Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole tells Eric she loves him; Airs week of 2/18
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 09:11 AM (3,585 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features a long article entitled "That Loving Feeling", which includes a story on Nicole and Eric.

Nicole realizes that she's always had feelings for Eric. She knows it's a problem for her to be near him every day at the Church, so she decides to leave Salem.

Meanwhile, an armed robber comes into the church and tries to take money from Eric. Greg Vaughan explains that there is a lot of dialogue between the robber and Eric, as Eric tries to make the robber see the error of his ways. Unfortunately, this approach doesn't work, and Nicole comes in just as things are getting dangerous. The robber tries to take Nicole's jewelry. A fight ensues, Eric is unconscious and the robber takes off.

While Eric is unconscious, Nicole is so worried about him that she tells him she loves him. When he wakes up, she wonders if he remembers...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

This is pure GOLD! Days don't fuck this up, I beg you! MORE Ericole!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I think Eric and Nicole are getting the best writing for any couple in years. I can't believe how right DAYS is getting this and I love the pace of it. Its so old school and doesn't feel rushed at all. THe total opposite of nearly everything else they do. The actors are NAILING the emotions and hidden feelings. I can't believe the emotions they are pulling off with their eyes, I'm really impressed. This is by far my favorite couple on the show in a long time. I cannot even remember the last time I openly rooted for a couple like this.

cord08

I'm just glad that no one's getting mugged or attacked in HTS/the park again.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

DiMeraFan67
Feb 15 2013, 09:31 AM
I think Eric and Nicole are getting the best writing for any couple in years. I can't believe how right DAYS is getting this and I love the pace of it. Its so old school and doesn't feel rushed at all. THe total opposite of nearly everything else they do. The actors are NAILING the emotions and hidden feelings. I can't believe the emotions they are pulling off with their eyes, I'm really impressed. This is by far my favorite couple on the show in a long time. I cannot even remember the last time I openly rooted for a couple like this.
IKR! It's just so opposite of anything else being written...and you just KNOW that he heard her right? But he'll hold it in and hopefully HIS fantasies will start soon!

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Eric's fantasies will start soon, at least I think. You can see in his eyes that he loves Nicole and wants to be with her. I don't really mind that Nicole had the fantasies first because Nicole is ALWAYS with someone and Eric hasn't been for quite a while. Its pretty in character for her. And at least these aren't making her look pathetic because we instantly in the same episode got to realize that Eric has feelings for Nicole so this isn't a one way street where she has to go above and beyond for a man. She might subtly try to make him jealous, but that is pretty normal behavior.

When Eric has his first fantasy it will probably be a big moment because of his being a priest and I like that they're delaying it a little bit. But I will be happy when the time comes.

spartan
Member Avatar

This sounds like more good stuff! Looking forward to it. I want them to continue to take Ericole slow, but I needed them to move beyond talks in that chapel room day in and day out. This will work!

ChadsLover
Member Avatar

Meh...seems a little uninspired. We've seen this before. I was hoping for a few fantasies from Eric's POV. The guilt aspect would be interesting, IMO.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar
I'll always love you. Always

ChadsLover
Feb 15 2013, 10:09 AM
Meh...seems a little uninspired. We've seen this before. I was hoping for a few fantasies from Eric's POV. The guilt aspect would be interesting, IMO.
Eric's fantasies could be on the horizon...

anyway I'm happy to read this snippet about Ericole

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

This sounds great! Looking forward to more Ericole angst. :cheer: :wub: :wub:
Edited by LanaluvsBroe, Feb 15 2013, 10:27 AM.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Oh and the robber is from Nick's prison past. Crossing SLs ~ YAY, lol

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Love. This is the best new couple Days has developed in YEARS. The actors have chemistry and are nailing the subtext of their real feelings in their scenes. And the story is actually doing justice to what they bring to the screen. Fingers crossed that the slow development continues.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

This sounds PERFECT!!

Loving Ericole!! :wub:

cord08

Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 15 2013, 10:28 AM
Is it? Was that detailed in the full article? I'm really enjoying the different stories that have been crossing over lately.

Courtneya6688
Member Avatar

I love this! They are by far my favorite storyline at the moment. I cant wait to see this play out next week:)

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 15 2013, 10:34 AM
Chad & Abigail_D
Feb 15 2013, 10:28 AM
Is it? Was that detailed in the full article? I'm really enjoying the different stories that have been crossing over lately.
Yes, I'm 99.99% sure that it was

Vicky4Mimi

LuvingLumi
Feb 15 2013, 09:14 AM
Your banner is awesome!! OMG.

And yes, it is clear to see who the show is banking on to save them now! You know, since their lock stock and barrel went over Niagara Falls and belly FLOPPED to death!

I like Nicole (duh) and Father Eric, not so much together, but hey at least it's a story and a couple that's not in poor taste (so to speak). Yes even with him being a priest it's beter than some of their choices!

Vicky4Mimi

Vicky4Mimi
Feb 15 2013, 10:48 AM
LuvingLumi
Feb 15 2013, 09:14 AM
Your banner is awesome!! OMG.

And yes, it is clear to see who the show is banking on to save them now! You know, since their lock stock and barrel went over Niagara Falls and belly FLOPPED to death!

I like Nicole (duh) and Father Eric, not so much together, but hey at least it's a story and a couple that's not in poor taste (so to speak). Yes even with him being a priest it's beter than some of their choices!
#I edit to say it says a lot that an article titled "That Loving Feeling" and they choose Ericole as the DAYS couple to feature. I hope they are backing anything and everything Nicole does "hook, line and sinker". Nicole can handle the responsibility!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

DiMeraFan67
Feb 15 2013, 09:42 AM
Eric's fantasies will start soon, at least I think. You can see in his eyes that he loves Nicole and wants to be with her. I don't really mind that Nicole had the fantasies first because Nicole is ALWAYS with someone and Eric hasn't been for quite a while. Its pretty in character for her. And at least these aren't making her look pathetic because we instantly in the same episode got to realize that Eric has feelings for Nicole so this isn't a one way street where she has to go above and beyond for a man. She might subtly try to make him jealous, but that is pretty normal behavior.

When Eric has his first fantasy it will probably be a big moment because of his being a priest and I like that they're delaying it a little bit. But I will be happy when the time comes.
ITA...I agree with the fantasies and having NIcole start them first....plus she's always been the 'dreamer' so it works....but something needs to kick start HIS fantasies, which IMHO might start off a bit conservative and get really hot as the months go on and I can see him hearing her ILY as the trigger....

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

One thing that sounds decent.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply