Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Sonny reads Will's letter; Airs week of 2/18
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 09:18 AM (5,584 Views)
michr544125

Maybe Will already had a letter written but put he wrote that other message to go with it after thinking Sonny wanted to give him another chance?

I read the full article and it was Freddie that says it's a long heartfelt letter where Will really pours his heart out and shows a lot of remorse over what he did and is really expressive in his feelings toward Sonny. Maybe we didn't hear the entire thing? Or it's another letter. Or Freddie is really overhyping this thing :lol: .

I think we are still missing part of this reunion story. Tad supposedly taped two episodes with Sonny and supposedly he helps Will and Sonny get back together. So does Brian interrupt them talking and what Will won't see is Sonny telling Brian he wants to be with Will?
Edited by michr544125, Feb 15 2013, 06:02 PM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

supercool74
Feb 15 2013, 10:44 AM
One thing I'm wondering about though.....is Will going to tell Sonny about shooting EJ? He has to, and soon..otherwise we'll be right back where we started. It's just another secret he would be keeping.
Sonny's also keeping a major secret from Will -- it didn't matter as much before, but now that he knows that Gabi is pregnant with Will's child, Sonny knows that Will needs to know this information about her recent past. If Sonny doesn't start agonizing about keeping that secret from Will, he'll just look like a hypocrite for being pissed at Will for keeping a major secret from him. We all know that Sonny's not a hypocrite, so hopefully the writers will resolve this soon. Sonny needs to be the one to tell Will the truth, IMO. Maybe Chad will agree to let Sonny reveal the truth as a way of making amends for his role in ruining Will and Sonny's relationship at the wedding.

There's also the fact that Sonny kissed Brian (not a big deal, but will he tell Will?) and the fact that Will believes that Sonny slept with Brian (a bigger deal, although it obviously hasn't changed Will's feelings about Sonny at all). Surely that will all come out at some point in the near future, which would give Sonny even more perspective on why Will suddenly returned the key to Sonny's apartment and suggested that it would be best for them to just be friends.

AFaithL

I think it's pretty damn creepy that Sonny thinks its cool that Will would be willing to give up his child for him.

Bring back Brian.

charmed_67

I'm pretty sure the article said that the letter Sonny finds was written before Valentine's day, and that envelope is smaller than the card, the envelope for the card I think is still on Will's desk and it's white. Just had to say
Edited by charmed_67, Feb 15 2013, 08:17 PM.

WillFan
Member Avatar

Anyone think there both a Valentine's Day card and a letter because the card does not say anything about Will almost gave up his child just for the sake of his relationship with Sonny?

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

I dunno and dont care but its confirmed that this begins the Sonny visiting Will at the hospital, its still Valentines Day. I think its the next day in Salemn when he reads the note/card/Letter they just didnt change clothes yet cause they were at the hospital all night

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Well jeeze people, cut them a break. Will was a confused kid and thought that due to a variety of circumstances he couldn't be involved in the baby's life and have a gay boyfriend. He thought he had to choose and Sonny is looking at it as Will loved him so much he chose to be with him. That's all. Nothing sinister.

I too hope Sonny comes clean bout everything to Will but alas, this is Salem so will he? Most unlikely.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Has anyone seen the March 4 ABC SID? I saw on another board that there is an interview with Freddie Smith about his upcoming story.

WillFan
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Feb 16 2013, 08:51 PM
Has anyone seen the March 4 ABC SID? I saw on another board that there is an interview with Freddie Smith about his upcoming story.
What board? You can PM me the information.

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

WillFan
Feb 16 2013, 08:56 PM
gailwinters
Feb 16 2013, 08:51 PM
What board? You can PM me the information.
It is also on Freddie' s Facebook fan page.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

It doesnt really spoil anything

AngelOB
Member Avatar
Life is awesome

I hope these two can work it out, Will especially has looked so miserable. Brian is hot as hell, but I think he needs to remain an interloper because it's clear that Sonny is still in love with Will. And plus I selfishly want to see more shower scenes between them, they really brought it in that scene.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

AngelOB
Feb 17 2013, 01:18 AM
I hope these two can work it out, Will especially has looked so miserable. Brian is hot as hell, but I think he needs to remain an interloper because it's clear that Sonny is still in love with Will. And plus I selfishly want to see more shower scenes between them, they really brought it in that scene.
Read the spoilers for the week of Feb 25th and ur question/hope will be answered

BreakingDownTheWalls

AFaithL
Feb 15 2013, 07:17 PM
I think it's pretty damn creepy that Sonny thinks its cool that Will would be willing to give up his child for him.

Bring back Brian.
This. Sonny actually seemed flattered that Will would give up his child for him. Who acts like that? Who thinks that's a good thing?

michr544125

BreakingDownTheWalls
Feb 17 2013, 05:39 AM
AFaithL

Bring back Brian.
This. Sonny actually seemed flattered that Will would give up his child for him. Who acts like that? Who thinks that's a good thing?
He didn't seem flattered.

IMO he seems to now realize just how deep Will's feelings for him go. That is what he's flattered and touched about. it's not the fact that Will was willing to give up the baby. it's realizing how deep in love with Sonny, Will really is.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

michr544125
Feb 17 2013, 07:14 AM
BreakingDownTheWalls
AFaithL

Bring back Brian.

IMO he seems to now realize just how deep Will's feelings for him go. That is what he's flattered and touched about. it's not the fact that Will was willing to give up the baby. it's realizing how deep in love with Sonny, Will really is.
And while I maintain that onscreen we saw Will far more worried about his child being raised in a broken home, his feelings for Sonny did factor in the decision. Will seems to know this is messed up, and although Sonny realizes the depth of Will's feelings, he didn't seem like he thought this was romantic.

And yes, people need to stop pointing fingers at Will like a baby is a winning lottery ticket that he was crazy and evil and selfish to consider giving the child up. A young college student with no means, not married to the mother, gay and in a new, first love - would be irresponsible not to consider giving up his child for adoption (legally and with counseling, of course). Wanting a baby and being able to care for it emotionally and financially are not the same things. And wanting to experience young love unfettered with the responsibility of an unplanned child hardly constitutes a black soul, but rather a natural reaction, it's just one of the spectrum of reasons Will felt he was unready. Eventually, Will decided that he did want the child and was willing to take on the responsibility.

Ljay
Member Avatar

Im so glad they are letting this couple work things out for themselves. I love that they figure stuff out and love one another. Wilson is the best couple we have on Days now the rest is torn apart.

#WILSON

BreakingDownTheWalls

michr544125
BreakingDownTheWalls
AFaithL

Bring back Brian.

No. Sonny seemed turned on. He cracked a smile and was close to fanning himself. After that, he was all set to give Will another chance. So, he thinks it's cool that Will gave up his child for him. What does that say about Sonny?

stormymac
Member Avatar

BreakingDownTheWalls
Feb 17 2013, 11:08 AM
michr544125
BreakingDownTheWalls
AFaithL

Bring back Brian.

No. Sonny seemed turned on. He cracked a smile and was close to fanning himself. After that, he was all set to give Will another chance. So, he thinks it's cool that Will gave up his child for him. What does that say about Sonny?
Could you please provide the link when this happened because that is not what they showed in my area. I'm watching the scene now and there is not a smile to be found. Also, if you think Sonny was almost fanning himself, you must get into a lot of awkward situations thinking someone is all hot and bothered when they are actually just showing someone some compassion. The only look I saw on Sonny's face was sadness.

supercool74
Member Avatar

stormymac
Feb 17 2013, 11:33 AM
BreakingDownTheWalls
Feb 17 2013, 11:08 AM
michr544125
BreakingDownTheWalls

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Could you please provide the link when this happened because that is not what they showed in my area. I'm watching the scene now and there is not a smile to be found. Also, if you think Sonny was almost fanning himself, you must get into a lot of awkward situations thinking someone is all hot and bothered when they are actually just showing someone some compassion. The only look I saw on Sonny's face was sadness.
No, no one was turned on. There was a lot of sadness and maybe some compassion. I don't think Sonny is happy at all that Will was going to give up his baby for him...I think maybe he's just getting a bit of Wil's perspective is all. He's possibly starting to find out just how difficult it was for Will to make that decision. And Will knows it was a mistake now (if you are to believe he did it for Sonny, which isn't what was originally portrayed) If he were to do it all over I doubt he'd make the same decision because he realizes just how much he loves this baby already. I'm hoping we get a very emotional heart to heart and that all of these things are addressed once and for all. I tend to think Sonny will still give him a bit of a hard time for not trusting in him and his love more.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Join the millions that use us for their forum communities. Create your own forum today.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply