Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole tells Eric she loves him; Airs week of 2/18
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 09:11 AM (3,412 Views)
JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

LOVE the sound of this and I hope they keep it going in a positive direction. I think it's likely we'll start seeing Eric's fantasies after Nicole tells him she loves him. I hope it's a trigger moment for a deeper exploration of his own feelings.
Edited by JessicaLeigh, Feb 15 2013, 11:36 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

I love this! Nicole and Eric are written like a true lovestory :wub: new power couple in the making!

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

JessicaLeigh
Feb 15 2013, 11:34 AM
LOVE the sound of this and I hope they keep it going in a positive direction. I think it's likely we'll start seeing Eric's fantasies after Nicole tells him she loves him. I hope it's a trigger moment for a deeper exploration of his own feelings.
OMG your avi..... :omg: :wub: :wub:

KMan101
Member Avatar

Holy. Crap.

Supercouple writing. Hands down.

I love it.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

:applause: Is all I have to say, it would be good to see Eric's fantasies too! I still think he underwent some horrible trauma in Africa and this probably needs to be addressed at some point. Perhaps it was the catalyst for him taking his vows.

Mason

I'll be the one. I'm not in any way opposed to Eric/Nicole, and up to now, I thought the pacing of this story was perfect (or as close to perfect as this show was going to get) but I think it's too soon for either one of them to be declaring love for the other. Especially when, as recently as a few weeks ago, Nicole still showed signs of pining for Daniel.

cord08

Mason
Feb 15 2013, 02:30 PM
I'll be the one. I'm not in any way opposed to Eric/Nicole, and up to now, I thought the pacing of this story was perfect (or as close to perfect as this show was going to get) but I think it's too soon for either one of them to be declaring love for the other. Especially when, as recently as a few weeks ago, Nicole still showed signs of pining for Daniel.
Yeah, I'm not too excited about this development either. However, Nicole and Eric have been in a relationship before (long ago as it may be), so I don't find it to be as bad as some of the other couples who declare their love after two weeks.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

cord08
Feb 15 2013, 02:48 PM
Mason
Feb 15 2013, 02:30 PM
Yeah, I'm not too excited about this development either. However, Nicole and Eric have been in a relationship before (long ago as it may be), so I don't find it to be as bad as some of the other couples who declare their love after two weeks.
I guess it is a good thing they have history because I'm also wary of the change of pace. I wanted Eric to be the one struggling not Nicole so who knows how it's going to play out. I want to see this story from Eric's p.o.v. They did a decent job earlier this week but I want more.

lili
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 15 2013, 10:28 AM
Love. This is the best new couple Days has developed in YEARS. The actors have chemistry and are nailing the subtext of their real feelings in their scenes. And the story is actually doing justice to what they bring to the screen. Fingers crossed that the slow development continues.
ICAM. I like the pacing of the story and the way they are both saying so much w/their eyes. Greg and Ari have a really good chemistry and I like for once Nicole isn't just rushing into an 'insta-love type of relationship like she usually does.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Now this I like! I want a real love for Nicole that's not a sleaze or hung up on someone else. GV is a hunk! I clearly remember all those shirtless scenes he had on GH. :wub2: Now if we could just get around that priest thing ...

lili
Member Avatar

JDeveraux_91
Feb 15 2013, 03:08 PM
Now this I like! I want a real love for Nicole that's not a sleaze or hung up on someone else. GV is a hunk! I clearly remember all those shirtless scenes he had on GH. :wub2: Now if we could just get around that priest thing ...

LOL I'm a GH'er so I remember Greg from his Lucky days. Its a shame Guza gave him such crappy writing they made his Lucky so dumb sometimes but when Lucky was a drug addict and banging Maxie GV rocked it. And he's still so handsome...lol and he looks great opposite Ari.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

What were the writers thinking making him a priest? I guess it was their way of showing how Eric has never fallen in love with any other woman besides Nicole. It's sweet but awfully inconvenient. How will these writers deal with this is the scary part since c*cking up stories is their thing.

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

lili
Feb 15 2013, 03:17 PM
JDeveraux_91
Feb 15 2013, 03:08 PM

LOL I'm a GH'er so I remember Greg from his Lucky days. Its a shame Guza gave him such crappy writing they made his Lucky so dumb sometimes but when Lucky was a drug addict and banging Maxie GV rocked it. And he's still so handsome...lol and he looks great opposite Ari.
LOL! GV's Lucky was an idiot most of the time, but he was hot and he does look great with AZ.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I HATED him as Lucky. Please, do not bring that up. I have accepted him now as Eric and I liked the scenes between them. They were good. I even forgot she Nicole was just pining away from Dr. Jonas a week ago. We shall see how this goes . . .

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

I was bored and made this:

Posted Image

Up for grabs, to whoever wants it! Just give me credit! :)

Aimikins
Member Avatar

Ejole who????? Switching teams - put me down for Ericole!!

angie37
Member Avatar

I like the angle of her always having had feelings for him. Totally fanfic on this fan's part, but I choose to see these former relationships during his absence as her attempt to get back that great love she threw away so many years ago. Can't wait for next week and hope that their airtime picks up because these long droughts just don't cut it.

Will&Sonny

I should be excited about this storyline. I've wanted Eric back on-screen, paired with Nicole, for years. But Greg Vaughan just ruins it for me.

Eric and Nicole aren't as bad as Daniel and Jennifer or Sami and E.J., but for me, they're still a far cry away from the awesomeness of Will and Sonny in the "super couple" department. :shrug: I just hope that losing the collar will make Greg stop sucking all of the life and personality out of Eric.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Feb 15 2013, 09:40 PM.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

NocturnalBlondie
Feb 15 2013, 04:52 PM
I was bored and made this:

Posted Image

Up for grabs, to whoever wants it! Just give me credit! :)
I have taken you up on this. Many thanks! :D :wub:

lazydazes
Member Avatar

That ericole banner is all kinds of hot! And I have to say that I am loving these spoilers. I just can`t stop gushing over eric/nicole and gv/az just ooze sex appeal. And I`m still swooning over last week`s ericole scenes: "I know you, Nicole. I know you are running..." Like everybody`s been saying that`s old skool angst and it`s an element that`s been missing from the show for awhile now. Can`t wait to see how these scenes play.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply