Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sonny reads Will's letter; Airs week of 2/18
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 09:18 AM (5,550 Views)
Ellie

This week's Soap Opera Digest features a long article entitled "That Loving Feeling", which includes a story on Sonny and Will.

Sonny learns that Gabi is in the hospital. He goes there to support Will. Later, Cameron tells everyone that Gabi is going to be ok. Dehydration and stress caused her to go into labor, but the doctors were able to stop the labor. Sonny and Will, happy everything is ok with Gabi, reunite and realize how strong their feelings for each other are.

Later, Will is in the bathroom and Sonny notices a letter with his name sticking out of Will's backpack. Sonny reads the letter and realizes how Will feels about him. He realizes that Will almost gave up his child just for the sake of his relationship with Sonny. This puts an entirely new spin on the hurt and anger Sonny had been feeling.

Will comes back and sees Sonny, and they start to talk about things...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I don't like that Will was willing to give up his kid for Sonny or that Sonny even remotely thinks that's a good thing. But otherwise I like how they're doing things with these two.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Ellie
Feb 15 2013, 09:18 AM
This week's Soap Opera Digest features a long article entitled "That Loving Feeling", which includes a story on Sonny and Will.

Sonny learns that Gabi is in the hospital. He goes there to support Will. Later, Cameron tells everyone that Gabi is going to be ok. Dehydration and stress caused her to go into labor, but the doctors were able to stop the labor. Sonny and Will, happy everything is ok with Gabi, reunite and realize how strong their feelings for each other are.

Later, Will is in the bathroom and Sonny notices a letter with his name sticking out of Will's backpack. Sonny reads the letter and realizes how Will feels about him. He realizes that Will almost gave up his child just for the sake of his relationship with Sonny. This puts an entirely new spin on the hurt and anger Sonny had been feeling.

Didn't Will ALREADY tell Sonny why he was willing to give up the child and that it was all for HIM? Why is this news to Sonny? This show just goes around in circles and manufactures angst....they should have really had Brian sleep with Sonny, and start a relationship with him on the rebound, now that would be angst....Will could have acted out and started going all Lumi like and scheming to get what he wants....but nooooo they have to take the easy way out of this....

I am glad that Wilson are back together, and I've noticed that their chemistry is way more powerful now than it was months ago...that shower scene was HOT.

sonwill
Member Avatar

The fact that Will was willing to give up his kid for Sonny was 'messed up' in Will's words, but it's the truth, but he did turn around and realize that that was messed up and he's wanting to do the right thing about his child now, and this is even before she's born, so that's a good thing.

I don't think Sonny thinks Will wanting to give up his kid for him is a 'good' thing either, but to Sonny it just shows how much Will didn't want to mess things up with him and puts into perspective as to why Will lied. I also think while Sonny already knew Will was willing to give up his child for him, it just doesn't hit him until he see's it in even plainer words written down? Or it's just dumb writing, but either way.

I'm really liking the storyline with these two at the moment, and the fact they're being treated equally is just really awesome to see.
Edited by sonwill, Feb 15 2013, 09:29 AM.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

these two are almost as bad as Dannifer Boring/nochemistry/chaste/dull etc
yeah yeah i know thumbs this down IDGAF

cord08

LuvingLumi
Feb 15 2013, 09:26 AM
Ellie
Feb 15 2013, 09:18 AM

Didn't Will ALREADY tell Sonny why he was willing to give up the child and that it was all for HIM? Why is this news to Sonny? This show just goes around in circles and manufactures angst....they should have really had Brian sleep with Sonny, and start a relationship with him on the rebound, now that would be angst....Will could have acted out and started going all Lumi like and scheming to get what he wants....but nooooo they have to take the easy way out of this....

I am glad that Wilson are back together, and I've noticed that their chemistry is way more powerful now than it was months ago...that shower scene was HOT.
I was thinking the same thing about Will already telling Sonny this info a few weeks ago. And given that last line, I don't know if their reunion will be lasting very long...

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I might be the only person, but I don't want Will scheming like Sami and Lucas used to. At least not yet. He has a baby on the way and Lucas is being threatened by someone threatening to reveal that Will shot EJ. I don't think Will should be doing ANYTHING shady at this point. Sonny might be everything to Will, but he needs to put it into perspective. Plus they're writing it as Sonny being such a romantic, if he sleeps with Brian and is truly in love with Will it hurts the story a little bit, IMO. Maybe after Will has his baby and after Sonny and Will date for a while something can come between them and he can become the schemer, but not right now.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

Ok, first off, please let Chad be at the hospital when Cameron tells everyone the news about Gabi. I want some Chabby looks!! :wub:

I can't wait to see Wilson reunite & talk about things. Should be interesting!

JoeBucs32

I think WilSon reuniting will set the stage for a gay couple -vs- straight couple custody battle.

Should be interesting!!

supercool74
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 15 2013, 09:39 AM
I might be the only person, but I don't want Will scheming like Sami and Lucas used to. At least not yet. He has a baby on the way and Lucas is being threatened by someone threatening to reveal that Will shot EJ. I don't think Will should be doing ANYTHING shady at this point. Sonny might be everything to Will, but he needs to put it into perspective. Plus they're writing it as Sonny being such a romantic, if he sleeps with Brian and is truly in love with Will it hurts the story a little bit, IMO. Maybe after Will has his baby and after Sonny and Will date for a while something can come between them and he can become the schemer, but not right now.
I love Will and don't want to see him be anything like Sami. None of her scheming got her anywhere in the long run. Lucas has done his fair share but I think he has more or less learned his lesson, so I hope that Will would take after his dad more. I think if he ever ends up scheming to get Sonny it would just ruin it for me. The only scheming I'm willing to see would have Sonny right there by his side. One thing I'm wondering about though.....is Will going to tell Sonny about shooting EJ? He has to, and soon..otherwise we'll be right back where we started. It's just another secret he would be keeping. I am glad they are finally getting back together though..hope it lasts a while.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Cant wait to see these scenes play out

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

DiMeraFan67
Feb 15 2013, 09:22 AM
I don't like that Will was willing to give up his kid for Sonny or that Sonny even remotely thinks that's a good thing. But otherwise I like how they're doing things with these two.
I'm not sure Sonny thinks it'd actually be a good idea to go through with it so much as it underscores how important he is to Will and that means a lot to Sonny. I hope so anyway. Looking forward to these scenes.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

Right it just gives Sonny insight on Will's thinking

cantstopme
Member Avatar

Yayyy! I love me some WilSon!

Im am sooooo happy that they are reuniting BEFORE the baby is born. Id like to see them fight for equal rights to the baby.

michr544125

I love the sounds of this. Sonny goes to comfort Will before he even reads his letter :cloud9: . I can only imagine how much more Sonny is gong to love Will and want to be with him after reading it.

I can't wait for Wison vs. Nabi. Right now Will is way too naive. Once Sonny enters the picture he is going to have get Will to see what Nick and Gabi are really up to. Can't wait till he finds out what Gabi did to Mel. This is going to be a vicious custody battle.

After watching today's show it is obvious that Sonny can't stop thinking about Will.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 15 2013, 04:38 PM.

La_Laa

I want to see some really good, long, deep conversation between the boys, to show me, they understand each other. They need to pour their hearts out to each other about everything (blackmail, Brian, Ej, Gack). Or else I'm gonna be really pissed off.

I want them to get back together already. They are both longing for each other and want to be together. True love :cloud9:

michr544125

La_Laa
Feb 15 2013, 04:38 PM
I want to see some really good, long, deep conversation between the boys, to show me, they understand each other. They need to pour their hearts out to each other about everything (blackmail, Brian, Ej, Gack). Or else I'm gonna be really pissed off.

I want them to get back together already. They are both longing for each other and want to be together. True love :cloud9:
I want to see the shower fantasy become a reality.

I am not counting out anything. This show has proven they aren't going to back down on what they show for Will and Sonny.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that when they talk Will tells Sonny he went home to shower and fantasized about him before going to see him and then Sonny makes it a reality. That is after they have a deep conversation. They both need to pour their hearts out to each other.
Edited by michr544125, Feb 15 2013, 04:41 PM.

La_Laa

michr544125
Feb 15 2013, 04:40 PM
La_Laa

I want to see the shower fantasy become a reality.

I am not counting out anything. This show has proven they aren't going to back down on what they show for Will and Sonny.

It's not out of the realm of possibility that when they talk Will tells Sonny he went home to shower and fantasized about him before going to see him and then Sonny makes it a reality. That is after they have a deep conversation. They both need to pour their hearts out to each other.
They need this fantasy come true and we need a longer version.

I think Freddie needs to lead all the kisses, because he knows how to kiss well.

supercool74
Member Avatar

La_Laa

I really do hope they have a good talk before they get back together. I want all kinds of emotional shit! I hope that the writers don't skip over anything. I want drama and tears. No insta-reconciliation. I do want them back together, but I hope that we get some good stuff prior to that.

Will&Sonny

I'm going to guess that the article is slightly inaccurate. (I'm not doubting Ellie, just the article itself.)

For one thing, Will and Sonny already had the conversation about Will giving up the baby in order to be with Sonny. (And that's not an accurate assessment of Will's reasons for giving up the baby, so I'll never be willing to go along with that as the sole reason for Will's decision, because it wasn't. Will was willing to give the baby up because he wanted her to have the kind of stable life that he had never had as a child. Sonny was a secondary concern, and Will even admitted on more than one occasion that Sonny probably would have supported him if he had told Sonny the truth; Gabi and Nick were just always there to manipulate Will into continuing to keep the baby's paternity a secret every time that he was close to revealing everything to Sonny. I choose to believe that Will told Sonny that he was willing to give the baby up in order to be with Sonny because he didn't like what Sonny was saying about Gabi and Nick -- and desperately wants Sonny to be wrong about them, because he wants everything to work out. Will wanted to say something that would essentially shut down Sonny's concerns, and blaming it all on himself and his desire to be with Sonny -- despite how completely inaccurate that is -- was the only thing that he could think of in the moment that would accomplish that goal. Anything else would be a complete retcon, and I'd like to believe that the writers aren't trying to do that to their own material.)

For another thing, we already know what the Valentine's Day card says, unless they change it between now and then. (And they didn't change the card from Sonny that was attached to Will's Valentine's Day gift -- it said exactly what it was supposed to say based on the scene where Sonny ordered the gift -- so I doubt that they'll change this.) The card says, "Sonny, I'm not sure I'll find the words when I see you, and I want to make sure I get this right. I never thought I'd get another chance with the only guy that I have ever loved, so thank you for being patient and generous, and for loving me as much as I love you, and most of all, thank you for giving me a second chance. Love, Will." There's nothing in there about the baby.

It's more likely that, after reading the letter, Sonny flashes back to their earlier conversation about the baby, and the letter helps to put that conversation into perspective for Sonny.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply