Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (2/18/13)
Topic Started: Feb 16 2013, 12:20 AM (3,774 Views)
cajnej
Member Avatar

I love Sami and and cannot stand Gabi or Nick so I of course enjoyed that Sami eyeroll immensely :chee:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Will&Sonny

Personally, I'd take Sami yelling at a pregnant woman over Sami anxiously awaiting a marriage proposal from her rapist and being disappointed with various "humorous" fake-outs any day of the week. Most of her scenes last week were painful to watch.

[Insert someone countering with, "All of her scenes are painful to watch" here.]

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 17 2013, 10:08 PM
Personally, I'd take Sami yelling at a pregnant woman over Sami anxiously awaiting a marriage proposal from her rapist and being disappointed with various "humorous" fake-outs any day of the week. Most of her scenes last week were painful to watch.

[Insert someone countering with, "All of her scenes are painful to watch" here.]
Her scenes ARE painful to watch. She's such an overrated actress.

Will&Sonny

T-Love74
Feb 17 2013, 10:41 PM
Will&Sonny

She's not nearly as overrated as James Scott is, IMO, but that's not the point. You're talking about Alison Sweeney, and I was talking about Sami. The multiple marriage proposal fake-outs were tedious and juvenile, IMO, and that has nothing to do with Alison's acting.

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Feb 17 2013, 11:12 PM
T-Love74
Will&Sonny

She's not nearly as overrated as James Scott is, IMO, but that's not the point. You're talking about Alison Sweeney, and I was talking about Sami. The multiple marriage proposal fake-outs were tedious and juvenile, IMO, and that has nothing to do with Alison's acting.

I do not want to see Sami yell at pregnant women OR anxiously awaiting a marriage proposal from her rapist. I agree, thank you, James Scott is the most overrated "actor" on this show followed by Ali Sweeny, but back to the characters. Their scenes together now are PAINFUL.

I did not swoon when EJ smugly rubbed it in that he did not get Sami the ring, I personally do not find sadistic men attractive. So after those scenes I thought EJ does NOT love this woman at all. Not that I felt an ounce of pity for Sami because why does Sami want to marry her rapist so badly? Why to rub Rafe's face in it because dammit he stood up for his sister. Gabi is a GOOD friend to Will now, she has genuine affection for him and respects his lifestyle and devotion to Will. Yes, Gabi was in cohoots with Will and they thought about ending the pregnancy, something that was none of her business anyway. She should be happy Will has a friend.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 17 2013, 11:58 PM.

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

Harlee Kin
Feb 17 2013, 11:57 PM
Will&Sonny
T-Love74
Will&Sonny

I do not want to see Sami yell at pregnant women OR anxiously awaiting a marriage proposal from her rapist. I agree, thank you, James Scott is the most overrated "actor" on this show followed by Ali Sweeny, but back to the characters. Their scenes together now are PAINFUL.

I did not swoon when EJ smugly rubbed it in that he did not get Sami the ring, I personally do not find sadistic men attractive. So after those scenes I thought EJ does NOT love this woman at all. Not that I felt an ounce of pity for Sami because why does Sami want to marry her rapist so badly? Why to rub Rafe's face in it because dammit he stood up for his sister. Gabi is a GOOD friend to Will now, she has genuine affection for him and respects his lifestyle and devotion to Will. Yes, Gabi was in cohoots with Will and they thought about ending the pregnancy, something that was none of her business anyway. She should be happy Will has a friend.
Except for JS being overrated, I agree completely. I think the writers have penned a way below par ejami reunion that's underusing his talent. James can act but this thing with Sami is just sooooooo boring. Everyone needs to move on already because it's clearly not working, at least for me it isn't.

Cathalina

Will&Sonny
Feb 17 2013, 09:16 PM
Cathalina
Feb 17 2013, 05:09 PM
[Gabi's] encouraging Will to pursue Sonny, so doesn't exactly fit in with the whole Gabi does what's good for Gabi.
No, she's not. When Will told Gabi that he believed that Sonny wanted to get back together on Thursday's episode, she was visibly shaken and went running to Nick because she was worried that Sonny would reveal her secret. What she says to Will's face isn't nearly as important as what she does behind Will's back, and her actions behind his back are making it clear that she's only looking out for herself.
Two different actions, in my opinion. She is afraid of Sonny, but she is not promoting her own self-interest to Will. Furthermore, she went and confided in her fiance that she was afraid. She wasn't plotting behind Will's back, simply telling Nick how she felt. Still not seeing Gabi being vicious here.

Cathalina

Will&Sonny

This we definitely agree on. I still cannot believe how fast and loose this show is playing with rape and its aftermath. AMC did a much better job with Bianca's rape.

ILoveAGoodDanish
Member Avatar

Harlee Kin
Feb 17 2013, 11:57 PM
Will&Sonny
T-Love74
Will&Sonny

:iagree:

Cathalina

Right now the best thing about Ejami is can I can FF both characters who have become insufferable to me and I loved JS back on AMC.

EJ_SamiFF
Member Avatar

Soapnet Promo

Harlee Kin
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Feb 19 2013, 08:33 PM
Soapnet Promo

Oh my! Things are going to get intense fast! :sheep:

Thanks for posting.
Edited by Harlee Kin, Feb 19 2013, 08:51 PM.

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Soapnet Promo

Y'all....

:'(

I love them so much...

JamaicanBeauty7
Member Avatar

EJ_SamiFF
Soapnet Promo

Glass.

Case.

Of.

Emotion!!!!

:'(

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

EJ_SamiFF
Soapnet Promo

Ericole! :wub2: :wub2: Man I love these two...now THAT Is a PROMO....the other one, I can't believe I can no longer stand the sight of that woman.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply