Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Spoiler pics for the week of February 18th
Topic Started: Feb 15 2013, 05:11 PM (1,065 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/news/#item=277989

Posted Image

Quote:

Eric is in grave danger.

Well that doesn't look good.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

So I was looking at the picture of Marlena and thinking to myself "it's a good thing she's wearing her gloves..." but I couldn't come up with a punch line, but then the very next caption was "the gloves come off..." and I got really excited. But it was about stupid Jennifer and Chloe.

supercool74
Member Avatar

Okay, I'm still confused over this Valentine's day card vs. letter thing. Which one is it? The thing Will wrote in his card was not all that in depth...and really I don't think it's anything that Sonny hasn't already heard. And I wouldn't consider that a "letter". I was thinking maybe there was a card and a letter...but now I'm not so sure. I think someone has just screwed up the wording on all these spoilers. But I still don't see how the card would suddenly change Sonny's mind or give him some insight in how deep Will's feelings run. It wasn't that detailed.
Edited by supercool74, Feb 15 2013, 05:23 PM.

greeneyedgirl
Member Avatar

lysie
Feb 15 2013, 05:20 PM
So I was looking at the picture of Marlena and thinking to myself "it's a good thing she's wearing her gloves..." but I couldn't come up with a punch line, but then the very next caption was "the gloves come off..." and I got really excited. But it was about stupid Jennifer and Chloe.
i was thinking the same thing then when I read the one about Gaby, I could have swore it said "Gaby is hit with penis" but it was "pains" That is what I get for just reading too fast cause I dont care about Gaby

cord08

Quote:

Nicole makes a confession to Eric.

Oh, how I wish this would have been in a confessional booth. Sigh.

AFaithL

Why does EJ give a fuck about Rafe's love life? MYOB.

michr544125

So all next week is still Valentine's Day since Sonny is wearing the same shirt as today? It seems like Friday is the day after (or at least part of Friday is) but Mon-Thur is still Valentine's Day?

Tammy
Member Avatar

Seriously, Marlena and her gloves are giving me flashbacks of Salem Serial Killer shit!

AFaithL

Tammy
Feb 15 2013, 05:36 PM
Seriously, Marlena and her gloves are giving me flashbacks of Salem Serial Killer shit!
That's an old pic. From 3 months ago.

Floridagirl
Member Avatar

Some of those pictures and some of the captions are really funny. They don't go together. Still can't wait to see it all play out.

Will&Sonny

greeneyedgirl
Feb 15 2013, 05:25 PM
i was thinking the same thing then when I read the one about Gaby, I could have swore it said "Gaby is hit with penis" but it was "pains" That is what I get for just reading too fast cause I dont care about Gaby
I thought the same thing when I first glanced at that spoiler.
Edited by Will&Sonny, Feb 15 2013, 05:54 PM.

Will&Sonny

Floridagirl
Feb 15 2013, 05:51 PM
Some of those pictures and some of the captions are really funny. They don't go together. Still can't wait to see it all play out.
Yeah -- the one that really stood out to me was the one about Abby's virginity. If the picture is to be believed, Abby tells Cameron the truth in the waiting area of the hospital, and hearing that information puts a huge shit-eating grin on his face that says, "Yes! Daddy gets to deflower a virgin!"
Edited by Will&Sonny, Feb 15 2013, 05:59 PM.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

:wub: Ericole holding hands!! :wub:

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I still find it hilarious that a junkie just wandered in to the Church office looking for drugs. Maybe Father Tobias has a little side business going on that we don't know about!

Will&Sonny

supercool74
Feb 15 2013, 05:23 PM
Okay, I'm still confused over this Valentine's day card vs. letter thing. Which one is it? The thing Will wrote in his card was not all that in depth...and really I don't think it's anything that Sonny hasn't already heard. And I wouldn't consider that a "letter". I was thinking maybe there was a card and a letter...but now I'm not so sure. I think someone has just screwed up the wording on all these spoilers. But I still don't see how the card would suddenly change Sonny's mind or give him some insight in how deep Will's feelings run. It wasn't that detailed.
Prepare to be more confused -- the picture shows Sonny holding a green envelope (that's the appropriate size for a standard greeting card), but Will never placed the card in an envelope on Thursday's episode -- he just left it loose and stuck it in what appeared to be the front pocket of his backpack.

Regardless, I think that Sonny's probably just going to read what Will wrote in the Valentine's Day card, but if there's more to it than that, even better (as long as it doesn't portray events in a completely inaccurate manner, like that recent conversation about Will's reasons for giving up his child).

Will&Sonny

Panda Panda
Feb 15 2013, 06:01 PM
I still find it hilarious that a junkie just wandered in to the Church office looking for drugs. Maybe Father Tobias has a little side business going on that we don't know about!
He's probably looking for money to buy drugs. Between the school fund and the church's own "donations", I'm sure that there's probably a good amount of money in that place at any given moment between bank runs (which probably occur at regularly scheduled intervals -- once a week, on the same day every week, for example -- making them predictable to any junkie who still has at least one functioning brain cell that hasn't yet been destroyed).

Tammy
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Feb 15 2013, 05:39 PM
Tammy
Feb 15 2013, 05:36 PM
That's an old pic. From 3 months ago.
It's not even the picture. She is wearing some in like every flippin episode she's in lmao.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Learn More · Register for Free
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply