Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (2/18/13)
Topic Started: Feb 16 2013, 12:20 AM (3,608 Views)
WillFan
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-21813/n32860/
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Sami's expression is priceless when Gabi reacts....it's exactly how I felt.

Carly
Member Avatar

Yeah, I love that Sami rolls her eyes when Gabi cries, "Oh, my baby!" Sami's probably thinking, Bitch, I pulled this same "Oh, my baby!" crap with Austin twenty years ago, and I was a hell of a lot better at it than you are!
Edited by Carly, Feb 16 2013, 01:08 AM.

johnwalterseip
Member Avatar

And its still Valentines Day in salem folks

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

Gross Sami being gross Sami. I hope she feels like shit when Gabi goes into early labor, but she won't. I could just about tolerate the last few days of her with E.J. but put her back in this story and she's a fire-breathing dragon again.

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

sounds good to me!

Aimikins
Member Avatar

I know i have said it before, but it bears repeating : CB is an awful actress

Cathalina

Ahhh Sami....whenever the village of Salem needs an idiot you willingly answer the call.

elci525
Member Avatar

LOL -oh wow CB is an awful actress. And I can't even look at Sami anymore, I hate her so much - to the point that when I see AS on "The More You Know" NBC psa's, I have to look away. Must. Learn. To. Control. My. Crazy. And, ugh, another day (or heaven forbid WEEK!) of that ridiculous hair?! At least the lipstick isn't as bad.

Buuuuttt I must admit, the eye-roll was kind of funny - and that is only because CB's acting was so terrible, and by extension Gabi's little outburst so lame, that the snark was totally warranted. And that is maybe the last generous thing I will say about Sami for some time, as she continues in this baby storyline. Although I do enjoy her spats with Rafe in small doses. It's when they play out for entire episodes that I get bored.
Edited by elci525, Feb 16 2013, 09:26 AM.

Harmony233

sami is so annoying and she isn't even a fun bitch like kate is when shes meddling in her kids lives

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I LOVE Sami's eye roll.....it's exactly what I would expect from her, AND it's entirely warranted, IMO.

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar
I am READY!!

Sami's eyeroll is everything to me. :wub: :laugh: It's the best part of the promo.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

JamaicanBeauty7
Feb 16 2013, 10:14 AM
Sami's eyeroll is everything to me. :wub: :laugh: It's the best part of the promo.
:wub2: Love your avi........ :wub2:

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Why do the weekly previews always have to include Sami? Was really hoping for Ericole to be featured. :shrug:

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Sami's eyes rolling is absolutely the best part of this promo, Gabi, Nick, Rafe = blah blah blah :)

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

YT version in the first post. :)

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Sami,even if your questioning who the father is,she is still pregnant and stressing her out is not gonna help,just because Sami has to question the father almost everytime she was pregnant doesn't mean everyone else does too,not all woman are as easy as Samantha Brady.

JessicaLeigh
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Feb 16 2013, 10:05 AM
I LOVE Sami's eye roll.....it's exactly what I would expect from her, AND it's entirely warranted, IMO.
I'd think it were warranted if Gabi were faking but she actually is going to go into early labor, and that's nothing for anyone to roll their eyes about. Sami supposedly cares so much about her precious grandchild, but not enough to stop herself from regularly making hysterical, over-the-top, often vicious scenes in front of and directed at said grandchild's mother. She needs to get a life. Gabi's worried and preoccupied right now with the thought of her losing her baby precisely because people like Sami have been so intimidating, but she's not actually doing any scheming against Sami of her own.

Ilovecandy
Member Avatar

I did exactly waht Sami did and at the same time heehh Sami rolling her eyes is priceless "oh my baby" BITCH SHUTUP I hate her so much is not even healthy her voice, her expressions, her fake belly, her voice, everything in this girl is so annoying. i hope Sami keep treating her like shit you go Sami plus its fun to watch :rockon:
Edited by Ilovecandy, Feb 16 2013, 12:04 PM.

Mirage75
Member Avatar

They all 4 suck. I'm so sick of seeing AS/Sami and her overrated ass everywhere.

This baby storyline is just lame.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
Learn More · Register for Free
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply