Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Nicole tells Eric she loves him; Airs week of 2/18
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 09:11 AM (3,556 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

This makes my Nicole-loving heart happy. So far. The smarmy in me just loves Nicole getting a decent love story without competing with Sami, LOL. So, of course, karma will bite me in the butt, but I'll enjoy reading about this! Maybe it's time to start checking out clips again...
Edited by ladyofthelake, Feb 16 2013, 08:28 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Feb 16 2013, 08:26 AM
This makes my Nicole-loving heart happy. So far. The smarmy in me just loves Nicole getting a decent love story over Sami, LOL. So, of course, karma will bite me in the butt, but I'll enjoy reading about this! Maybe it's time to start checking out clips again...
I know exactly how you feel. I think Nicole should have a love story since I believe they ruined EJole for whatever reason I can't seem to fathom. I'm trying not to get too excited in case the rug is pulled from under my feet, there's been a lot of that happening for my taste. I want Nicole to find some measure of happiness, I'm just a little cautious about Eric. Maybe these writers might prove me wrong.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Well, I am happy for Nicole and sad at the same time. I doubt her profession of love to him will matter one iota in the long run and I am so tired of seeing this character get hurt.

ScorpioQueen
Member Avatar

Can't wait! I love these two. I love that they've taken the time to actually build Ericole so there's a bit of anticipation. Looking forward to this.

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

angie37
Feb 15 2013, 07:41 PM
I like the angle of her always having had feelings for him. Totally fanfic on this fan's part, but I choose to see these former relationships during his absence as her attempt to get back that great love she threw away so many years ago. Can't wait for next week and hope that their airtime picks up because these long droughts just don't cut it.
Yes! I think even when Eric hasn't been onscreen it's been acknowledged that Nicole really messed up by throwing away what they had. I'm absolutely loving what they're doing with Ericole. I was getting a bit impatient there with the total lack of romantic moments but they've finally picked it up and wow! I was not expecting AZ and GV to have such hot chemistry and it was such a relief to see it. GV is so handsome and I think the way Eric looks at Nicole like he truly cares about her and wants her to be happy is just lovely :wub: I'm so sold on this pairing it's ridiculous.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

This sounds like tons of soapy goodness. It's going to be awesome! I can't wait!! :cart:

am103
Member Avatar

These two are just made of WIN. This whole "forbidden love" thing is perhaps the most watchable aspect of Days right now. This is what soaps are made of!

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

I wanted Ericole to have chemistry when GV came to Days, unfortunately I don't see it. IDK if Nicole's confession of love is going to make a
difference, anyhow, they would still be booring :yawnz:
Edited by bellajewel, Feb 21 2013, 08:17 PM.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

I disagree, I find the whole concept of Forbidden love unappealing, and this is one of the reasons I am not more enthusiastic for this storyline. Nicole won't fair well and I am tired of watching soaps and having the couples I root for fall not make it.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

I just still can't believe they made Eric a freakin priest. That is just WRONG! I'm hoping he's undercover ISA or something, and the priest thing is a cover.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I realize now that this will not end well for her, nothing ever does.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply