big house, big closets and a big BED.

Quote:

SC says Sharon feels awful.

She must like it, she isn't squawking, No Shick, no Shylan, just Shadam dipped in any flavor you choose.
She might want to stop by the drug store and dye her hair brown and put on some brown contacts LOL before she heads back to the house.

Checkers
Member Avatar

Dylan/Sharon is gonna happen. I don't have any doubts about that. ;)

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

It's Shadam. Sharon C. says so.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 16 2013, 08:18 PM
gee, what a shocker! so she will continue to be the town ho & pariah.
I have no doubt that she'll try to get into Dylan's pants, but maybe he's too classy to go with her.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 17 2013, 01:04 PM
BlissfulLily
Feb 16 2013, 08:18 PM
gee, what a shocker! so she will continue to be the town ho & pariah.
I have no doubt that she'll try to get into Dylan's pants, but maybe he's too classy to go with her.
Yes it is Shadam now. They are like Siamese twins, onscreen 4x a week. But we know it won't last. The current writing has done them no favors. Now that Dylan has been dumped he will need a shoulder to cry on...enter Sharon LOL oh wait, but she's still obsessed with Adam! :shrug:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Dylan can cry on Chelsea's shoulder.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Feb 17 2013, 05:52 PM
Dylan can cry on Chelsea's shoulder.
yes, that's better than boring Cane & Chelsea, Dylsea

Soapwatcher

Even I a Sharon fan, hate Shadam, don't look forward to this show at all anymore, I'm getting so I hate Sharon, but this is what the great JFP and JG want, to throw garbage in the fans faces so that we won't watch anymore so they can take Y&R off and put on another damm talk or judge show, they've had such great success with "The Talk" ugh, just because Julie Chen is married to Les Mooves the biggggg shot at CBS is the reason the "Talk" stays on and we need another show just like that.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply