Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kristen and Brady fight; Airs week of 2/18
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 09:05 AM (2,357 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest contains a short article on Brady and Kristen.

Kristen isn't sure she should be manipulating Brady, but Stefano convinces her that she should continue. Then Brady asks Kristen if they can move in together. Brady doesn't want to commit to marriage yet, but he feels this is a step towards that.

Kristen says yes, they should move in together... in the DiMera mansion!

Brady can't believe this and feels he'd be disloyal to Victor, but Kristen disagrees...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

By all means, Brady, move into the mansion where your mother was held hostage... with the woman who put her there. Gleefully put her there, I might add.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Lol....this could be interesting...but Brady is such a moron....

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Kristen having doubts to continue her manipulating of Brady ~ enter Stefano. And I do mean enter, they should be face to face when he convinces her to continue. I love their scenes. Joe & Eileen have a great dynamic!!

lol oh I would so love to see Kristen back in the DiMansion!! Yes Brady, think about you being disloyal to Victor- as opposed to your dad & mom.

Either way, I can't wait to see Bristen taking this step forward!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

This is going to be the kick this storyline really needs. I can't wait to see Kristen and Stefano in the DiMera Mansion where they belong. I can't wait to see the scenes where Brady gives in and finally accepts moving in there. There better be some serious convincing going on. I'm glad they mentioned Victor because his reaction will be priceless. The Mansion has been empty so I wonder if Brady even knows Stefano is part of the equation. If he doesn't know this I don't know why he feels disloyal to Victor. Its currently a big empty mansion. This should be great movement in the storyline!

ChadsLover
Member Avatar

I love the Dimeras so much! This should be interesting. I'll be glad to see Bristen get out of that hotel room. Maybe they can do something other than lay in bed on this Mansion set. lol I would like to see Kristen get to th point where EJ is. Out from under Stefano's influence and in love, but still very much a Dimera and not a push over. I think we will see EJ's Dimera come out in this custody story, but I don't want to see Stefano control him. I guess a lot of people use the word 'grey' to describe what I am talking about. I would llike to see Kristen be 'grey' too. She is a lot of fun to watch. It would be nice to see them give Brady a clue, as well. What a dumb ass! lol

cord08

Since we haven't seen the DiMera mansion in quite some time, it would be nice to see it has gotten a facelift in its absence, but I'm not holding my breath.
Edited by cord08, Feb 15 2013, 09:57 AM.

spartan
Member Avatar

Anything to get Kristen out of that stupid hotel room finally. Maybe they can actually sit on chairs and stuff now.

I actually can't wait for DiMansion to come back. I want Stefano back, and I think it would be pretty funny to have Bristen and EJami all living under the same roof.....assuming EJami eventually move in together as well.

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Member Avatar

The Room Stops
Feb 15 2013, 09:07 AM
By all means, Brady, move into the mansion where your mother was held hostage... with the woman who put her there. Gleefully put her there, I might add.
I know the writers haven't done a good job of showing this lately, Marlena has said Brady was her son several times, but Marlena isn't actually his mother, stepmother.

(You... look like a fan that probably KNOWS this, but I thought Id say it just in case.)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

The Room Stops
Member Avatar

Mean, Mean, Mean!
Feb 15 2013, 10:11 AM
The Room Stops
I know the writers haven't done a good job of showing this lately, Marlena has said Brady was her son several times, but Marlena isn't actually his mother, stepmother.

(You... look like a fan that probably KNOWS this, but I thought Id say it just in case.)
She raised him, fed him, loved him, took his crap and forgave him. He looked at her as his mother, so for all intent and purposes, she is his mother.

If SG hadn't left/Isabella hadn't died, then Marlena probably would've been more of a stepmother to Brady, sure, but she was there from the day he was born, she was asked by his mother to take care of him and his father... which she did to the fullest. She raised him, he lived with her on-off for years, even without John... He loved her as his mom, she loved him as her son, and that's what matters. Isabella didn't choose to die, nor did she leave willingly, but she did die. You get to have more than one sometimes, it doesn't lessen that Isabella gave birth to him. Brady's called her mom before, many times. For some reason, these writers don't know history, and they don't get the characters either.

John and Marlena only have on biological child, but going by who raised who, loved as a child, looked upon as their parents... I'd say they have three who consider them their real parents. Carrie, Brady and Belle. Sami and Eric were close with Roman, Carrie wasn't (after Roman died in 1984, she was not). Carrie respected Roman and Anna, and loved them, even when they left her (willingly and repeatedly), but the people she went to as parents for parental guidance and love... were John & Marlena. It's the same thing. They chose each other. When J&M talk about their children, they mean all of them. Carrie, Sami, Eric, Brady and Belle.

So biologically, no. Every other way, yes, she is. His biological mother isn't alive, there isn't someone to offend/push aside, and she did everything a mother would do in his life.
Edited by The Room Stops, Feb 15 2013, 10:28 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Big whoop.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

So Brady can have sex with her baby brother's wife, on a couch, under a painted portrait of her father, Stefano. But he can't move in with Kristen?

lolol, okay Brady.

AFaithL

I just hope Kristen has the Dimera couch fumigated before she and Brady have sex on it.

UltimateScami

I hope Kristen does get Brady to move into DiMera Mansion. Who hasn't lived there in his family? Let's all remember when Marlena went out of her way to stay there just to spy.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Is her plan to lock him up in Marlena's room? How funny would it be, to get him there and then one morning he wakes up and hears Vivian's voice?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Poor Mary is going to be so disappointed that she doesn't have the mansion to herself anymore

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Feb 15 2013, 02:30 PM
Poor Mary is going to be so disappointed that she doesn't have the mansion to herself anymore
Mary's probably pissed that she's going to actually have to start cooking again. You know Kristen will be a very demanding houseguest.

Anyway, I'm glad Stefano's back.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
...but Brady is such a moron....
Goodness, isn't this the truth? That man is a complete idiot and has been for a while. All muscles and no brains!

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 15 2013, 03:09 PM
Panda Panda
Feb 15 2013, 02:30 PM
Mary's probably pissed that she's going to actually have to start cooking again. You know Kristen will be a very demanding houseguest.

Anyway, I'm glad Stefano's back.
I don't know. I feel like EJ would have been the most unpleasant resident at DiMera mansion. He seems like the type to be very demanding of the hired help, lol.

I'm glad Stefano is going to come back too, but what the hell are they going to have him do now?

AFaithL

I don't know what Stefano will be doing, but I'm pleased as punch Joe will be interacting in person with Eileen, James, Deidre, and Drake.

Hopefully Stefano will be evil and menacing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply