Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Kristen and Brady fight; Airs week of 2/18
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 09:05 AM (2,429 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 15 2013, 03:51 PM
I don't know what Stefano will be doing, but I'm pleased as punch Joe will be interacting in person with Eileen, James, Deidre, and Drake.

Hopefully Stefano will be evil and menacing.
Hopefully, he knocks some DiMera "sense" into Chad since EJ is a lost cause. Mopey Chad is no fun
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tammy
Member Avatar

Gee let me guess... John is going to move in right behind him??? Fucking stupid show. :shame:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

~bl~
Member Avatar

Actually John is technically a DiMera, so Brady would be one too, so I see nothing wrong if he lives with his "family"... Of course Stefano won't mention that, but it would be kind of funny.

AFaithL

Tammy
Feb 15 2013, 04:54 PM
Gee let me guess... John is going to move in right behind him??? Fucking stupid show. :shame:
If John moves in, he better invite his WIFE to move with him. He better include Marlena, or STFU.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

John and Marlena need to gtfo of any possible DiMera Mansion moving party storyline.

Mason
Member Avatar

Tammy
I wish he would. The less that Kristen is isolated alone with dull-as-dirt Brady, the more of her scenes I can actually enjoy.

Tammy
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 15 2013, 06:04 PM
Tammy
I wish he would. The less that Kristen is isolated alone with dull-as-dirt Brady, the more of her scenes I can actually enjoy.
I will only enjoy it if Marlena is with him... to make it all the more awkward and interesting lol.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

If they move into the mansion I hope the give it a makeover, it is pretty dismal and dark.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Mason
Feb 15 2013, 06:04 PM
Tammy
Boom.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

I don't mind Kristen and Brady's age difference. Heck, I don't even mind that she was almost his stepmother at one point because Julie is still married to her mother's husband. That's fine.

He's just such an incredible moron that I can't even watch their scenes. He's stupider than a man blinded by Sami's hooha. Wasn't he smarter than this at one point?
Edited by Spencer Hastings, Feb 15 2013, 11:52 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I don't believe so, but at least this time around his immense stupidity can be partially blamed on his "grief" for losing Madison

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I have been hoping the give Brady another layer, but it never pans out. I was so praying that he was playing her and was going to get the better hand like he did when he turned the tables of Vivian. In the meantime, Kristen has become kind of a drag to watch because lately she has been doing nothing but begging Brady. I hope this goes somewhere fresh and not seeing her with him in the Dimera Mansion. Has he no money? Can he not rent or buy his own home?

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

As much as I would love to see them shack up at Stefano or Victor's place, the fact that these two adults, who are VP's and CEO's of their respective companies and come from hella rich families, can't muster up the dough to buy or rent their own property in Salem is just annoying as hell.

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Feb 16 2013, 07:45 PM
As much as I would love to see them shack up at Stefano or Victor's place, the fact that these two adults, who are VP's and CEO's of their respective companies and come from hella rich families, can't muster up the dough to buy or rent their own property in Salem is just annoying as hell.
On Y&R, Jack and Ashley lived in their father's mansion....and Jack sill does. Both characters are well into their 40s and 50s.

EJ and Brady are in their mid-late 30s and continue to live with Daddy/Granddaddy.

EJ and Sami will probably stay at her apartment. But it wouldn't surprise me if Brady and Kristen continued staying at the DiMansion. Maybe permanently.

AFaithL

Panda Panda
Feb 16 2013, 07:45 PM
As much as I would love to see them shack up at Stefano or Victor's place, the fact that these two adults, who are VP's and CEO's of their respective companies and come from hella rich families, can't muster up the dough to buy or rent their own property in Salem

But on the bright side, they have homes. I have no idea where Hope lives. And apparently, John and Marlena's townhouse was torn down.
Edited by AFaithL, Feb 16 2013, 08:04 PM.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

John and Marlena live in the coffee shop and Hope is just the next Billie. She appears when a story needs someone inconsequential to move it along

Lil
Member Avatar

Please let Kristen's materplan unfold. This dumping Brady at the alter crap sucks!!! And PLEASE let's get Eileen & Joe in the same room!!!

am103
Member Avatar

I absolutely can't WAIT for Kristen and Brady to move into the DiMera mansion with Stefano! The character interaction on this show has been phenomenal lately, and I can't wait to see Kristen and Stefano in actual scenes together for the first time since October!

I'm hoping for some heavy Stefano/Marlena interaction once the Pheonix comes rolling back into Salem. I think it would be interesting if he forced her into marriage somehow and she had to live in the mansion with Brady and her new step-daughter-in-law ;)

naptown
Member Avatar

Other than in the DiMansion when she was married to Steffi and the Kiriakis mansion, Kate has lived at the Salem Inn for the last 20 years! I guess the price of real estate in Salem is pretty high. This show has always bothered me with where they have their characters living, and the apartment sets never make any sense with their layouts or placement of windows. Sami hides her 4 kids in a tiny room with a window that faces the elevator.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply